CHAPPIE 13: FLIRTY

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

Jessica was fixing her hair before grabbing her trench coat. She look into the mirror for the last time before walk out from the room and heading to the kitchen. “Fany-ah~ I’m going out for while okay~” She said wrapping her pair of hands around Tiffany, back hugging her tight. Tiffany who was busy making breakfast that time, unhold the spatula that she was holding and says “You said that you have no schedule at all today.. You’re lying to me?” Jessica knew this would happen and she was also pissed off when she knows about the schedule 1 hour ago. She turns Tiffany around and holds her chin lightly. “Fany-ah~ I’m not lying~ manager oppa just told me 1 hour ago~ Don’t be like this please~~” Jessica said softly trying to persuade her girl. Tiffany pouts and look at Jessica “I take a day off for you and now you are leaving me… we even rarely meet… I wake up early just to make breakfast for you and now to hear that you’re leaving?”

Jessica sighed softly and holds Tiffany’s hand. “Fany-ah~ you know that we are both idol right? We have packed schedule every day. I will just go for a while~ hmm~ don’t be like this please~” Jessica smile softly at Tiffany. “a while…. You said for a while.. You said that last month and what I’ve known is you came back after almost three weeks sica-ah! You don’t even picked up your phone! You don’t reply my texts! Don’t you know how much I missed you!!” Tiffany said burst with tears. “You abandon me…” she said pulling her hands from Jessica. Jessica couldn’t say anything. It was true. She lied to Tiffany last month and just arrived last week. She was worried that Tiffany would be sad if she told her earlier so she decides to just keep in silent. She didn’t answer the call and text just because her phone is broken cause from the sasaeng fans. Jessica slowly reaches for Tiffany’s hand again and holds it tightly. “I know I was wrong… I lied to you, I left you, I didn’t answer your call and text, and don’t even spend my time with you when I suppose to and I’m really sorry for that… I miss you too…. So much~ but I promise that this is really a short one” Jessica wipes Tiffany’s tears and caress her cheeks. Tiffany looks at Jessica and nods. She caresses Jessica’s hands. “Promise me that you will come home soon?” “I promise you my queen~ don’t cry please~ I hate seeing you cry~” Jessica kissed her lips making Tiffany blushed. Jessica smile when she saw it but Tiffany somehow feels unpleasant with Jessica leaving her. Not because she can’t get away from Jessica for a while but….

 

Last weeks …

 

Tiffany was walking with Jessica and Prince when she bumps with Nana. “ Annyeong~” Nana waves her hands and stop jogs. “annyeong Nana” They said together. “What are you guys doing here? Jogs as well?” Nana asked only looking at Jessica. “Na’ah~ we were just walking with our child” Jessica answer spontaneously. Nana was quite shock hearing it and turn to look at Tiffany. “child?” Jessica chuckle softly and answer Nana confused question “Yup! Prince, Tiffany’s puppy” Nana look at Prince before slowly chuckle quite relief hearing it “Jinjja? Aigoo~ so cute~ So Tiffany is your mommy?” she ruffles Prince’s fur which is Tiffany holding and glancing at her. Tiffany looking at Nana unpleasantly. “Why is she’s looking at my Sica? Why is she only talking with my Sica? Why is she acting prettily in front of my Sica? Why is even she’s here? Does she like my Sica? Aniya, it can’t be! She’s mine!” Tiffany thought to herself glancing at Nana sharply. “Anyway do you have time for cup of coffee?” Nana asked Jessica. Tiffany who heard this automatically looks at Jessica hoping for a “NO” come out from Jessica’s mouth but “yeah sure” Jessica smile softly at Nana. “You don’t mind about it wasn’t it… Tiffany?” Nana looks at Tiffany giving her most beautiful evil grin. “Ye…yeah sure” Tiffany answer it forcing herself for a smile.

They walked to the nearest café and chit chatting together. Whenever Jessica trying to talk to Tiffany, Nana will completely cut it out. Jessica knows that Tiffany is really unpleasant with Nana so she holds Tiffany hands secretly under the table tightly. Tiffany was quite shocked when she hold her hands but slowly smile looking at Jessica. She was wrong for thinking that Jessica left her out because of the conversation with Nana. She knows that Jessica can’t show her affection much because they were with Nana and of course in public.

 

Nana who saw Tiffany smiles slowly hates it. “Jessica~~” she called Jessica seductively. Jessica was shocked but she covering it with her smile. “Neh what is it Nana?” She said caressing Tiffany’s hand softly. “can you help me with this bracelet? I can’t wear it by myself” Nana say ily and show her the bracelet with a smirk on her face. Jessica take it with her free hands, looking at Tiffany and give her the sweet smiles of hers before releasing Tiffany’s hands and help to clip the bracelet. “there you go Nana” Tiffany know that Jessica don’t really meant to released her hands but she kept on caressing her palm. “Ermm sorry Nana but I guess that we have to go because we have a schedule after this” She stands up and bow to Nana “and thanks for the treat” Jessica smile at Nana before look at Tiffany and offer Tiffany her hands. Tiffany grabs her hands and brings Prince with them. They walked home and Jessica doesn’t even turn back and intertwine their hands. Tiffany smiles with Jessica’s action but she still hate what she’s seeing just now..

Back to the time…

 

Tiffany smile at Jessica and feed Jessica a few bite of the breakfast and her coffee. “Work properly and come home palli palli arra?” She said doing her aegyo making the ice princess smiles widely. “Arraseo~ I will. Wait for me okay?” Jessica said giving her a hug and kiss Tiffany’s lips before walked away when she saw Tiffany blushed. “I have a very shy girlfriend” She thought to herself before off for works.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

author's note:  Yow! its been a long time I didnt update and I'm sorry for that.. but here are the new chapter.. so read it and make sure to leave a comment okay? it's really helping thought