Prank?

Treasure

Chapter 23

No One’s POV

Chorong, Bomi, Naeun Eunji was eating together at the canteen. “Bomi-yah, it seems that you’re not avoiding Chorong unnie again huh?” Eunji teased as she nudge Bomi who sat beside her. “Yeah, we’re not. We’re cool now.  Right Chorong unnie?” Bomi said sweetly at the end of the sentence. “Hmm.. I think so.” Then they all back to eat their food.

Then some girl stood beside Bomi while hanging her head down. Naeun was the first one who notice the appearance of the girl. then she nudge Chorong to ask about the girl.

“Unnie, do you know her?” Naeun asked. “I don’t know.” Their little conversation got heard by the other two. “What is it?” Bomi asked. Then she turn her head to the direction of what Chorong and Naeun saw.

“Oh! Seulgi-ya! Why you just stood there and not greet me. Don’t be shy. Come on sit.” Then Bomi told Eunji to move a little bit so Seulgi could sit. “Guys, this is Seulgi. She’s my friend. Seulgi this is Chorong unnie, Naeun, and this here is Eunji.” She introduce all her friends to Seulgi.

“H-hi. My na-name is-is Seu-Seulgi. N-Nice to meet you.” Seulgi introduce her self trying hard not to stutter.

“Seulgi-yah, no need to be shy. They all are nice. They won’t bite you, except this unnie.” Chorong joking to ease the girl which earn a smacked on the head by Chorong. “Yes Seulgi-yah. Don’t be shy. And just drop the honorifics. You can call me unnie.” Chorong said and smiled to the girl.

“Ah y-yes. Thanks unnie.” Seulgi said and smiled. “So, How do you know this girl?” Eunji asked. then Seulgi explain everything to all of them and Bomi denied about when she cried alone because of Chorong which earn a laughed from the Chorong.

They all chatted happily until Seulgi caught a girl that was buying food. “Guys, I got to go for a sec. I’ll be back.” then Seulgi dashed off from her friends. 

Irene’s POV

I was waiting the food that I order to be done. Then I felt someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around to look the person and I was greeted by the smiling Seulgi. “Unnie!” she’s smiling ear to ear.

“What?” I asked flatly. “You don’t remember do you?” she said and crossed her arms. What is she talking about?

“What are you talking about?” I asked. “Here’s your food kid.” The seller told me. then I took the tray and walking to search an empty table. “How could you unnie?” she asked again walking beside me. I stopped and turn to her. “Relax. Relax. I remember. I was just teasing you. You’re cute when you like this.”

Seulgi’s POV

I knew it! She was just teasing me! and what did she say? “You said what?” I asked. Then she just kinda shocked and her eyes were wide open but not . Plus her face was red and that was so CUTE! I think I caught her off guard.

“What?” she asked? her face still red. “What did you say just now?” I asked again. “Hmm.. i-I said I remember.” She said and act cooly. “really?” I asked. “Yes! And stop questioning me. I want to eat.” Then she walked again trying to find empty seats. “Unnie, just come here. Follow me.” then I dragged her to where I was sitting with the others.

After we arrived, I introduce her with the others and surprisingly, “Chorong?” Irene asked. “Irene?” Chorong unnie asked back. “Yah.. Chorong-ah.  I don’t know you are friends with this kiddo.” Ah!! So she’s are friends with Chorong unnie too!

No One’s POV

Then it turns out, Irene and Chorong were classmates. And then they all chatted until their time to enter the class has come. And before they went to their respective class, Seulgi held Irene’s arm. “unnie, so what’s the answer?” Seulgi asked. “Give me your phone.” Irene said.

“What?” Seulgi asked innocently. “Just give me your phone, hurry I got to go to the class.” Irene getting annoyed because she don’t wanna be late. Then Seulgi took her phone out in the speed of lightning and gave it to her. Then Irene typed something and gave it back to Seulgi. “Call me tonight and I will give you the answer. I got to go.”

Then she left leaving Seulgi alone and when Seulgi checked her phone she saw..

Name : My Favorite Unnie

Number : 01189123xxx

 

Seulgi just smiled seeing that and then she looked up to see her ‘Favorite’ unnie walking toward her class.

‘I think you are my favorite unnie, Irene-ssi’

-

-

-

-

At Night

Seulgi was just staring at her phone, staring at a certain number still contemplated about to call or not. “What should I do? What should I do?” she said to herself while rolling around on her bed.

Seulgi’s POV

Should I call her? I’m so confused right now. *sigh* screw this. I take my phone and dial the number.

*ttut* *ttut* *ttu---

“Hello?” oh! She picked up! Hmm.. should I prank her? Hahaha *devilish laugh.

“Hmm… hello, is this Ms Bae Joo Hyun?” I asked and I pinch my nose so my voice can be different.

“Yes, this is me. Who is this?” She asked. Aww even just her voice is so beautiful.

“I’m the dean of the university.” I lied.

“Oh! Yes sir, Why do you call me this late of hour?” she asked. She bites it!! What should I tell her next? Hm..

“There’s a report of one of my student about you.”

“About me? what’s the report sir?” she asked. she sound cool but I think she’s panicking right now.

“She told me that you did a robbery several days ago. She said she saw it by her own eyes.”

“Really? I never did any robbery sir. I think she’s wrong. Maybe she saw someone that look like me.” she defence.

“No, she swear that it was you. Is that true Ms. Bae?” haha, my acting is good.

“No sir, and can I ask something? Did she told you about what I stole?” she asked.

“She said, you stole a heart.” LOL

“Huh? A heart? Are you serious sir right now?” she asked.

“Yeah, this girl called Kang  Seulgi told me that you, Bae Joo Hyun a.k.a Irene Bae stole her heart.”

Then she stay silent for a while. Reality struck her.

“KANG SEULGI!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the new update! thx for the subs and the reader. actually i was about to continue the story, but i will make you guys curious about what happen next.

Enjoy reading.

dont forget to subscribe and comment, more subs and comment, is better hahaha..