CHAPPIE 4: WE NEED TO TALK

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“Jessie~” Tiffany call Jessica making that little blonde girl looking at her. “What?” She answers shortly. “I’m hungry~” She said pouting resting her head on Jessica’s shoulder. Jessica looking at Tiffany with her redden cheek and look at other places before Tiffany see it. She tries to be as calm as she can. “So? What did you want me to do? Go and make your food by yourself. Don’t disturb me, I’m watching the TV” Jessica said pushing Tiffany hands off her while her eyes try. Tiffany pouts hugging Jessica’s arms again, looking at her. “Jessie~ let’s gets something to eat. I’m extremely starving right now.” Tiffany said making puppy eyes. “Aish, go by yourself I’m watching the TV right now.” Jessica said peeking on Tiffany secretly. Her lips slowly carving a smile but she try to hide it and give no respond to Tiffany making her standing in front of the TV blocking Jessica view. “Yah, step aside, I’m watching right now” Jessica said giving her glares to Tiffany. She received nothing but an aegyo from Tiffany. “Jessie please~ I’m bored and starving and nobody is home except you and me right now... Tae was not here too…” Said Tiffany making Jessica really pissed off hearing TaeYeon’s name came out from that cute girl mouth. “So you’re asking me just because of TaeYeon is not here huh? Fine then go by yourself. I’m not a replacement!” Jessica said annoyingly looking at Tiffany.

 

“Aniya~ I didn’t mean that Jessie~ It’s just…Tae…”Tiffany said before her words were cut by Jessica. “ Tae what? Tae was kind, Tae was good enough and Tae is caring. Like that?” Jessica raises her voice a bit. “Aniya~ it’s just… you never have your time to spend with me. You always busy with your schedule and always locking yourself in the room when you have a free time… I miss the old you~ the old us.” Tiffany said looking at Jessica. At that time, Jessica really feels guilty towards Tiffany. She know what Tiffany has told her is all true. Yes she rarely spends her time with Tiffany since they were too busy with their own schedule. But the other reason that Jessica is doing it that way is, she wanna control the love towards Tiffany that’s grow day by day. She sigh “Yes they are true, but I thought that you’re happy with them and you’re okay if I’m not there. I do miss our time together like you but… you have Tae as your best friend now” Jessica said looking at Tiffany. “We can start to be like before~ and I also miss this one thing so much” Tiffany replied. “What is it?” Asked Jessica. “I miss my warm hearted Jessica Jung so much~ I never seen this side of Jessica Jung anymore. It just disappeared.” Tiffany said holding Jessica’s hand. Jessica looks at Tiffany and said “Mianhae~ for being cold toward you, mian for being a selfish best friend before and left you alone for all this time.” Jessica braces herself and hoping that her heart beat normally when she hugs Tiffany really tight. Tiffany smiles when she felt that Jessica pulling her for a hug and feel that Jessica’s arms wrap around her waist. So comfort this feeling. “I can slowly feel your warmness Jessie~” She thought to herself hugging Jessica back. “Tiffany~ mianhae for being mean to you~ I wish I can do this all the time to you~” Jessica thought to herself and hugging Tiffany tighter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyo~ sorry for late update. I'm quite busy and I'm also a boarding school student so its quite hard to update..hehe anyway here's the new chappie. i don't know if this can be call as an update or not cause i dont think so...its a really really really short update..mianhae *bow deeply* i will update more later what am i talking about *slapped myself* anyway this is an serious chapter..i will make it fluffy later or serious or whatever later.hehe.. do comment okay?