Date? Part 1

Treasure

Chapter 21

Bomi still confused about the situation. Because, Bomi didn’t expect Chorong would come to her and asked her to go out. She thought that Chorong wouldn’t come and just forgot about the promise.

“Bomi-ya, Are you done zoning out?” Chorong asked and waved her hand in front of Bomi’s face.

“A-ah, ye. But unnie, i just woke up. I haven’t prepare anything.” Bomi said innocently and Chorong just shook her head out of disbelief.

“Just get ready fast or I will change my mind.” Chorong sighed and went inside Bomi’s dorm and sit at the living room leaving Bomi hanging at the door.

“O-ok. I’ll get ready. Ju-just, don’t change your mind.” Bomi rushed to her room and took clothes and took a bath in the speed of lightning.

“Hahaha, she’s so funny.” Chorong laughed at Bomi antics.

15 minutes later..

“I’m ready.” Bomi said but just to be greeted by half awake Chorong. “Aishh.. this unnie.” She shook her head and went to sit beside Chorong. But then, an evil creepy smile crept into Bomi’s mouth.

“FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!” Bomi shouted beside Chorong’s ear and surprised Chorong very well.

“What! What! Fire?! Where!”  When Chorong in the very panicked state, Bomi just laughing her off . Then Chorong just realized that she just got prank by Bomi.

“I cant believe it. Your joke isn’t funny at all you know!?” Chorong mad at Bomi’s joke which not funny at all.

“Okay, Okay, Sorry but I cant help it cus you were hald awake just now and I cant help it to prank you.” Bomi still laughing but Chorong just pouted.

“Anyway, let’s go?” Bomi asked.

Chorong just stayed silent and walked out from her dorm. “Eii.. are you still mad? I’m sorry.” Bomi said after she ran after her ‘favorite’ unnie.

They stopped at their university gate and Bomi asked Chorong where she wanted to go. But she just got a silent reply from Chorong which made Bomi frustrated.

“Please unnie, I already said sorry. I’ll do anything really but just forgive me.” Bomi pleaded and showed Chorong her best smile.

“Anything?” Bomi nod vigorously. “Okay, from now on, you have to piggyback me to anywhere today.” Chorong asked and facing her back to Bomi. Smiling secretly.

“Okay, anything for you. Just, can we go now? where do you want to go?” Bomi answered in defeat and just sighed.

“Just let me hop to your back first.” Then Bomi kneeled down and let Chorong hoped on her back.

“argh..” Bomi let out a sound while standing after Chorong hopped onto her back. “Unnie, your weight isn’t the same as you look.” Bomi said and Chorong smacked her head. “Now go,”

After walked on the road, people staring at them and and talking about them. “Unnie, are you not embarrassed?” Bomi asked hung hear head down embarrassed at other people’s stare.

“Choose, I hop down from your back and we go back to the dorm or I still on your back and go to some place?” Chorong asked Bomi, more like threating her.

“Okay, okay. So where do we go?” Bomi answered and sighed.

“Hmm.. what about we go to the café first, I’m thirsty.” Chorong suggest and Bomi just compile with it. “And, it’s your treat.” Chorong finished her sentence.

“Wa- Why me?” Bomi whining to the older one. “Because you’re the one who asked me out.” Chorong said and  put her head on Bomi’s shoulder.

Bomi who felt an extra weight on her shoulder suddenly got hype up and “Ok. My treat. Let’s GO!”

After they arrived at the café, Bomi let Chorong got off her back and entered the café.

“Order me Americano, and.. I want a slice of blueberry cheesecake please.” Chorong said after looking at the menu and went to find a sit for them.

“Wah.. no wonder she’s so heavy. Tsk tsk.” Bomi said but its loud enough to be heard by Chorong who glared at her made her shiver.

Then Bomi went to Chorong while bringing the order. “Here’s your order princess.” Bomi put the tray into the table. “Thanks.” Chorong said and take her Americano.

