CHAPPIE 10: CONFESSION (PART 2)

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

It’s been a week since those two American Girls couple up. Well everything was fine for both of them except for one thing. They spend most of their times being away from each other’s making they miss each other so much.

“I miss you~” Tiffany said when she on the phone with her girlfriend. “I miss you too Fany-ah~ It’s just for a couple more days okay?” Jessica said softly to Tiffany making her sigh cutely. “Arraseo~ make sure you come back to Korea faster okay..” “I will~” Jessica replied shortly. “ Gotta go Fany-ah~ I’ll text you later” Jessica hung up the phone quickly making Tiffany pout more. She continue her photo shoots until its around 8 o’clock. She was definitely exhausted to death. She get inside the car without saying much and rest her stiff body on the seat. She closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Oppa, why are we going to the beach so suddenly?” Tiffany asked Manager oppa but only receiving a smile plastered to his face. Tiffany was really clueless about what is happening to her. “Oppa, wasn’t we suppose to go back to the dorm? I’m tired oppaa~” Tiffany said whining while walking along the beach. Suddenly she stops in front of a big tree. She kinda saw something behind the tree. Something that she recognizes really well. Tiffany was about to call her manager oppa but what she knows next is.. She was alone. “Oppa” Tiffany called a few times receiving nothing. “Oppa it’s not funny” she said looking around. Still she received nothing. Tiffany was really scared until she thinks that she can die alone at the beach. “Jessica” Suddenly Jessica pop out in Tiffany brains, she take out her pink IPhone and dial Jessica’s number. “The person you’re trying to reach out is not available please call again later *beep*” Tiffany hung up the phone when she heard that. “Jessie~ why are you turning off your phone? I’m scared” She was about to cry then suddenly her phone drop on the ground. Tiffany try to hold her tears and she bends down to pick up her phone. Then she saw beautiful roses petal on the ground. Its like it’s showing her the way to somewhere else. Tiffany follows the flower petal and suddenly the petals is gone. “eoh? It’s end here? Why did it end here?” Tiffany said looking around. She found nothing and its getting darker. Tiffany is really scared and seems to be exploded to cry in any minutes. She then stands looking at the seas hugging herself. “Sica-ah~ where are you? I’m scared” Tiffany slowly burst into tears. She can’t take it anymore. She missed her girlfriend so much and now everybody is leaving her. So cruel..

 

While Tiffany is crying, there’s somebody coming closer to Tiffany. That person approached her slowly and backhugging her tight making Tiffany shocked trying to escape. “No no  no!! Let me go!! Don’t do anything to me please!!!” She said pushing that person. But it all fails. That person hug her tighter making her crying more.. Tiffany really can’t do anything but suddenly “Fany-ah~ Naeyo~” She know that voice, she miss that voice. That person said resting her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder. She know that scents… really well. She turns around and cry more when she saw Jessica was the one who’s backhugging her before. She hugs Jessica tighter crying more. Jessica smiles softly hugging her crying girlfriends tight “shuush~ don’t cry.. I’m here” Jessica said caressing Tiffany’s back. After a few minutes Tiffany calm down and stop crying. She released the hug and look at Jessica. “You said you’re going somewhere to work. You’re lying to me” She said playing with the edge of Jessica’s shirts sobbing still. Jessica cupped her face lightly to look at her “I am working~ wanna see what I’m working on?” She wiped the remaining tears at the corner of Tiffany’s eyes. “Guys can you please turn on the light?” Jessica said and suddenly the light was showing the way to a sandcastle not far away from them. Tiffany looks closely at the sandcastle. “There’s something written on it, but I can’t read it” Tiffany said looking at Jessica. Jessica then pulls Tiffany’s hands slowly to the sandcastle. The further they go, the more clearly the view she gets. Suddenly Tiffany stops and read the writing on the sandcastles. She then slowly covering with both of her hands. Jessica walks nearer the sandcastles and stand right in front of Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah~ I know it’s kinda hard for you to accept this kinda situation right? I’m maybe just a cold girl and an Ice Princess, but I just wanna say I really loved you so much~ Nobody know how much I love you, how much I need you in my life. I know I’m not perfect, but do you know what makes me feel the perfection? It is by you being on my side every single tick on the clock~ I’m maybe weak but let me take care of you, let me love you with all my heart...Let me make you happy no matter what it takes.” Jessica walks closer to Tiffany and pulls her to the sandcastles; she then turns to look at her loving girlfriends faces. “Stephanie Hwang~ would you be my girlfriend?”  Jessica said holding on Tiffany’s hands tight, showing her the ring on the top of the sandcastles.

 

Tiffany cry and slowly smiles at Jessica “Yes I do~”. Jessica takes the rings and slowly slips it on Tiffany’s finger and Tiffany did the same to Jessica. Jessica pulls Tiffany closer to her, wrapping her arms around Tiffany waist tightly. She then caress Tiffany’s hair softly before wipes her tears lightly “I’m sorry I make you cried a lot” She then pecks Tiffany’s hair lovingly. Tiffany slowly beams her eyesmile to Jessica, wrapping her arms around  Jessica’s neck, caressing it lightly “Aniya~ You make me smiles~ Always” hearing that words from Tiffany, Jessica slowly lean closer to Tiffany, looking deep into her before slowly capturing Tiffany’s lips. She caresses her cheek lightly making Tiffany smiles in the kisses and tightening her grip on Jessica. They kissed so deeply and passionately forgetting about everything. Tiffany then slowly pulls away looking at Jessica smiling. “Let’s go home~” she pecks Jessica lips lightly. They then walk back home together.

For Tiffany its her Best Day Ever in life.

 

“I will never forget this day Jessica~ You’re my everything. I Love You my Ice Princess~”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

guys a new chapter.hope you enjoy it. and sorry if it's still not good. i have something to ask you guys..SHOULD I END THIS STORY?  owh btw do comment about the story okay? its help me a lot.^^ adios~ im sleepy