CHAPPIE 3: JEALOUS OR PERSUADE

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“Fany-ah let’s buy a new shirts after this shall we? I saw a very cute pink pajama and I think it suits you” TaeYeon said. “Jinjja? Pink? It’s cute?” Tiffany replied interested in what TaeYeon tells her. “Sure does. So you wanna go with me?” TaeYeon ask for confirmation. “Absolutely Tae” She gave her famous eyesmile to TaeYeon. “Don’t dare to think of shopping until you guys really get this house clean. Got it?” Jessica suddenly interrupting giving her annoying faces looking at them. “Since when you’re becoming a clean ahjumma Jessica Jung?” HyoYeon said smirking at Jessica. “Since this house is so messy and looks like a rat’s hole. And thanks to you guys who rat-a-like attitude” Jessica replied sarcastically. “Aigoo~ let’s just clean this place faster so that we will be able to go shopping together okay?” SeoHyun said holding Jessica’s arms. “Yeah, I think we should before its getting messier.” Jessica said continue her cleaning works. She eyed Tiffany all over the time and getting really pissed off watching Tiffany playing around with TaeYeon. “Yah, can you just shut up and do your works? You’re burning a hole in my ears with your laughing non-stop.” Jessica said giving her glares to them. “Mianhae Sica-ah~” Tiffany said apologizing. “Sica-ah? Jinjja? Weren’t you supposed to only call TaeYeon like that?” Jessica said with an irritated faces plastered on her face. “Yah! Why are you being so cold today Sica? What wrong with you?” YuRi asked Jessica. “Mind your own business can you? “Giving her a sharp glance. “Guys stop it, I’m sorry but there’s no need to have a fight right? Jessica I’m sorry for not doing the work properly but it doesn’t mean you have to be mad at everybody” Tiffany said holding her tears. She wipes her tears and continues to do the works silently. Jessica keeps on glancing at Tiffany, she know that Tiffany is really upset with her words just now. They clean the house and go to shopping after that.

“Tiffany let’s join us” SooYoung said pulling Tiffany’s hands. “Aniya, its okay. I’m not in the mood.” She fakes a smile. “Arraseo if you say so Fany. Want us to buy anything for you?” asked Sunny. “Aniya, it’s okay. Don’t bother me. Go and have fun. “If you say so eonnie” SeoHyun said eying her eonnie to get out quickly.

 

At the shopping mall…

Jessica walk alone passed every store at the shopping mall. She keeps on thinking about Tiffany all the time since they left the house. “Maybe I am a lil bit harsh on Tiffany just now. Argh what have you done Sica!! Stupid you” Jessica thought to herself and keep knocking her head. “She’s upset now because of you. Great job Sica” she said then she saw a pink cute iPod. She suddenly got an idea. She stops at that shop and buys that cute pink iPod. “Think more Sica, think think!” Jessica keeps on thinking how to persuade her best friend a.k.a her beloved crush. After hours of shopping they head home. Tiffany was sitting on the couch with Prince her lovely dog lying on top of her watching TV. Jessica get in the house and look at Tiffany, she look at Jessica and look away. It’s really like a slapped in Jessica faces when Tiffany did that. “Erm Tiffany can I talk with you for a while?” Jessica asked. “Just say then” Tiffany replied her eyes still glued on the TV screen. “I mean alone. Only both of us… Please?” Jessica said biting her lips. Tiffany just sigh and getting up heading to her room. Jessica follows Tiffany to her room and close the door while Tiffany sitting on her bed. “What is it Jessie?” Tiffany said.

 

Meanwhile , the others…

“Yah what is happening between them?” Ask YoonA. “Nan mollaseo~ but there’s something weird with Jessica eonnie lately” SeoHyun said. “Why do they have to talk in the room? Can’t they just say it here?” HyoYeon said in confusion. “I saw Jessica buy so many things before, but I think it’s not for her.” TaeYeon said. “OMG! Don’t tell me there’s something between them!” YuRi said almost yelled receiving a knock at her head. “Yah stop all this nonsense Kwon Yul. And even if it’s for real does it’s really disturbing you? Just let it be” SooYoung said while munching on her bibimbap. “Ouch it’s hurt shikshin!!”YuRi rubs her head and snatches SooYoung bibimbap and eats it. “Yah!! Give me back my bibimbap!!” SooYoung yelled. They both received a knock on their head. “Could you guys shut up, how can we hear what they are talking about” YoonA said in sync with HyoYeon.

 

Back to JeTi…

“Are you mad with me?” Jessica asked Tiffany. “A..aniya” Tiffany replied looking at Prince. “Yes you are” Jessica said. Tiffany sigh “I’m not mad but I’m just upset…with you..” Tiffany said lowering her voice. Jessica feels like throwing herself into a river that was full of crocodile when Tiffany said that. “Mianhae~” Jessica said handing a pink box to Tiffany. She was quite shock when Jessica hands her the box. “Bo..Boya?” She said stuttering a bit looking at the box. “It’s for you.” Jessica said looking down hiding her red cheeks. Tiffany slowly reached out her hands taking the box. “You can open it” Tiffany looks at her when Jessica said so. She opens the box and a smile slowly curves on her lips. There was a pink iPod with a pink Beats headphone in it. “Jinjja it’s for me?” Tiffany said looking at Jessica. “Neh, it’s for you~” Jessica take out the iPod and show Tiffany the back of the iPod. There was Tiffany name been carved on it. Then Jessica make Tiffany wear the Beats headphone and play some song on the playlist.

 

 

 

Tiffany Hwang nae chingu~

Jinjja mianhae~

I didn’t mean to did that to you~

I know I’ve been harsh to you,

I know Imma fool,

Jinjja mianhae~

Accept my apologize please~

Don’t be mad anymore at me.

Please, please, please,

Forgive me neh~

I’ve buy anything for you

Pink shoes, pink shirt, pink shorts, pink cases, pink coat,

Aiyee Jinjja nan mollaseo~

Forgive me okay?

 

Tiffany starts to giggles when she heard the song that Jessica make and sing in the iPod. Jessica looked down hiding her faces because of the embarrassment. “Jessie~” Tiffany called Jessica. “N..neh~” Jessica replied. Tiffany cups her faces and looks at Jessica frowning her eyebrows. “I don’t need that entire thing, but I do forgive you if you promise me one thing.”  “What is it Tiff?” Jessica looks at Tiffany face. “Eat cucumber for me” Tiffany whisper to her. “W..What? Cucumber?” Jessica said gulping her saliva making Tiffany chuckle seeing Jessica. “I’m just kidding pabo~” She knock Jessica head lightly. “So you forgive me nae?” Jessica asked Tiffany. She giggles more “Of course yes” she pull and hug Jessica. “Thanks Jessie” she said happily.

 

They keep on chit-chatting together until they fallen asleep. After a few hours TaeYeon is sleepy and heading to her room which is Tiffany room. She twisted the door knob “Locked? Then where should I sleep?” without thinking she smashed her body on the couch sleeping with Ginger.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note : Hey a new update. I don't know if its good or not but it's an update anyway.hehe and thanks to forevergorJESS9 and jessjung_dew for upvoting. I hope to recieve more in the future. owh, thanks to the the new subscriber too~ *waves* hello~ thankie for subscribing and keep following this story pwease~ hehe do leave your comment okay? Kamsahamnida~ *bow*