CHAPPIE 1: The Bad Tempered You

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“JESSICA!!!!! WAKE UP!” SooYoung shout at Jessica. “ You’re late pabo!!! Get up now!!!” SooYoung smack Jessica with the cozy pillow making Jessica grunts. “Shut up shikhin! I’m trying to sleep here!” Jessica pull the blanket covering her lazy body with her eyes still firmly glued together. “What do you mean by you’re trying to sleep? Get your lazy up Jessica Jung!” SooYoung shakes Jessica’s body making Jessica let her dolphin screams. “Aish stop it Jessica!!! You’re gonna make my ear bleed!!” SooYoung said while covering her ears. “Get out… N.O.W!!!” Jessica shoots her icy glares straight to SooYoung’s eyes. “Owh oh, HellSica activated” SooYoung immediately gets up and leave the room leaving Jessica sighing on her comfort bed. Yup, her boyfriend forever… Her’s bed. She tilted her head looking at the watch “! I’m late!” She quickly get up from her bed, grabbing her towel and rush to the bathroom taking her bath

 

After half an hour…

Jessica walk out from her room and goes to the kitchen looking at the other member. “Eating? Aren’t we are late?” She thought to herself. “Guys what are you doing?? Aren’t we late for the photo shoot?” She asks the other waiting for them to answer her. “Owh, Morning Sica eonnie~ the photo shoots? Nobody tell you? They change it to the other day. Only YoonA and TaeYeon eonnie have schedule today~” SeoHyun tell her. Jessica just stood there, beside the counter looking at the other member. TaeYeon who realized this situation, calling Jessica to join them but as she expected.  No respond from her but a sharp icy glare been shoot to TaeYeon. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! You guys didn’t tell me about this? And even disturbed my sleep? Thanks a lot guys!!” Sica said with her firm tone, walk heading to her room again. “Sica you should eat your breakfast” Sunny said stuttering a bit. Sica turn her head looking directly at Sunny “For what? I’m not hungry!” She said before slamming the door. They keep on exchanging their glance to each other. Tiffany, who just get out from the bathroom sense the awkwardness between them. With a clueless expression she asked the other “Guys~ what is happening here? Did I miss something? Why is it so… quiet and awkward?” “Well, asks your best friend then” HyoYeon said with full of fruit salad. Tiffany sigh “What did you do guys?” Tiffany asks the other and received nothing in return. “Did she eat her breakfast?” She asks again. “You can guess it right?” YuRi answer. Tiffany takes two bowls of cereal, two glass of mango juice and some cut fruits; put it on a tray and bringing it to Jessica’s room.

 

Tiffany takes a deep breath and knocks the door. “Can I come in” ask Tiffany. Jessica who is just laying on her comfy bed sigh when she heard Tiffany voice. “What do you want? Go away”. Jessica replied. Tiffany who heard Jessica replied, open the door and get inside the room. She locked the door and sit next to Jessica, putting the tray on the side table. Jessica is quite shock when Tiffany sit next to her. “Yah!!! Didn’t I say go away just now!!” Sica said giving her annoying look at Tiffany. “Jessie~ why are you so mad? I’m sure it not a big deal right?” Tiffany replied to Jessica with patience, giving her famous eyesmile to Jessica. “You’re being cold toward me too~” She said more looking at Jessica. Jessica slowly lowered her head staring at the floor. Tiffany who saw this, slowly wrapped her hand around Jessica waist and pull Jessica closer, resting Jessica head on her shoulder while her other hand caressing her back. “It’s okay Jessie~ but you should control your emotion. You can’t be cold towards the other” Tiffany whispers softly to Jessica.

What Tiffany didn’t know is, Jessica have been crushing on her since they were trainee. Yes, Jessica does hate Tiffany when she first time met with her. She said that Tiffany is too loud and she can’t be close with Tiffany. But thanks to the friendly Tiffany they become closer and closer day by day. And for Tiffany, Jessica is not that cold when you know her. She warm in the inside and nobody could see it because she hides it with her cold attitude. Example? Tiffany realized the warm side of Jessica when she is with her sister Krystal. She was really caring and loving her sister so much. There a time when Jessica cries when we are on our way to overseas and she suddenly got a phone call from F(x) manager that Krystal faint. She cries until her eyes swallowed. That time Tiffany realized that Jessica does have a good heart.

“I’m sorry Tiff~ It just hard for me to throw that habit away~ Cheongmal mianhae~ I know it’s my fault.” She hugs Tiffany tight. “It’s okay as long as you try.” Tiffany said cupping her face and smiles. Jessica pulls right away and looks at the other places when her hearts beats crazily and blushes. “Now let eat” Tiffany take the tray and hand Jessica a bowl of cereal. “I’m not hungry~” Jessica said. “You have to eat Jessie~” Tiffany replied. “Seriously Tiff, I’m not hungry” Jessica tries to put the bowl on the tray. “Eat for me… Please~” Tiffany said, looking at Jessica with her puppy eyes. Jessica who’s totally melts said “Arraseo~ I will eat it… Just for you”. Tiffany flashes her eyesmile again. “That’s my Jessie” she said.

 

They were chit-chatting, laughing, playing around and even watch movie together. Luckily there’s a TV in Jessica’s room right? Jessica was watching Tiffany all the times and she have to admit that she looks like a stupid person staring at Tiffany. As for Tiffany, she was happy that she finally saw Jessica smiles and even laugh. The longer she long at Jessica’s face, she finds that Jessica is really adorable and cute when she smiles

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey~ The first chapter, i know its not that good but im trying my best~ and P/s its my first time remember? please comment juseyo~