Ryeowook's Past

Surviving Alone

 

I stopped fighting and everything started to turn black. I stopped feeling the pain; stopped feeling everything. 

From what felt like far away, I heard a gasp, then a string of curses. I felt Ryeowook’s hands move away from around my throat to my back and pick me up.

Cold air rushed to my lungs and scraped painfully against my burning throat. I tried to focus on taking in slow shallow breaths, but the pain kept me coughing. My eyes rolled back into my head.

 

___________________________________

 

“You could’ve killed him!” I woke up to a shout that was painfully close to my ears.

“He sat on me! Of course I’m going to kill him!” This time it was near my other ear.

I groaned. They were to busy shouting to hear my complaint. Why was there shouting so early in the morning? Then I remembered what happened.

I opened my eyes and felt my neck for bruises. Judging by how my neck felt, it was probably a rainbow of black, blue and purple.

I turned my attention to the shouting match. On one side there was Leeteuk and most of the gang. On the other side there was Ryeowook and Heechul. Yesung was in the middle, scratching the back of his neck.

“Everyone knows it’s sucide to touch me!” yelled Ryeowook. Wait? He was yelling? I don’t think I’ve even heard him speak since he introduced himself.

“YAH! Kill him?! Don’t you remember what he means to us? He’s-“ screamed out Leeteuk.

“Shh… he’s awake.”

Everybody in the room turned to me. I stared back. I looked around until I found the pair of eyes I was searching for.

He was the only one not looking at me, his eyes skittered around from one place to another. Finally he looked back at me cautiously.

“I’m sorry for trying to kill you, even though everyone in the world knows that if you have a death wish, touch up and I'll…” I heard a throat clear, “anyways, don’t ever touch me.”

He brought his hand up and I shook it.  

“Why were you trying to wake me up anyways?”

I smiled and got out of bed and walked out of the room with everyone following me.

As soon as they saw the full out breakfast I made for them  they either started to eat right away, stand still in shock or squeal and wave their arms around. I was staring at them, happy inside to make act like that.

Once they’ve calmed down and started to eat I asked them a question I had on my mind. There were lots of questions, but I thought this was most important.

“Is there anything else I should know and be aware of…you know, just in case,” I said quietly.

They all laughed at me. When their laughters died down I was still waiting for their answer. When they still saw the serious look on my face they gave each other smiles. I was starting to get scared, their smiles was freaking me out.

All at once they started talking, “Don’t touch my Heebum, he’s afraid of new people.” “Oh! Don’t feed my Ddangkoma, he’s on a strict diet.” “My new violin cost $10,000, so don’t even look at it!” “Don’t sit on, sleep on, or use in any way, my bed.” “Don’t eat any kind of nuts or pineapple in front of me.” “Make fun of my accent and you’re dead.” …

My head spun as they threw more and more rules in my face. Somehow, I managed to remember them all.

Thankfully, the rest of breakfast went by quickly and uneventful. When I went up to wash the dishes, Donghae and Eunhyuk pushed me down and smirked at each other as they went to the kitchen. (A/N Did you get a little hint ;P)

Everybody else got around to do what they usually did, but I had nothing to do. I didn’t have any hobbies or anything to spend my free time with. So instead I went back to our bedroom (they all share one gigantic bedroom). I only noticed too late that Henry was already there playing his violin gently with his eyes closed and a sad expression on his face. I quietly crept closer. Mesmerised I stood still and stared

He played bold, but soft notes that got quieter. I moved closer wanting to hear it better. He softly ended and opened eyes. Oddly, he didn’t seemed surprised with my presence, instead he beckoned me closer. I sat next to him on his bed.

We sat quietly for a while before he spoke again.

“Ryeowook used to be different…happier,” he said, “Don’t judge him until you know everything about him and his past.” He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me softly.

He jumped up and startled me. He put his violin up to his neck and laid his cheek on it and started playing a fast and happy tune. He winked at me and moon-walked out of the room.

I just stared at the empty doorway.

Is any one of them even normal?

 



 

 

 

My first double update! Woot!!

My last chapter was short, does it still count? Oh well, I’m still partying anyways :)

How’s life my young lovelies? Sorry for any confusion in the last chapter, I just wanted to scare you guys into thinking Wookie is an evil person >:)  I think evil authors are the best all who agree say AYE!

My b-day’s coming in exactly a month! Yay!

Any questions? Comment!!

I feel bad for not updating in a while, plz forgive me *puppy eyes* I’ll update soon~!