She Did What?!

Two Paths, One Destiny

"Who is that...and why do they sound so familiar?" Lu Han thought.

The weather was fairly warm that day, yet the person sitting on Lu Han's stairs was wearing a hoodie. Was it because they wanted to surprise Lu Han? He wasn't sure himself but he found it odd.

"W-who are you?" Lu Han timidly asked - still cautiously approaching the person.

"You sure took your sweet time getting here." they replied standing up - slowly removing the hood off their head.

It was the last person Lu Han wanted to see...Fei. She looked up at Lu Han and smiled - but it wasn't a regular friendly smile...there was something about this smile that didn't sit right with Lu Han.

"What is she doing here? She really must be crazy showing up here after everything that just happened earlier."

"How did you find out where I lived and how did you know my name? I never told you any of that." Lu Han asked, growing skeptical.

Fei inspected her nails as she responded to Lu Han's questions. "It wasn't hard really. I have my ways. As for your name, everyone around the school was talking about you. I mean, you are the new kid after all."

"Well,"he began while making his way to the front door,"you've wasted your time coming here. I have nothing to say to you."

But just as Lu Han was about to make his way into the house, his mother and father came out to leave for work and noticed Lu Han had a friend over.

"Oh, yeobo,"his mother said excitedly - consistently tapping her husbands' shoulder,"it's Wang Feifei! Omo~ she's even prettier in person. Aren't you going to introduce us, Lu Han?" His mother glared at him with a raised eyebrow as she waited for a response.

Lu Han sighed quietly, but, of course, did as he was told.

"Mother, father, this is Fei. Fei, these are my parents." Lu Han lazily introduced. He didn't care how rude he was being right now, he just wished Fei would go away.

"It's an honor to meet you,"said Lu Han's father - gently shaking Fei's hand,"we would love to stay and become better acquainted, but unfortunately, the misses and I have to leave for some urgent business at work."

"We shouldn't be too long today," his mom smiled,"we'll be home in time for dinner and it's not a school night, so why don't you stay until then?"

As soon as Fei heard the word "stay", her eyes immediately lit up brighter than a Christmas tree.

"Jinjja?," Fei smiled sweetly,"that would give little Lu Hannie and I more time to become better friends."

"Did she just call me...Lu Hannie?"

​Lu Han shook a few times at the sound of it. No one has ever given him a nickname before - and the fact of it being Fei, of all people, the one to give him a nickname, made his skin crawl.

"Alright, you two go on inside and Lu Han," his mother pointed at him,"you be nice to her, ara? She's our special guest for the evening so don't mess this up for us."

"For us? What does she expect to get out of this anyway?"

​"Yes, ma'am." he mumbled.

He couldn't believe it. His parents were actually leaving him alone with this girl in the house. No, scratch that. This...this...she devil.

"Bye eomeoni, bye abeoji!" Fei exclaimed - waving bye to Lu Han's parents.

"Don't address my parents as such. You just met them and we're not friends." Lu Han commented.

"Uwa, so harsh. I thought you were just some little quiet weirdo but I'm impressed. Who would've thought you had the guts to talk to me like that?" she replied before retreating inside.

It was a little strange to Lu Han himself. Why was he able to speak so boldly towards Fei but when he was around Se Hun, it was a totally different ball game - he could barely get a word out. But he had no time to try and figure that out. The girl he just met today, yet already strongly disliked, was in his house.

"This is going to be a long day..." Lu Han huffed to himself - following Fei inside and closing the door behind him.

"Cute little house," Fei stated while touching and examining everything,"of course it's not as nice as mine. You should come over and see for yourself sometime."

Lu Han rolled his eyes. As if he would ever want to go anywhere with her. 

"Don't count on it." he responded.

Fei snapped her gaze at Lu Han that caused him to look away - but then she tilted her head to the side and smiled softly.

"Oh Lu Han...sweet, innocent, little Lu Han. Don't you see I'm trying to be nice to you? I think you should at least try being nice to me too. Now," she said, walking towards him and pinching his cheek,"let's have a look at your room, shall we?"

