CHAPPIE 6: CARING HER

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

The next morning…

Tiffany slowly wakes up when the she heard somebody quarrelling at the living room. She rubs her eyes for few times before sitting up and stretch her body. “Quarrelling about food again.” She said. She then suddenly realizes that something is weird. She looks beside her and she found Jessica’s IPod is there. “So it’s not a dream? I really hug her? Then where is she?” Then she notices a pink note at the side table. She recognized the handwriting and she look at it closer.

Good morning~ have a good sleep?

Sorry for not being able to wake you up,

I have a photo shoot and I’m in rush of course.hehe

Anyway do eat your breakfast okay?

And looks like you will be alone for today because the other is busy

If you’re bored or whatever, just call me okay?

Gotta go before manager oppa scold me,

Xoxo,

Jessica <3

 

Tiffany lips curved a wide smile when she read the note. “You stole my heart Jessica Jung” Tiffany put the IPod before she hop off from the bed and get her shower. After she’s done she saw the shirt and shorts that Jessica gave to her before trying to persuade her. She takes it and wears the clothes. “She really knows me well” The clothes fit Tiffany really well. She takes Jessica IPod with the note with her to the kitchen. The house is really quite since Tiffany is the only one left in the house. She head to the kitchen and saw a plate of pancake with an orange juice besides it. There’s a note besides it.

 

 

 

 

 

Fany, its YuRi,

Here’s your breakfast that Jessica asked me to cook it,

I made it because she can’t cook of course.

I heard that you’re awake before

I’m sorry that I and this shikshin didn’t wait for you

You should eat it before its cold,

Owh the orange juice is still cold.

Eat it okay? If you don’t that cruel queen will kill me.

See ya later

 

She read the note and smiles more when she saw Jessica’s name on it. “Why are you being so caring princess” she said feeling touch with all this stuff. “You asked YuRi to cook for me because you can’t cook? So cute” Tiffany said bringing the tray to the living room. She put the tray on the table and switch on the TV. She found a stack of DVD on the table and another note.

 

I know you’ll be bored later,

Here your favorite movies and some new movies

You said you wanna watch it at the cinema

But we don’t have much time rite?

I bought it so you can watch it

If you want some popcorn I have buy it.

It’s in the cupboard in the kitchen

Enjoy your movie J

-Jessica-

 

 

 

 

Tiffany giggles reading it. “She really makes me feels dying of her cuteness. She even knows my favorite movies.” She plays one of the DVD’s while finishing her breakfast. She watches all the DVD’s but the clock showed its only 3 P.M. She getting bored and play with Prince while flipping on a random channel. Suddenly her phone rings. “Who’s calling me?” She reaches out her phone and look at the screen. She smiles more when she saw Jessica’s name on it. She was planning to pick it up after a few rings but it’s a total failure. She immediately picks up the phone. She tries to remain calm but totally melts when she heard Jessica voice “Yeobosaeyo? Tiff what are you doing? You’re okay? Found my notes?” Tiffany clear her throats a few times before finally spoke. “Y yeah I found it. Have you finished your works?” Tiffany said. “Really? Have you eaten your breakfast? Not yet, I’m having a break for a while.” Jessica said to Tiffany. “E eoh… Yes I have eaten.” Tiffany replied. “Have you eaten your lunch?” Jessica asks again. “Not yet. hehe don’t  worry, I’m still full” Tiffany lied. She was actually starving to death but don’t really know what to cook. “I already know it. Have the delivery arrived?” Jessica said. “Delivery? What kind of delivery?” Then suddenly the door bell rings. Tiffany opened the door and there was a boy with a box of pizza on her hands. “Jessie, you order this?” Tiffany asked Jessica. “Yes I did cause I know you will be starving. Just take it, I’ve paid for it. And please take it faster and close the door” Jessica said instructing Tiffany. She just obeys to Jessica words and brings the pizza to the couch. “Now eat it. Don’t starve anymore after this. I have to go. Call me if there any problem. Take care and do finish the pizza” Jessica said ends the phone call. Tiffany eat the pizza while thinking about Jessica. “She changes… a lot. I like this Jessica” She smiles thinking of Jessica. She finishes the pizza and takes her bath again. She lay on the couch watching the TV until she fallen asleep.

 

A few hours after…

Jessica unlocks the door and find the house is really quiet. “They are not home yet?” She closed the door and walk to the living room. She saw a very familiar person lying on the couch sleeping soundlessly. “She’s sleeping” Jessica said approaching Tiffany. She kneels on the floor so her face is at the same level with Tiffany. She looks at her face and slowly caressing Tiffany’s hair smiling. “You must be really bored” She then carry Tiffany carefully and lay her on her bed. Luckily Tiffany is not that heavy so Jessica can barely carry her. She pulls the blanket and wrapped it around Tiffany body. She then caresses Tiffany hair and she pecks her forehead without her realizing it. She then walks to her room and take a bath, and then she lay on her own bed. “So relaxing” She smiles closing her eyes. Tiffany sleeping face keeps on playing on Jessica’s head. “Why are you so cute~”she smiles and slowly fallen asleep. They both sleep soundlessly until the next morning.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hoho,heyyo!! here's the new chappie.i dont know whether its good or not. thanks for the upvoter~ i really appreciated it *bow*

do comment okay? i want to know your review about the story whether its good or not.hehe. i should get my beauty sleep now.*yawn* bubbye