Tying Lose Ends

Surviving Alone

Writer's block.

Enough said.


I woke up the next morning with Hangeng looking down on me with a creepy expression. I quickly sat up and pushed my way past him to get to the bathroom. 

After doing my thing, I strolled into the kitchen to be greeted with smiling faces. JungSoo pushed me into a chair and started to shove food into my mouth. I didn't mind, it's been a long time since someone has smothered me with love.

After we finished breakfast my older brothers wanted to take me out for a surprise. They seemed very excited to take me to the surprise.

They showed me out of the door and inot their large garage with over 8 different cars.  We have a garage?! How much money do we have?

JungSu picked from one of the five cars and we all got in. Unfortunately, Jungwoon called shot-gun, so I had to sit in the back.

We sat in awkward silence the whole way. Nobody bothered to change the station while we listened to very loud screamo. I cringed as the singer screamed at a high pitch. Soon we couldn't hear the screamo as Jungsoo turned down a winding rural path.

After what felt like forever, we reached a huge mansion behind gates. He rolled down the window and pressed the button. 

"Hello," jungsoo said excitedly.

"Hello, who's this?" said a female's voice.

"This is Leeteuk, and Yesung. We brought a surprise for Umma!"

Umma? Did I hear right? I'm going to meet my mother? How will she react to me? Will she...?  A million questions raced through my head. What if she hated me? What if she didn't like me anymore?

My hands started to shake, so I clasped them together and focused on taking deep breaths. The car rolled to a stop in front if the large steps. A maid opened one of the double doors and beckoned us forward.

We stepped out of the car and jogged up the steps. Soon my knees were shaking too. I grabbed onto Jungwoon. My eyes were wide.

"What do I do?!" I whispered franticlly. He just laughed. Was it me or did it sound a bit evil?

He my upper lip and said, "Relax, Umma doesn't bite."

The maid showed us around winding steps and stopped in front of the last door on the right. She signed for us to wait and knocked on the door. When she heard a faint murmur from behind the door she opened the door and shut it before I got to see inside.

Just as quickly, the door opened again. The maid smiled at me and motioned for us to come inside.

 


 

Hehe, I already have the next chapter planned out, but I'm wondering what the readers think the mother's going to be like.

Short chapter, I know, but I have another one coming soon! :)

I hope I didn't disappoint any of my readers!

Comment and subscribe! :)