Honest or Lie?

Treasure

Bomi’s POV

Weekdays.. so boring. Doing same thing again and again, without any difference. It makes us look  like a robot right? A robot, hard, cold, without feelings, without hearts, and most of all, no love. But at least, we’re better than robot. We can socialize with other people. I just done with my dancing class and its so exhausted. I go to canteen to buy a drink. I buy then sit in the table for four. Alone.

I just drink my drink and thinking about the flower that I sent to her. Did she take it? Did she like it? Did she happy about it? Or, did she angry because I’m the one who send it? I was in my own thought.

No One’s POV

Chorong was about to go to the next class she had that day. Unfortunately for Bomi, Chorong was passing the canteen while she went to her class. (*weird coincidence right?). Chorong saw Bomi sitiing alone. “There she is, but I have to go to class.” She saw her watch and it’s about 5 minutes before her class started. ‘You’re lucky Yoon Bomi.. you better not appear in my sight later.’ Chorong’s thought.  Then Chorong went to her class. And Bomi still in canteen alone deep in thought.

It’s already in evening right now. most of student already in their dorm or in their home if their home are nearby the university. Chorong who already done her classes that day waiting for someone that bother her for this past few days at the canteen, hoping that the person pass by the canteen. “Where’s she?” she talked to herself.

Meanwhile, Bomi already finished her last class early already at the dorm. Bathing.

Bomi’s POV

So refreshing…  after taking bath. *grr* *grr* “I’m starving.” I take my wallet and go to canteen hoping still open if not I will go the nearest market to buy food.  I walking to the canteen, and when I arrived, I saw someone sitting alone. I cant recognize her because I see her from back. I check around the canteen and turns out, all closed. i sighed, “I have to go to the nearest market then.”

Chorong’s POV

I guess she already in her room right now. I heard some footsteps walking in the canteen. ‘Maybe Janitor.’ I just shrugged it off. But when I heard that voice,  “I have to go to the nearest market then.”  That voice, the one and only person that have that voice is….

“YOON BOMI!” I Shouted as I turned my head back to see her standing. Shocked. “Oh.. Unnie..”

Bomi’s POV

I’m dead.. she’s look so pissed. “Wae unnie?”  she come closer to me. “You’re the one who sent the flower right?” what do I have to say?? “hmm.. no?” I tried to lie. “Really?” she asked. “Yes.” I answered. “Oww.. thanks God it isn’t you. Because I want to thank the person and maybe we can hang out sometimes as a thanks from me.” She said with dreamy eyes. “Are you serious?” I asked. “Yeah. Of course.” Nooo!!! My chance flew away leaving me with nothing. “unnie, what if the flower is from me?” then her expression change. “So it is you right?”

Chorong’s POV

She tried to lie eh? Why she is so stupid. She write her initial in the back of the letter, yet still denied it. . “Oww.. thanks God it isn’t you. Because I want to thank the person and maybe we can hang out sometimes as a thanks from me.” I lied. “Are you serious?” she asked. “Yeah. Of course.” Come on Bomi~ just admit it. “unnie, what if the flower is from me?” Ha! Finally. “So it is you right?” she look down. “Yes, it’s from me, you mad?” oww.. she looks cute.  Don’t soften your heart chorong. Keep strong! “Yes. I am.” She still looks down. “I’m sorry unnie.”  Then I heard sobs. Is she crying?

Bomi’s POV

I made her mad again. All things that I’ve done is just making me far from her. I cant hold it. I’m crying, why I have to be such a cry baby right now? “Are you crying?” she heard my sobs. Now she will think I’m a crybaby. I just keep crying not answering her answer. “Hey.. don’t cry, it’s embarrassing!” she sstt me to stop crying. “ok ok, im not mad again. Can you please not cry?” I nod and try to stop crying.  “I’m not mad. I just confused why you so hard trying to be friend with me. I’m no one, you can search other friend. Now let me ask you a question and you have to be honest.” I nod. “Why do you want to be friend with me?”

Should I answer it honestly or lie again? If I say that I like her. Will she accept it? “I… actually I..”

“Hey! What are you guys doing here? Go! Go! Leave this place! This place is gonna be clean.” The Janitor said. Thanks Mr. Janitor. “ok, ok sorry sir.” We said. Then we leave the place to more quitter place. “so?” she asked. “I.. I.. “ *grr* *grr*

Chorong’s POV

What’s that sound? “what’s that sound?” I asked. she look down again. She’s not gonna cry again right? I look at her face. Is she shy? “I haven’t eat dinner unnie. Hehehe.”  Aisshhh.. this girl. “ok, ok, let’s eat. I haven’t eat either. But don’t think that you’re free from this  Bomi. We’ll continue later.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update..
Will Bomi going to admit what she felt all this time?
and
Will Chorong take it easy or will she mad again with Bomi?

Keep Comment and subscribe guys...

CHOMI FIGHTING!!!