You Have Us

Surviving Alone

 

It’s been two days since I’ve left Kibum at the hospital and I’ve managed not to break down. 
Yet. 
Instead, everything that used to matter to me didn’t matter anymore. In fact, nothing mattered anymore. I haven’t eaten, slept or showered since I’ve left him.
I didn’t care that the other member looked at me in pity when they thought I wasn’t looking. I didn’t care that Henry cried when he saw my state. I didn’t care.
A shadow loomed over me and I saw Heecul’s angry face looking down at me. His mouth moved, I didn’t pay attention to what he said. Instead I was looking at the fly on the wall and watched its progress as it crawled slowly away from me.
I heard a loud smack followed by a crack. Again I looked at Heechul’s face and listened this time to what he said. 
“STOP ING SULKING AROUND AND GET OFF YOUR ! You saved your brother’s life, isn’t that what you wanted?! Then why on earth are you acting like the world’s going to end?  Don’t you realize how selfish you’re acting? Henry hasn’t eaten either and Leeteuk and Yesung have never been this depressed before,” he screamed, his face getting redder by the second. He took a deep breath, “Don’t you know? You have us,” he whispered.
His last words hit me harder than his punch did. He walked out, the other members slowly followed him, giving me one last look.
As soon as the last one left I broke down and cried.
 
_________________________
 
 
I woke up the next day feeling a lot better. Actually I felt better than I had in years. 
Looking at the clock beside me I saw that it was 5:30 am. After years of waking up this early, my body eventually woke itself up everyday around this time. It was very helpful at times.
I got up and saw that everyone else was sleeping peacefully. I quietly made my way to the kitchen and started making breakfast. (A/N >.< I know that Kyuhyun fails at cooking in real life, but I’m the author and I get to do what I want *sticks out tongue* ) By the time I finished cooking breakfast for 10 people it was already 6:30 so I decided to wake them up. 
I walked to the bed closest to the door and was about to touch his shoulders when I realized it was Heechul. I quickly backed away and went to the next bed, which happened to be Leeteuk’s. Scared of waking him up (he’s old enough to an ajushi >:O) I went to the next bed and of course, with my luck I got Henry. I sighed and went to the next bed to find Ryeowook. 
I gently shook his shoulder, but he swatted my hands and flipped to the other side of the bed. After doing this several times I gave up and sat on his stomach. He immediately sat up and pushed me to the floor. He sat on me, straddling my chest, and put his hands around my throat. 
What the hell? Why was he hurting me?
I coughed and clawed at his hands, but he didn’t move an inch. Who knew that such a small person could be this strong?
Eventually, I stopped fighting and everything started to turn black. I stopped feeling the pain; stopped feeling everything. 
 
 
 
____________________________
 
 
 
 
TTnTT I’m sorry for not updating sooner! *grumbles* if there weren’t as much laptop hogs in the house…
*sighs contently* Don’t you just love torturing your readers with cliff hangers? >:) I know I do!!
Sorry for the short chapter, but at least I wrote one right?
My faithful readers! I love you !! <---I've always wanted to use that :D