What are they fighting about?

Surviving Alone

I listened to Henry playing away at his violin from the next room. I heard Ryeowook shout, "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! We're watching a drama!" He went outside and I heard him through the open window.

I decided to check out the rest of the house, I didn't have anything else to do, and I was too depressed earlier to notice anything.

The three storied house had a large kitchen with two huge fridges, the living room was spacious and fitted three sofas, there were three bathrooms, and many empty bedrooms. Lastly I stepped onto the balcony that covered the whole length of the house and connected many bedrooms. I looked over the railing and onto the the backyard, wind ruffling my hair. I thought back to when every backyard used to have lush trees and grass.

How was Kibum? Was he alright? I hope I'd left enough money for him to survive until he found a job.

I smiled, Heechul was right, I should be happy. Kibum was alive, better he didn't have cancer anymore. He was cured and safe, just like he used to be years ago. I remember how he didn't let me drop out of high school, even though he was struggling with several jobs. How he took care of me even though he was the one with a high fever.

I shook my head, what was he thinking then?

I heard shouts and shattering, jolting me from my thoughts. I ran inside and into the living room to see a red faced Leeteuk and a solemn looking Yesung standing over broken glass. I saw the whole gang in the living room staying clear from them. Even Henry held a serious look on his face. Everyone was quiet. Why wasn't anyone doing anything? 

"Just tell him already!" said Yesung, barely over a whisper, "He deserves to know."

"NO!" shouted Leeteuk, "Let Kyuhyun get used to us first! We can't just tell him that-"

"HE NEEDS TO KNOW!!! He's been gone for ten years and doesn't know what really happened!!" 

My ears perked up at the mention of my name. They were talking about me...What was it that I didn't know about?

"If we tell him now he'll-"

"When were you going to tell mom?" said Yesung calmly. If it was possible everyone became even more quieter. Leeteuk's fists shook. "She needs to know too."

Before anyone could move, Leeteuk punched Yesung's face. Seriously, why wasn't anyone doing anything about this? They could injure each other... I looked around to see an empty living room. Cowards...fine, if I must...

I quickly held on to Leeteuk's waist from behind and tried to stop him from hitting Yesung any further. Yesung took the opportunity and punched Leeteuk back. Oops. I let go of Leeteuk and stepped in between them, hoping they weren't angry enough to punch me too.

The murderous looks on their faces scared me, but I stood my ground. Every time they tried to step around me I moved in front of them to stop them. Just after I stepped in front of Yesung, Leeteuk quickly moved around me and threw a punch at Yesung.

Fortunately, his slipper slipped on the glass underneath us and he didn't punch Yesung. Unfortunately, his fist hit me instead. The floor rushed to meet my face.

 

Ow.

 

I felt blood gushing from my right cheek and arm. Stupid glass.  

"I'm so sorry!" said Leeteuk and he reached for me and pulled me up.

Both Yesung and Leeteuk gasped when they saw my face. It was that bad? Yesung took of his shirt and balled it up in his hands. Leeteuk stopped him and took away the large pieces of glass, I hissed every time he touched me. As soon as he finished, Yesung gently held my chin up and covered my cheek with his shirt.

Yesung turned to Leeteuk with a disapproving look on his face, "Get it over with and tell him," he said, "He's going to find out eventually, better he hears it from us and not from someone else. Besides, he's heard our fight and knows we're talking about him."

Leeteuk hesitated for a second, but then nodded.

"Leeteuk and Yesung aren't our real names," he said without meeting my eyes. They were fighting about telling me their real names? -___-"

"Our names are..." Leeteuk said, finally looking at me with an apologetic look on his face.

Yesung huffed impatiently and said, "His name is JungSoo and my name is JongWoon."

Were they serious? Are they really...

"We're your brothers."

 


 

There.

I've done it. I've dropped the bomb...sadly, my cousin already predicted it, does it mean you guys already knew too? You're probably've been hiding and waiting for the bomb for weeks >:( I'M AN AWFUL AUTHOR!!

EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!! :)