Unintentionally

Treasure

Chapter 25

Irene’s POV

I saw her all this time from here, on the street across from the café. I didn’t know she serious when she said she’ll wait. The moment she stepped out of the café, I smiled to her and made love sign with my hand.

Then she cross the street and stood beside me. “unnie, are you in here this whole time?” she asked while panting from running crossing the street. I put down my hands, “Yes, I’ve been here all this time. Actually I was lying when I said I got something to do. I was planning to pull a prank to you as a revenge.” I stopped for a while and looking at her expression.

“But then, when I came here and saw you waiting in the café, I was about to go inside and tell you all but instead, I waited to see if you’re waiting me or not. But then, you’re waiting me. thanks for waiting me.” I said sweetly at the end and smile the sweetest smile I’ve ever did.

“unnie, please stop smiling like that. If not I can’t hold myself to hug you an—“ I close with my hand still smiling. “I was starting to like you but if you like this. Then I think I will think about it again.”

“Okay! Whatever you said sir!” she said and doing salute. “Let’s go, I’m hungry.” I started to walking first in front her.

“Unnie wait!” Seulgi said and catch up with me.

No One’s POV

They walked and choosing some food stall and ended up eating ramyun and kimbap. “Unnie, this is so delicious.” Seulgi said. Irene nodded and continued eating. “Yah.. after this what should we do?” Irene asked still eating.

“Hmm.. I don’t know, I just want to sleep, tired from waiting you.” Seulgi said and add a pressure at you word at the last. “Yah.. I already said sorry didn’t I?” Irene asked. “Yeah, but it’s not enough.” Seulgi said made a sad face.

“Okay, I’ll pay these. Am I forgiven already?”  Irene asked again, hoping Seulgi already forgive her.
still not enough. And don’t pay, I’ll pay. I want you to stay at my dorm . Tonight.” Seulgi requested.

“Yah! Why should I ?  can’t just stay for a while and go back to my own dorm?” Irene asked and stopped eating.

“Suit yourself.” Seulgi said and stood up from the table, leaving some money table and walked out from the food stall leaving Irene behnd. Alone.

Irene just sat there dumbfounded by Seulgi’s action. “Aish.. this kid.” Irene stopped eating and wipe and went out too.

Irene went out and looked to the left and right but not find Seulgi. “Is she running? Man, she’s already disappear.” Then she took her phone out and  text Seulgi.

To: KkangSeul

Where are you? Are you running to the dorm?

She waited for a while and then Seulgi  replied.

From: KkangSeul

Why?

Irene sighed seeing the reply from Seulgi.

To: KkangSeul

Okay, okay, I’ll stay at your place tonight. Happy?

“Are you missed me that much?” Irene jumped up from the sudden voice from her back. “Aishh.. this kid, you want me to die from heart attack?!” Irene yelled at Seulgi.

“You look so worried not to find me just now, didn’t you?” Seulgi teased Irene because her just now behavior. “N-no, not at all. I just feel bad. That’s all.” Irene said trying to act cool.

“Okay, whatever you say. Anyway, Let’s go.” Then Seulgi walked first leaving behind Irene, Again. And Irene stay walked behind Seulgi, hoping Seulgi would came to her and walked with her but unfortunately she didn’t.

Arrive at the dorm

“Come unnie.” Seulgi said to Irene. They were already at Seulgi’s Dorm. Just they were about to close the door, they heard shouted from the neighbor. “Bbom-ah!!!!!” Chorong’s voice echoed the whole floor which made Seulgi and Irene shocked.

“What was that?” Irene asked. then  they all went to the source of the voice. They knocked the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

After some moment the door finally opened. “ow! Seulgi-ya, Irene unnie, what’s up?” Bomi came out and greet them with big smile. “Hmm.. we heard Chorong’s voice shouted so we thought that you guys were in danger.” Irene said.

“Owh. No, we’re not in danger. It’s just Chorong unnie afraid of cockroach so she’s screaming my name to help her get rid of it.” Bomi said still with the smile.

“Owh.. I thought something happen. Okay, we’ll be leaving. Bye.” Irene said and Seulgi said goodbye too.

15 minutes before

“Bbom-ah. What took you so long?” Chorong said from the living room waiting Bomi to come up bringing some chips for them to watch a movie. “Wait a sec unnie.” Bomi yelled back.

Then Bomi finally went out from kitchen bringing two bowls of chips. She gave Chorong one of them and she said to Chorong that she forget something so she went back to the kitchen.

Bomi already closed her ears for what would gonna happen next.

“Bbom-ah!!!!!” Bomi already laughed her off about what happened just now. she then acting to surprise by Chorong’s scream and went outside frantically.

“What is it unnie? What is it?” Bomi asked. “See, there’s cockroach in my bowl. It’s so disgusting.” Chorong whining like a little kid to her mom.

Back to present

“Unnie let’s eat mine together okay?” then they both watch the film together with one bowl of chips belongs to Bomi.

While watching the movie, their hands sometimes would touch from grabbing the chips. And Bomi would say “Oh!” and looked at Chorong who looked to Bomi as well and back to watch the movie.

After they watched the movie, Chorong said that she has to back to her dorm but Bomi prevented her from doing it. “Just stay unnie.” Bomi keeps whining and did Aegyo which is so irresistible.

“Okay, I’ll stay.” Chorong finally gave up and spend the night on Bomi’s dorm.

“But! I’m gonna sleep at the couch. You can sleep in your bed.” Chorong said. But Bomi keep using her aegyo and Chorong trying so hard to resist it and eventually she nailed it. “I’m gonna sleep at the couch or I will leave.” Chorong said.

Bomi can’t do anything about that so she finally gave up and let Chorong sleep on the couch.

02:00 AM

Bomi still cant sleep thinking Chorong that sleep on the couch alone. So she went outside to carry her to her bed but ofcourse she has to check if Chorong already slept or not. To her lucky, Chorong already fell asleep. She approach her and kneeled down beside her.

“You know you’re so beautiful Chorong-ah.” Then she carried her bridal-style and went inside her room.

Bomi of course being a clumsy and messy Bomi, she got tripped by her clothes and accidently throw Chorong to bed and unintentionally Bomi fell to the bed as well but in the weirdest position.

Her face was landing in front of Chorong’s crotch. Because Chorong got throw to the bed, she wake up and she what’s happening.


“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chorong dolphin scream could be heard outside the dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating. but here's the new chapter.

Thanks for the subs and the upvote. 

Enjoy reading. Give me suggestion about the story i will gladly accept it.

Keeps subscribe and upvote. thanks