CHAPPIE 14: WHAT IS THIS??

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“Jessica Jung!! What the hell are you doing!!” Yell Tiffany still can’t believe what just she saw infront of her. Jessica tilt her looking to the direction of the familiar voice come from. “Ti..tiffany” she said stuttering looking at the frozen like statue in front of her. “Jessica~~ come on~ Why are you stopping~” said Nana who’s on top of Jessica with her skirt was lifted to her waist and her clothes is showing her cleavage. “And Tiffany can you please get out of here and close the door? You’re interrupting our session here~ a hot one~~” Nana said seductively pushing her body closer to Jessica on top of the table. Jessica on the other hands is struggling hard to get off Nana “Tiffany it’s nothing like what you thought it was happening” Tiffany just looking at Jessica having her session with Nana. Her heart felt like being stabbed continuously without mercy and been burned with a really hot fire. “If that’s what you want.. I. i..i leave you here.. Sorry..” she said looking at Jessica before close the door and runaway.

 

“Tiffany wait!” Jessica turn to look at Nana with her anger filling her whole body, her skin turning to red colour from holding her anger. “What the is that!! What are you doing!!!!” Nana just smirk seductively looking at her “Auww baby don’t be mad~ lets just continue our thing~” she said rubbing Jessica thigh making her more pissed off. Jessica can’t take it anymore, she slapped Nana on her cheeks really hard until bleed is visible on her lips. “Look at what have you done! I don’t like you! Stay away from me! And stay away from my girlfriend!! You’re ing nothing to me!!” she pushed Nana away “and if anything happened to her, I swear to God I will send you to hell!!” She said before runs to chase Tiffany leaving Nana crying while holding her pain.

 

Jessica search for Tiffany everywhere, from top of the building until the bottom of it. Still she can’t find her. “Tiffany where are you.. pick up the phone” Jessica said panting a bit cause of the running while calling Tiffany for many time. She turn off her phone so Jessica can’t reach her. Tiffany was now sitting on a bench near the coffee shop she always spend her time with Jessica after work. “Why Jessica…why.. you say you wouldn’t cheat on me.. you lie.. you lie!” Tiffany said making all the attention from the crowd to her. Tiffany don’t really care, she was now really hurt. Tears are visible running like a waterfall on her cheeks, she sobbing really hard remembering what she just saw right now. “how can you do that to me… you promise me you won’t cheat” suddenly a familiar person standing infront of her. She then kneel in front of her “Tiffany~” she then slowly cupped Tiffany face receiving a really hard slap and a really hard push from her making Jessica stumble. “Get your hands off me!! Go away!” Tiffany shout at her. Jessica still didn’t gave up and again she kneel infront of her and cupped her face gently again “Tiffany listen to me please~ Let me explain… It wasn’t like what you have saw” she wipes off her tears. “Then it was like what!! Explain to me now!!” Tiffany yell again. She wanna push Jessica away but she didn’t even know why, she just can’t. Jessica look really tired and pale, her eyes was swallowed just like hers. She was panting hard when she arrived maybe because she was running. Everyone know that Jessica never run no matter how late she was. And now she didn’t even mind what people around her is saying. She explain to Tiffany what’s really happening.

 

Flashback…

 

Jessica was changing her clothes and getting ready then suddenly somebody called her “Jessica~” Nana called for her, Jessica just turn around and saw Nana at the door peeking on her. “Yes?” Jessica replied with a smile plastered on her face. Nana was grinning seductively “hmm can I come in?” She asked receiving a nod from Jessica. She come in and close the door. “so you’re ready for it?” Nana said playing with her hair biting on her lips trying to seduce Jessica. “Yeah I am, how bout you?” Jessica replied sense something is wrong with Nana that time. “I’m not okay~ I’m… hmmm~ I need help~” Nana said walking closer and closer to Jessica until she was on the edge of the table looking at Nana “h hey what are you doing? It’s not good if people saw this. They will think of it differently.” She said trying not to hurt her feeling and pushing her a bit. “ I don’t care~ I want you now~~” she said pulling her skirt up to her waist ing her shirt. Jessica is trying to pushed her away when suddenly she heard Tiffany voice.

End of flashback…

 

Tiffany look at Jessica deeply, she look really sincere. She started to feel guilty for not trusting Jessica, her cheeks are printed in red from her slap visible on her cheeks but she didn’t mind. She was kneeling infront of her not minding the crowd. Tiffany then slowly reached for her face, caressing it gently “Mianhae~ I’m sorry for doing that to you.. Sorry for not trusting you~” Jessica slowly smiles in relief when she heard what Tiffany just said, before Tiffany could finish her word Jessica peck her lips making the crowd totally shocked. Some of them even fainted. “Jessica what are you doing, we are in the middle of the crowd” Tiffany look at her in disbelief. “ Shh~ I know what I’m doing~” She smiles before smiles facing the crowd. “ As you can see I’m Jessica and I just peck her lips which is you all well known Tiffany~ and to answer all of yours wonder I’m here to say that” Jessica stop for a while looking at Tiffany. Tiffany just look at her in disbelief before Jessica start to talk again “ Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is my beloved gorgeous girlfriend and she only belong to me, Jessica Jung Sooyeon.” She said it loudly and proudly to the crowd giving all of them mix feeling. “ I know it’s rare in here to see people like us in South Korea but I don’t care whatever you will say as long as I can be with my love,my other half that’s enough for me~” Jessica walks to Tiffany and pull her softly by her waist closer to her. “Stephanie Hwang Miyoung… I love you~ nothing can separate us~” Jessica lean closer resting her forehead on Tiffany’s looking at her deeply “please~ never leave me… ever~ promise me.. I love you so much and I can’t bare losing you~” Tiffany slowly smiles wrapping her arms around her neck “ I promise you~ Stephanie Hwang Miyoung will always be property of Jessica Jung SooYeon~” with that she slowly close her eyes capturing Jessica lips, kissing her softly but really passionately. Jessica on the other hand was really surprised with her always shy girlfriend action but slowly returning the kisses. They keep on kissing in the middle of the crowd before Tiffany pull away blushing really hard when she’s out of breath. Jessica just giggle before pull Tiffany and run to her car before leaving.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: hey it’s me again! Sorry for making you waiting for so long, I was quite busy and almost forgot that I didn’t update it. hehe sorry again~ so that’s the end of this story~  so do comment and maybe upvote? If it’s statisfied me, maybe I will give a sequal? Maybe a new fics? Who know right? So every single of your comment and upvote or maybe subscriber will be really helpful  -wink- do tell me what do you think with this story and please dont say a few word~