CHAPPIE 11: YOU FOUND OTHER GIRLS????

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“Tiffany-shi , you did a great job~” One of the staff said it to her. “Aniya~ It will not be succeed without you guys~” She said beaming her famous eyesmiles and bowing to the other staff member. She walks to the make-up room after that taking her belonging. She heads outside the building as fast as she could because her girlfriend was waiting for her of course. Her face was plastered with a bright smile when she was exiting the door but suddenly the bright smile turn into a pout with a frown on her forehead. “Nugunikka?” she muttered alone when she saw Jessica is talking with a tall blonde hair girl. And it’s worst when Jessica look’s really happy when she was with that girl. Tiffany observe Jessica from a far and almost freeze in those cold temperature. It’s take half an hour for Jessica to realized that Tiffany was at the door hugging herself.

“ Tiffany?” said Jessica when she saw her beautiful lovely angel standing in front of the door hugging herself and she can tell that her girlfriend is not happy. The girl who was with Jessica turned around. She  look at Tiffany giving Tiffany a really clear sight to look at her. “Tiffany? So you were waiting for her?” Nana asked Jessica. She replied “ Yeah, she’s my member thought” . “Member nae? But its seems like you care much for her~” Nana said looking at Jessica with a smirk on her face. “What? Hmm maybe it’s because were bestfriends since trainee” Jessica said awkwardly. Well it’s obviously they can’t tell the others about their relationship. “Owh I need to go, I have a great talk with you. A really good one. Hope I can talk to you again later~” Nana said before hugging Jessica. Jessica hugs her back with a smile. “have a safe journey, bye and I hope we can talk more in the future too” She replied. Tiffany got her eyes on Jessica and she almost cry when she saw Nana hugs her loved one. It’s hurt more when Jessica hugs her back with a very sweet smile. “Jessie~” She holds her tears when Jessica approaching her with a bright smile. “Hey, have you wait for a long time?” Jessica said taking Tiffany’s belonging. Tiffany just look at Jessica and walks silently to the car. She get inside the car before Jessica could open the door for her. “She’s angry? She must seen me hugging Nana.” Jessica sigh knocking her head a few times before get in the car. She try to act normal. “So… How’s work?” Jessica asked her while slowly approaching her hands. Tiffany pull it away, hugging herself tight. “Fany-ah~ waeyo~?” Jessica asked softly. “ I wanna go home, I’m tired. Let’s go home” She said without looking at Jessica. Jessica knows that Tiffany is jealous with her hugging Nana just now.

 

 “Fany-ah~ its nothing okay? It’s just a normal friends hug~” She said reaching Tiffany’s hands. “Nothing? You says its nothing? You take half an hour before you could really realize I was there.. It was cold Sica-ah~ and  it’s hurt me more when you looks really comfortable with her.. You found a new one right? You like her more than me wasn’t it? Leave me then and go to her… it’s seems you smiles more when you was with her than with me..” Tiffany said holding her tears. Jessica slowly turn Tiffany towards her. Holding her hands tight “Fany-ah~ why would you say like this~ I only love you and nobody else~ Im sorry I didn’t realize you just now but please forgive me… I know I was wrong~ But I just want you to know that I only love you and only you~ nobody else” She said kissing Tiffany’s hands softly. “Jinjja?” Tiffany asked Jessica. “Never gonna be able to lie about it~ forever” Jessica said smiling sweetly while caressing her angel’s cheeks. Tiffany slowly smiles. “That’s my Stephanie~  and as a reward I will give you something” Jessica said. “what is it?” Tiffany said anticipating more. Suddenly Jessica pull her for a kiss. Not a quick one but a passionate one before Tiffany pulls away blushing. “People could see us sica-ah~” She said. “Then lets go home~” Jessica said smiling before buckle the seatbelt for Tiffany and drve home.