Meanwhile Bomi just looked at her ‘dearest’ unnie enjoyed the food that she bought and gulping her saliva down. As long her unnie happie, she’s happy.

After sometime, Chorong realized that she’s the only one who drank and ate the cake. While Bomi just stared at her smiling.

“You’re not buying?” Chorong asked. seeing Bomi like that, make herself soften a bit.

“Nah.. if I bought one, I don’t have any money for later.” Bomi said in low voice but somehow Chorong could hear it. Chorong is touched by Bomi’s sincerity and decided to eat the cake together.

“Say A..” Chorong said. Bomi hesitated to eat it, “Unnie it’s okay, you can eat it alone. I’m fine. Really.” Chorong glared at her as her reply. Then Bomi ate it right away. “Good Girl.” Chorong said happily.

“anyway, is the price really that expensive? I mean, you only bought blueberry cheesecake and Ice Americano right?” Chorong asked out of curious.

“Yea I thought it’s not that expensive too. But the truth is the otherwise.”

Then Chorong finished her cake and they started to go to their next destination.

“So unnie, where do we go now?” Bomi asked Chorong who already on her back holding her cup of coffee. “Hm.. because it’s noon and the weather is hot, let’s go to the mall.” Chorong said.

“Aye, Captain.” Luckily to Bomi, the mall isn’t far enough from the café.

At Mall

“Unnie we’re here. Can you get down from my back please?” Bomi asked politely but Chorong just shook her head in reply. “Unnie, there’s a lot of people in here. Are you not embarrassed?” Bomi asked.

“Are you?” Chorong asked back. “Fine!”

Right after they entered the mall, some people were staring at them confused, some other just didn’t care about it.

“Now where do you want to go?” Bomi asked. “Arcade!” Chorong answered cutely like a kid who made Bomi said, “Can’t you be more cute than that?” Bomi said and went to the arcade.

Arcade

“Unnie, you have to get down if you wanna play.” Bomi said. Then CHorong got down from Bomi’s back. Out of nowhere, Bomi got an idea. “Unnie, I got an idea, How about we played hockey table game? If I win, you’re the one who should piggyback me. if I lose, then you can tell me to do anything you want.”

Chorong thought for awhile, “Okay, let’s do it.”

They played the game. Then Chorong won the game. “Unnie, how about best of 3?” Bomi said couldn’t admit that she lost. “Hey, I don’t want to! You didn’t said like that earlier.” Chorong said not agree with Bomi’s suggestion.

“Come on unnie, please..” Bomi said with aegyo. Chorong still said no. “Pwease..” Bomi kept doing aegyo which made Chorong irritating. “Okay! Okay! If you lose, you’ll see what happen.”

They played, and the score is 1:1. “you’re lucky Yoon Bomi.” Chorong said.

Then they played again, and Chorong won again. “Hah! I won! Don’t you ever try to run away from this.” Chorong said. “Okay! Okay!” Bomi said in defeat. Then they had fun together in arcade.

After done playing in arcade, “What are you want to do?” Bomi asked. “First, let’s me hop on your back first.” Then Chorong hopped on her back. “As the punishment for losing on the game. I want you to take me to the chicken feet restaurant. And it’s my treat.” Chorong said.

“But, im the one who should pay for the date.” Bomi replied. Not realizing the word that she just said just now.

“What? Date?” Chorong asked. “Wh-what? Da-Date? Im not saying that.” Bomi got flustered by her saying. “Ah.. So it’s not a date? I thought this is a date. I already happy just now.” Chorong teased Bomi and made a cute pout face which Bomi couldn’t see.

“It’s a Date!” Bomi said a little bit too loud which made people around her look at her. “Hey! Keep it down! I know you’re excited but relax!” Chorong said in low voice. “Okay, okay sorry.” Chorong smiled seeing Bomi’s antics. “Let’s go, I’m hungry.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So finally, ChoMi got a 'Date' fellas....

Thx for the new subscribers and dont forget to comment. share your thoughts.

Enjoy Reading!

Keep Subscribe! Keep Comment! Keep Upvote!!

Thx