Lu Han pulled Fei's hand off of his face. "Or we could stay in the living room and not talk to each other for the rest of the evening." he counter-offered.

Fei pouted. "You're not a very good host. Aren't you suppose to give your new guests' a tour of your home and offer them something to eat and drink? You know...stuff like that?"

"My room and every other room is off-limits except the bathroom because we can't have you having any accidents on the floor," Lu Han replied,"and as for food and drinks, you can get that at your house."

Fei crossed her arms and glared at Lu Han for, what seemed like to him, the longest time ever. "Well then," she started - viciously flipping her hair with her hand,"I guess I'll just show myself around."

Lu Han watched as Fei wandered around his house. "Do you always do whatever you want, whenever you want?"

"Pretty much." Fei grinned.

"Uwa, she really is spoiled." 

Fei made her way to the hallway - peeking into each room until she came to a particular door and noticed it had Lu Han's name on it.

"Oh, this must be your room!" she exclaimed before busting in. 

"Yah, get out of there," Lu Han said,  making his way towards Fei - blocking her from going in his room,"what do you think you're doing?"

"Don't be such a baby. I just want to have a look around." Fei uttered - pushing Lu Han out the way so she could get a better look inside.

Lu Han stumbled  from Fei's push. "What the...she has the strength of a gorilla." 

Fei started looking through drawers and noticed a book in one of his end tables. 

"Ooh, what's this?" Fei asked - flipping and scanning through some of the pages, "it looks kind of old."

Lu Han noticed that it was his favorite book. "Give that back!," Lu Han snapped - ripping the book out of her grip,"Don't ever touch this!" He lightly brushed off his book and carefully placed it back in the end table drawer.

"Gee, what's eating you? It's just an old, stupid book that should be in the trash." she pouted - still poking around Lu Han's room to find something else to mess with.

"That was the last straw," Lu Han thought,"she has got to go."

Lu Han reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a little piece of paper. It was Chen's number. Anytime Lu Han needed help, Chen made it clear to call him...and this? Well, let's just say that this was one of those times. Lu Han wanted to get rid of Fei and fast.

Since he wasn't aloud to have a cell phone, Lu Han headed out to the living room to use the house phone. He wasn't aloud to use the house phone either, not like he ever had a reason to, but this was an emergency.

"I'll just call Chen. Maybe he'll give me some advice as to what I should do," Lu Han said to himself before starting to dial the number but then quickly hung up,"no...later. He's suppose to be out with sunbae and Baekhyun-ssi. I would hate to ruin their fun so I'll just wait it out a little longer."

Lu Han nodded and headed back to his room to make sure Fei wasn't touching anything else she wasn't suppose to.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You still haven't told us where we're eating yet, hyung," Baekhyun whined,"and it feels like we've been walking forever. My legs and my feet hurt~."

Chen groaned. "We're almost there, so wait a little longer. Plus, it wouldn't kill you to exercise every once in awhile that way you wouldn't get tired so quickly. You'll probably get fat if you keep eating like this." he laughed - teasing Baekhyun by poking his stomach.

Baekhyun smacked his hand away. "No I won't. I'll never get fat...never!"

"Aish, you're both so noisy." Se Hun announced, covering his ears.

"I see someone's almost back to their normal self." Chen smiled, lightly nudging Se Hun's arm.

Se Hun shrugged. "I guess so. I mean, I'm still a little upset but that's no reason to bring down everyone else's mood, right?"

Baekhyun and Chen saw that Se Hun was starting to frown again.

"Maybe he's starting to think about Fei again." Baekhyun thought. He decided to use his nutty charm to make Se Hun smile again, so he jumped on his back.

"Hyah~ giddy-up hyung! Hyah hyah!" Baekhyun exclaimed,"faster hyung, I'm starving~."

Se Hun was a little startled by Baekhyun's sudden gesture but it made him laugh which was exactly what Baekhyun was aiming for. He actually didn't mind Baekhyun riding his back. He was having fun and it kept his mind from being so occupied by his thoughts. 

"There it is!" Chen exclaimed - pointing to the building straight ahead.

