CHAPPIE 12: PINK OBSESSION???

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

Jessica was still sleeping due to her heavy schedule last night. When suddenly she heard a cricking sound. She ignores it and drifted to her dreamland. Tiffany was now sitting on SooYoung's bed putting the tray next to her,looking at her sleeping ice princess. She Jessica's hair lightly. "Sleepy nae? poor you~" she was smiling then suddenly Jessica grab her hands lightly. "Fany~" she slowly opened her eyes looking at Tiffany. "Morning Sica-ah~" she greet with an eye-smiles. "I don't wanna wake up yet. can i?" Jessica playfully pout. Tiffany giggles looking at Jessica "Yah ireona~ It's 10 in the morning already~" "then can i have a morning kiss?" Jessica asked blinking her eyes cutely. Tiffany mehrong at Jessica "Nope" "But why? You're my girlfriend already and yeah we kiss for so many time already" Jessica whines. Actually Tiffany is still shy when its come to kiss or couple things. Yes she kiss Jessica for so many times but it was Jessica who starts it and she was the one to pull away. She never tell Jessica about it because she doesn't want Jessica to think that she hates it.

 

She try to acted normal "Jessica go and get your bath quickly then eat your breakfast okay?" She said before leaving her alone in the bedroom. Jessica was still blinking looking at the closed door. She pouts and get her bath. After taking her bath she eats the breakfast that Tiffany made for her. There's a note on the tray says  

 

Jessica~

good morning~

Eat your breakfast manni manni juseyo~

<3 Tiffany <3

 

Jessica smiles softly reading it "Kyeopta~" She eats it before bringing the tray to the kitchen. The other member was busy watching the drama while Tiffany is talking with prince at the balcony. She washed the dishes before walking and sitting next to Tiffany. "Hey what are you talking about with prince?" Tiffany look at her before replies "Eoh? nothing~ Just thinking of dye-ing his fur to pink" Jessica look at Tiffany weirdly "Fany-ah~ you're serious you wanna dye his fur to pink?" Tiffany smiles "Yup! pinkie pinkie~ it's cute right?" she looks at Jessica. "Fany-ah~ pink is cute but i think white suits him better right?" Jessica said softly try to convince Tiffany while caressing her arms. "B but i want it to be pink~" She whines pouting. Here it comes, Jessica's weakness.. She's already melting looking at Tiffany's pouting. "Tiffany please stop pouting. Prince can't be in pink~ it will be weird" she said more. "Rite Prince?" she takes Prince and make him like a puppet "Mommy please let Prince be in white like daddy said~ pleasee~" Jessica speaks as Prince. Tiffany giggles lightly looking at Jessica " Arraseo~ maybe daddy was right, you should be in white. Pink is cute but you're already adorable like this~" She ruffle his fur smiling. "Jinjja? Yeay!!" Jessica yelled.

 

Hyoyeon who saw this view of them three took a picture. "happy always guise~ can't wait for you guys to get married.. It's already looks like a family now~" she smile mumbling by herself. SooYoung look at Hyoyeon phone and says "They will, trust me..Sica will do anything for her." "yeah and we will always support you guys!" maknae said confidently. The other just smile looking at them and even took their attention from the TV just for the couple.