Hershey bar!

Surviving Alone

After Onew gave us our dinner in bags, we waved bye to him and exited his restaurant. Leeteuk's rifle came out again and we huddled around him again. I looked up at the people around us and studied their reactions and behaviors. Most of them were insecurely pulling on their shirts or staring at others.

I watched another person run past us and cross the street. Something fell from his pocket and I hurriedly ran to grab it. I called for him back, and when he turned to see me. He stopped when he saw me holding what fell from his pocket.

"This dropped from your pocket." I looked down to see a Hershey bar.

He smiled and shook his head, "You can have it."

I stared in shock. I wasn't sure if it was from the fact that someone had given me free chocolate or if it was because of his amazing smile.

He started frowning. I started to panic. Is it my hair? I did forget to brush it today! I pushed my fingers through my hair and patted it down hurriedly. I felt self-concious and shuffled my feet a bit. 

Why is he still frowning?

"Hello!" said a loud Yesung from behind me. I jumped forward and nearly fell on my face. I glared at him and Jungsoo, opps, Leeteuk hyung as they walked to either side of.

They introduced themselves, then Leeteuk patted my head and introduced me as I was still silently glaring.

The stranger smiled again, "Hi! My name's Sungmin." I stopped and gawked at him again. How can someone look so beautiful, but manly at the same time?

My gazed was fixed on him until he waved and turned to leave. Where is he going?                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I sadly looked at his back. I felt someone tug on my sleeve and I reluctantly turned to look at Yesung who was grinning like a dog. His smile was irritating me. Leeteuk was also smiling at me. 

I looked at the chocolate in my hand. The wrapping was muddy from being on the floor, but the chocolate inside was probably still clean. 

"Was that from the floor?" Yesung said with distaste, "That's gross."

"Hershey? You're so lucky!" said Leeteuk, "I dare you to eat it!"

I ignored them both and carefully put it in my pocket. 

"Let's go," I said and turned to the car. 

********************

We were now eating dinner with the others. Every one was happily chatting away, but I couldn't't get my mind off of Sungmin. His cute smile. The way his eyes danced and laughed.

My heart sped faster and heat crept on my face.

"Guess what happened today," said Leeteuk ecstatically.

Everyone stopped mid-sentence and looked back at him. He laughed an evil laugh, Yesung quickly joined in.

"Kyuhyun has a crush!" he sang and laughed. 

Everyone looked back at me with either knowing smiles, wiggling eyebrows or with surprised faces. If possible my face got even hotter.

"Psh!" I sputtered, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Know everyone was laughing at me.

I stared at the table. Anything I said know wasn't going to help, so I kept quiet. 

 


Ta-da~! Sungmin!