CHAPPIE 7: WAKING YOU UP??

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

 

After a tiring week with the album promotion, SNSD member decide to take a day off and wanna have a picnic. The situation that morning is really chaos. TaeYeon, YuRi, YoonA are busy making food in the kitchen, Tiffany, SeoHyun and Sunny busy packing the other thing while SooYoung and HyoYeon eating the food that they have made. “Yah don’t eat it both of you. I’m gonna cut your hands if you stole it more.” TaeYeon said holding spatula on her right hand. Both of them just giggling looking at TaeYeon and run to put pranks on the others.

“ARGH!!!! Get that thing off me!! Now!!” Tiffany said staying still waiting for SooYoung to take the fake cockroaches from her neck. “Relax Tiffany; it’s just a fake cockroach.” SooYoung said taking it away giggling. “It’s not funny and don’t you have any other things to do?” Tiffany said giving them her annoying face. SooYoung and HyoYeon just walk away when they received an annoying face from Tiffany. She really annoyed with it. Tiffany again packing the stuff and realized that she didn’t see that one person. The blonde girl is not in the living room or in the kitchen. “Where is Jessica?” Tiffany asked the others. “I don’t know. We didn’t see her too eonnie” SeoHyun replied. “Where is she?” Tiffany said searching for her. She searches in every place in the house but she’s not there. “One last place…” She open Jessica’s room door and saw a familiar body lying on the bed, curling under the blanket. She smiles looking at her, slowly get in the room and sit next to Jessica. She looks at Jessica sleeping faces and giggles. “Sleeping Beauty Sica” She slowly caresses Jessica hairs and shaking Jessica body “Jessie~ Jessie~ wakes up. We’re going on a picnic remember? Jessie~” Jessica stir a bit and slowly opening her eyes. She saw a beautiful figure in front of her. “Tiff?” She glued her eyes again and pulling the blanket over her body making Tiffany giggles more. “Get up sleepy Sica!” Tiffany said pulling Jessica hands. “I don’t want to~ just go you guys. I’m tired. I need my sleep.” Jessica said replied to Tiffany. Tiffany then flick Jessica forehead making that blonde girl looking at her intensely. “Did I do anything wrong?” Tiffany looks at Jessica. Jessica silently looking at Tiffany. “Did I activate HellSica mod?” Tiffany thought to herself. Jessica suddenly pouts looking at Tiffany “You flick my forehead” She whines. “Eoh?” Tiffany look at Jessica weirdly as she giving an expression that nobody even saw it. “Its hurt~” She said whines more. “Mianhae Jessie~” Tiffany said rubbing Jessica forehead. “You’re being meanie” she turns her head looking at other places. “Mianhae Jessie~” she tries to look at Jessica but failed.

 

“You flick my head. You never do that to TaeYeon or anybody else. Why did you do that to me?” Jessica thought to herself feeling hurt with Tiffany action. She never said to anybody else. She feels it’s quite unfair for her. She looks away and not looking at Tiffany even Tiffany called her for many time. “She sulks? This is weird. But her face is surely cute” Tiffany said looking at Jessica, smiling. She cup Jessica face and kiss her forehead making Jessica who is totally off guard almost die because of it. “Y yah what are you doing” She said stuttering a bit blushing hard. “No more sulking neh? Mianhae~” Tiffany said calmly with her almost-explode-heart. “Who said you c can kiss m me huh?” Jessica said after clearing . “I said I can. Wae?” Tiffany braves herself to answer it receiving no answer from Jessica. It’s hard to admitted that both of them really like it and wanted to kiss each other more but both of them just too afraid to do it. “You better get out now. I wanna sleep more.” Jessica said pushing Tiffany lightly lying on her back again. She closed her eyes again expecting to hear a door click but she was wrong. She suddenly feels some weight on her hands. She looks at it and Tiffany was laying her head on her hands. “Yah what ar..” Jessica words was cut by Tiffany “Hug me now… please” Jessica was quite shock hearing Tiffany words. She keeps in that position for a few minutes “its okay if you don’t want to” Tiffany sighs. She was about to leave when Jessica pulls her closer and hugging her tight. She slowly smiles snuggling on Jessica close. “So warm her hugs, so comfortable.. Why did I feel really safe when I’m with you Jessie… Do I love you more?” She thought to herself.

 

Jessica hugs Tiffany really tight. “I can only hug you this way… only you and nobody else Tiff~” Jessica thought to herself. Tiffany takes Jessica hands and put it on her head. Jessica look at her but she only hide her face away. Jessica caress her hair lightly while the other hands hugging her tight. Tiffany wraps her arms around Jessica waist closing her eyes. Jessica keeps staring at her while caressing her hair. Tiffany slowly fell asleep in Jessica embrace. Jessica slowly caresses her cheeks. “I really hope you’re mine…” Jessica said kissing Tiffany forehead lightly before cover her with the blanket.

 

The others…

“Where are those American girls? Where have they been?” SooYoung said. “I’ll go check on them eonnie” SeoHyun said looking for both of them. “They must be in Jessica eonnie room since nobody seen Jessica eonnie yet.” She walks to Jessica room and peek in the room. She saw both of her eonnie are sleeping together while hugging each other. She was about to get in the room but suddenly stop when she saw they were both in their deep sleep. She slowly close the door and met her other eonnie. “Find them?” YuRi asked. “Yes I did, but I think we better go without them.” She said and the other just nods. They left the house for the picnic while the two of them in their deep sleep together.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hollo~ here's the new update. JeTi are having their time sleeping together to much wasn't it? well, Jessica is a sleeping beauty.hehe. anyway i don't know if its a good update or not but hope you guys like it. do comment okay? and for those who's leaving their comment, Thanks alot!! At least i know that you're reading it.hehe and its really help me to keep updating this story. And those who are not, its okay~ but i hope to get review and hope you guys will keep supporting this story :) huehue