CHAPPIE 2: Needs Help???

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

A few weeks later…

“Fany what’s wrong with you? We were repeating the same part again and again. Still you made the same mistake” the choreographer said crossing her arms looking at Tiffany. “Ah mianhae~” Tiffany bow repeatly to the choreographer. She was tired; sweating hard and also feels sick. She was just back from the hospital after having a few medical checkups. “Guys that’s all for today. We will continue tomorrow and make sure you guys are not late.” The choreographer said leaving the dance room. “Aigoo, I’m tired” TaeYeon said lying on the floor. “TaeYeon eonnie lets eat!!!” Yoona said. “That’s a good idea Yoong” SooYoung immediately agree with Yoong. While they were busy chit-chatting, Jessica sit at the corner of the room listening to her IPod. She takes a look at Tiffany and all she know is Tiffany is not in a good condition. She closed her eyes when the other starts to leave the room. “Yah Sica, don’t wanna come with us?” ask YuRi. She just shake her head and resting her head on the wall. She thought that everybody is leaving but what she didn’t know was, Tiffany is still in the room practicing the dance step.

 

“Argh!!! I’m making mistake again!” Tiffany stomp her feet, stopping the music and sit on the floor hugging her legs. Tiffany is really frustrated with herself. Then suddenly someone came sitting next to her and knocking her head. “Ackk! Yah, wae… Jessica? You’re here?” Tiffany looks at Jessica while rubbing her head. “I’m here all the time pabo.” Jessica said looking at Tiffany. “Wae did you knock my head?” Ask Tiffany pouting. “You’re disturbing me did you know that? How can I sleep with you stomping your legs over and over and keep on sighing. Plus, you’re coughing really loud did you know that?” Jessica said giving her annoying faces.

 

“Well it’s a dance room thought, not a bedroom Miss Jung” Tiffany replied, coughing. “At least I’m not making any noise like you” Jessica said. Tiffany just looks at her not saying anything. She let out heavy sigh then stares at the floor; she starts to have teary eyes. She knows that she have work hard but she’s questioning herself why doesn’t it turn out well. Mr.Mr comeback is just around the corner and she still can’t memorize the dance step well. She just thought that she was not giving her best and works on it hard like the other member. Jessica looked at Tiffany and she starts to feel sorry to Tiffany. She knows what Tiffany is thinking, she know her well from trainee. She knock Tiffany’s head again making Tiffany look at her after wiping her tears away. “You know why you can’t do it properly?” Jessica said. “Wae?” Tiffany replied. “It’s because you’re sick and you’re not taking care of yourself pabo. Have you eaten the medicine?” Jessica asked to Tiffany. “What? Meds? No way! You know I hate medicine so much! Eeyuck!” Tiffany shakes her head while hugging her arms close to her body. Jessica giggled “So childish, you have to eat it. It’s an order!” Jessica said firmly taking the medicines in Tiffany’s handbag. She hands the meds and a bottle of water. “I don’t want to Jessie~ please...” Tiffany begs to Jessica. “Eat it now or I will make you eat it! Want the easy way or the hard way?” Jessica said glaring at Tiffany making her eat the meds automatically like a robot that have been programmed.

“That’s better.” Jessica said caressing Tiffany’s hair without her realizing. Tiffany is quite shock with Jessica reaction but letting her best friend to keep caressing her hair. In fact she enjoys it and loves it so much. Jessica never shows such affection toward other like this before. Yes she does do it before but this one feels different. “How I wish you’re like this all the time Ice Princess~” she thought it to herself. Suddenly Jessica pulls her so stand and look at Tiffany. “Wae? Wae?” Tiffany who is totally clueless looking at the Ice Princess bluntly. “Which part that you didn’t get in the dance step? Let me help you” Jessica said. “What? Jessica Jung is helping me? Is this for real? Woah~ history been made, Jessica offers to help me” Tiffany said playfully teasing Jessica. “You don’t need my help Miss Hwang? Fine then” Jessica hides her blushing cheek with her arrogant faces walking nearer the door taking her bag. “Aniya, aniya! Don’t go please~” Tiffany pulls her hands making a puppy eyes making Jessica melts again. “Aish Jessica Jung, control your feeling please. “she crazily try to hides her blushing faces and making her heart beats at normal range.

 

“Arra arra” Jessica tries to remained calms and put her bags on the floor again. Tiffany’s lips curving a wide smile when she saw Jessica reaction. Looks like Jessica can’t stand her cuteness. “Now I know your weakness Jung” She smirks, thought it on her own. “Can you stop smiling and get your lazy here?” Jessica said in annoyance.  “No need to be grumpy Miss Jung” Tiffany said giving her eyesmile. Jessica who saw it quickly turns her head to the other places and pretends to fix her hair. “Bingo!” Tiffany smiles more and snaps her finger lightly when her prediction is true.

 

They were dancing together for hours and shockingly Jessica is not changing into Hulks either a dragon but she being patience and teach Tiffany the part over and over. She even fixes Tiffany hairs and gives her the water when she was exhausted and coughing badly. “Drinks the water more, I don’t want you to be dehydrated and fainted. SONEs gonna sue me if they know this happened. Tiffany just obeys with Jessica annoying words. She know that Jessica is just taking care of her but she just don’t wanna admitted it. “You’re pabo Jessica… why do you have to hide that side of you?” Tiffany talks on her own and start to dance again when Jessica standing in front of her crossing her hands.

 

After a really long times practicing like crazy with Jessica, finally Tiffany memorizes it. “Yeah! I did it!!” Tiffany screamed happily. Jessica just chuckling softly looking at her. “I know you can do it pabo” Jessica thought to herself. “Let’s go home now, I’m sleepy” Jessica said. “Arra~” Tiffany said beam an eyesmile to Jessica. They take their belongings and head home together.