CHAPPIE 9: CONFESSION????

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

It’s the day… The day has arrived. The day where every SONES waiting for. It’s SNSD comeback and it’s mean they have to make it right. Jessica is watching Tiffany from a far, smiling like crazy when she saw Tiffany’s eyesmile. “Stop doing it pabo~ you’re making me loves you more.” Suddenly YoonA came running grabbing Jessica’s waist, hiding behind her. “Eonnie help me, Sunny has gone crazy” She said giggling. Jessica just giggles looking at both of them.

Tiffany was busy getting her make-up done but suddenly heard YoonA voice screaming. She turns her head looking at YoonA and without her realizing she was getting jealous of them. “What the? You never let me hug you like that in public but YoonA can simply did that? How cruel” She said to herself pouting. She was mumbling alone all the time. Even when they’re getting to get on the stage, performing. She kept on thinking about it until somebody knocked her head “Daydreaming hum?” She recognized that voice very well. Her head is hurt but got ease only by hearing that voice. “What do you mean?” Tiffany said rubbing her head looking at Jessica. “Aigoo~ your tie pabo~” Jessica said fixing Tiffany’s tie. Tiffany almost screamed when Jessica did that. “She saw it? She cares about me?” She thought more. Suddenly Jessica pulls her closer. “If we win this, I have something to tell you” Jessica whispers to her ears then walk away to her spot on the stage. Tiffany was still blinking at the back stage before the other member pulls her on the stage. They perform very well on the stage. It’s time for the result.

After a few hours…

Jessica was dragging Tiffany out from the building. “Yah, where are we going?” Tiffany said been dragged by Jessica. They suddenly stop in front of Jessica’s car. “Get in” Jessica said pushing Tiffany to get in the car. She then get inside the car and locked the door. The atmosphere? Everyone can tell that it’s really awkward and silent wins. “should I or shouldn’t i?” Jessica kept thinking bout it playing with her nails receiving a soft giggles from Tiffany. Jessica look at Tiffany and said “y Yah why are you giggling?”. “wae? I can’t giggle looking at the nervous Ice Princess?” she said smirking. “Who said that? I I’m not” Jessica said looking at other places. “So what do you wanna tell me?” Tiffany said looking at Jessica. She received nothing but silences between them. Tiffany waits for almost 15 minutes but still no answer. “Well If you have nothing to tell” She was about to exits the car when Jessica pulls her hands. She stop and the only words she heard is “Mianhae” she turns to look at Jessica when Jessica pulls her ..

 

Tiffany eyes were wide open when she felt a soft pink lips crushed to her’s. She was totally shocked and giving no respond because of the sudden bom that Jessica gave her. Jessica slowly pull away when Tiffany giving no respond to her kiss. Jessica is about to cry when this happened. She hold her tears and say “Mian…Jinjja mian…” she looks outside the windows “Jessie~”  Tiffany call her. “Jessie~” she called again. “Jessie~ I’m sorry but..” Tiffany word was cut by Jessica “I’ve already I’m sorry!! I know its wrong!! Don’t pointed it out!! It’s my fault to love you!! I know y…” Tiffany pulls Jessica closer and closed her eyes, braving herself and kisses Jessica’s soft lips passionately. Jessica then slowly react and kisses Tiffany back. They were enjoying the kisses until Tiffany pulls away when she was out of breaths looking at Jessica. Tiffany then turns her head and look at other places hiding her blushing cheeks. Jessica just giggle softly when she saw Tiffany blush. She then slowly turns Tiffany to look at her “I love you~” Jessica bravely said receiving a smiles and a hit on her shoulder, “Ouch! Why would you did that?” Jessica said rubbing her shoulder. “Wae does it take sooo looonng for you to say that hmm? I’ve almost give up did you know that?” Tiffany said pouting, rubs Jessica’s shoulder lightly. “Mianhae~” Jessica said smiling, holding her hands “I thought you didn’t feel the same” She caress her hands. “why would you feel that way~ you’re just a pabo” Tiffany said pouting more. “I am pabo~ for you~ only because of you and your love” Jessica said kissing Tiffany hands before pecking her pout, smiles more. Tiffany blushes more and hugging Jessica really tight. “You’re mine~” Jessica said hugging Tiffany back. “I love you too~ Jessie…”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys im back!!! sorry for the long hiatus..well here's the new chapter. dont hate me cause its really really not good.. mian *bow deeply*. anyway mian about the very not so good part,nyahaha im quite blur rite now. well wait for the ert me to came out *smirk*. Jinjja mian if this chapter is really not working cause im really really blur right now. well should i end this  story? need a feedback from you guys.really need it okay?