Baekhyun followed Chen's finger to see which building he was pointing at in the distance - excited to see the place Chen picked for them to eat at but then looked back at Chen with narrowed eyes.

"An ice cream parlor?...What chu talkin' 'bout hyung?," Baekhyun asked disappointed,"I need real food, not a snack." - eyes still narrowed towards Chen.

Chen laughed at Baekhyun's reaction. "It was just a joke," he claimed, pointing to a different building that neighbored the ice cream parlor,"that's where we're actually eating."

Baekhyun hopped off Se Hun's back and, without a warning or even a single word, ran towards the restaurant and jolted inside.

Se Hun, nor Chen, bothered to even call for Baekhyun. They just let him run off like he usually does when they do have the time to go out somewhere and eat - just the three of them. Besides, they thought it was a great opportunity for Baekhyun to reserve them a table before the place got too crowded anyway.

"He gets that same look in his eyes when he hears the bell sound for lunch." Se Hun grinned - opening the door for Chen as they were preparing to enter the restaurant.

When they entered, it wasn't hard to spot Baekhyun. He was already pestering one of the waitress' to bring out some appetizers and then he noticed Se Hun and Chen, just now, entering the restaurant.

"Hurry up you two~! My grandmother moves faster than you both put together and she just had her hip replaced!" Baekhyun exclaimed. He sure had his way of being loud and embarrassing.

"Would you be quiet," Chen replied sharply but in a hushed tone as he and Se Hun took their seats,"people are looking right at us, babo."

Baekhyun pretended like he didn't hear Chen's comment and turned to look at Se Hun. "Omo, this is so exciting hyung," Baekhyun said happily - bouncing around in his seat,"we haven't went out like this in a long time...just us three."

Se Hun smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair. "It would've been nice if the new kid...I mean Lu Han, could've tagged along too. He really looked like he wanted to come."

"I wonder what it was that was so urgent to make him run off like that." Chen thought out-loud.

"Yeah? Well I wonder what's taking my appetizers so long to get to this table and in my mouth." Baekhyun complained - slapping the table top gently, yet, intensely. 

"Calm down," Se Hun replied,"every time you don't get your food fast enough, you act like the world's about to end as we know it."

Chen nodded in agreement. "Yeah and you just ordered so what did you expect?"

Just as the three of them were talking about the appetizers, the waitress that was at the table earlier, came back with them and placed them down carefully in the middle of the table.

"My name is Eunji and I will be your waitress this evening," she bowed,"Please enjoy your appetizers while you wait. I shall be back shortly with your food."

Se Hun and Chen looked at the waitress walk away and then back at each other, now confused.

"We didn't even order yet." Chen announced, still confused.

"It's okay," Baekhyun answered, already cramming food in his mouth - more than likely spitting crumbs everywhere,"I ordered for us while you two were still taking your time to get here. Don't worry. I know what the two of you like to eat."

Se Hun gagged a little. The sight of Baekhyun talking and eating at the same time always made Se Hun feel sick to his stomach.

"Alright alright, that was nice of you, but please," Se Hun begged, using his hand to cover the sight of Baekhyun's mouth,"wait until you finished what's in your mouth before you start talking."

Baekhyun mimicked Se Hun and continued eating.

Before you know it, the waitress came back with their several dishes of food and placed them on the table one by one.

"Kamsahamnida~" they all said simultaneously.

The waitress bowed and left them to eat while she tended to the other customers.

"Uwa~ It all looks so delicious," Baekhyun commented before, of course, being the first one to start eating,"eat hardy hyungs."

Chen and Se Hun both nodded, then dug in to enjoy the food too before Baekhyun decided to eat it all.

A couple of hours into eating, chatting and having a good time, Chen's cell phone rings. He reaches into his pocket to grab it and noticed it was an unknown number.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to take this call outside." Chen announced, making his way to the door - answering his phone on the way.

"Yeoboseyo? Ah, Lu Han, what's wrong? No, I'm not technically busy, why? Who's at your house? What is she doing there?! Wait...she did what?!"