CHAPPIE 8: CUTENESS POWER

Ice Princess?? Not Anymore~

“Yah, I’m bored” SooYoung said while flipping the channel. “Nadoo” YoonA said agreed with her. “Aha! Nobody is busy right? Let’s hang out!!” HyoYeon said looking at the others. “Good idea!” SooYoung said high five with HyoYeon. “Let’s tell the others about it” YoonA said. They all nod agree with her. They knock TaeNy room and jump on each of their bed. “Let’s hang up! Let’s go! Let’s go!!” HyoYeon said tapping on their repeatly. “Yah byungtae!” Tiffany said rubbing her . “Don’t be mad Fany” She said making puppy eyes to Tiffany. “Anyway where are we going?”  “Yeah, where do you wanna go Fiona?” TaeYeon said sitting on Tiffany’s back and back hugging her waist. Tiffany tilts her head looking at TaeYeon. She feels the awkwardness between them. Yes they have hug and making skin ship all the time to each other before, even with the other member but it’s not the same feeling when Jessica did it. She feels the warmth, comfort and safe when she was with her.

………….

 

Jessica was searching for her IPod all over her room. “Where is that damn little thing? Where did I put it?” She search on the side table and found a pink sticky note. “Fany?” She said when she saw the pink note. She read the pink sticky note.

Jessica,

I’m borrowing your IPod, can I?

You were sleeping at that time

And I don’t wanna wake you up because you’re

In your really deep deep sleep.hehe

- Tiffany -

 

“Aigoo~ this girl. I’ve really thought that I’ve totally lost it.” She said shaking her head smiling. Then she saw Tiffany phone beside it. “You take my IPod and forgot your phone? You’re forgetful than me” She take the phone and heading to TaeNy room. She takes a look at the screen wallpaper and it was their picture when they were in their trainee years. She smiles looking at it and get into TaeNy room when she heard so many noisy from their room. The moment she gets inside the room, she feel like she’s been stabs right in her hearts repeatly mix with anger and everything. Tiffany saw Jessica was standing like a mannequin in front the door. Jessica reaction was totally expressionless.

 

“Eoh, Sica is here!” YoonA said tapping Jessica shoulders. “Eonnie lets hang out together” SeoHyun said. Jessica looks at TaeNy hugging and said “its okay, you guys go. I just wanna stay here. Go and have fun. I’m not in my mood to hang out. Anyway Tiff, you forgot your phone.” Jessica said putting the phone on the table beside the door and walks to the kitchen. “What wrong with Sica eonnie?” SeoHyun said looking at them. Tiffany was really clueless “Let me talk to that blond” YuRi said. She was heading to the door when Tiffany suddenly said “Wait! Let me talk with her. I think I know what to do.” Tiffany slowly released TaeYeon’s hugged and walks out from the room. TaeYeon grins looking at her. 

 

Jessica’s heart was broken into pieces. She know that Tiffany is not ‘hers’ but it’s hurting her to see them hugging each other. She makes her favorite coffee and sit at the balcony drinking it. TaeNy hugging each other keeps on playing on her head like a DVD player. She was totally zoning out when Tiffany came and sit next to her. “Jessie~” Tiffany called Jessica. Jessica looks at Tiffany not spilling any words. “Hurm, we are going to hang together..Aren’t you joining us?” Tiffany said looking at Jessica. Jessica answer her “No, I’m not in my mood.”. Tiffany was thinking what she should do to make Jessica joining them. She then remembers that Jessica will follow what she said when she’s doing aegyo. She grins before calling Jessica again. “Jessie~” she call Jessica cutely. Jessica was totally going crazy when she hear Tiffany voice. She tries to keep calm but failed when Tiffany calling her again. “Jessie~” Tiffany said hugging her arms tight. She endures it more and not looking at Tiffany face. “Jessie~ Look at me pweasee~” Tiffany said whining cutely shaking her hands. Jessica had no choice than looking at her. “Jessie~ Let’s go~ Nobody gonna accompanied me later. They will left me and bullied me alone.” Tiffany said pouting poking Jessica arms. “T TaeYeon is there” Jessica replied. “But it’s not the same if you’re not there.” Let’s join us… for me pweasee~” Tiffany beam her brightest eyesmile making Jessica totally lose. “Arra arra I will” Jessica said poking her cheek. What they didn’t know is the other SoShi member is watching them.

 

“What the??” SooYoung’s mouth was cover by YuRi when she almost yells looking at Tiffany doing aegyo. “Shut up, do you want us to get caught?” She flick SooYoung’s forehead. “Guys we need you to keep quiet” HyoYeon said looking at them. Well they are literally hiding behind the wall peeking on the American girls. “OMG! Are they official couple?” YoonA said looking at the others. “Aiyee, it can’t be Yoong.” YuRi said. YoonA look at YuRi crossing her arms. “Love is blind stupid. Nobody knows what’s gonna happened.”  “Guys we gonna get caught if you guys keep on fighting like this.” TaeYeon said. “So simple Tiffany persuades that ice princess” Sunny said. “I think Jessica like Tiffany.” SooYoung said to the others. “Tiffany likes Jessica too actually. But they were so stupid to tell each other.” TaeYeon said. “What do you mean eonnie?” SeoHyun look at TaeYeon curiously. “I’m the one who’s putting Tiffany’s phone in Jessica’s room. Tiffany was using the same wallpaper for the past few months. I don’t know if Jessica looks at it. And Tiffany feels the awkwardness when I’m hugging her. That’s mean she love somebody and afraid if that person saw I’m hugging her. Did you guys saw Jessica face when she look at me hugging Tiffany?” TaeYeon explain. “Yeah, I saw it. Totally doomed” YuRi imitated. “Guys they are coming” They quickly act like they were doing something else but poor SooYoung because she fall when she’s running to the kitchen but still successful in acting.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahah! Here's the new chapter. I add a little reaction from the other SoShi member like JeTidalwavesurfer  Ask me to. And for the person that is commenting but didn’t subscribe it, can you please subscribe first? I will really really appreciated it if you can do it. For the new subber and upvoter, Thank you very much!! Owh yeah its increasing and hoping to increased more!!  do leave your comment okay?