Busted?

Treasure

Chapter 18

No One’s POV

Eunji and Naeun’s were eating their food when Chorong was back from buying her food.

*sigh*

“What’s wrong unnie?” Naeun said.

“Nothing, … hmm.. guys, do you know Bomi’s new friend?” Chorong asked so confused. everyone can tell just from her face expression.

“Hmm.. I don’t think so. What about you Eunji unnie?” Naeun asked Eunji and Eunji just shook her head.

“Why unnie? Do you see here with someone?” Naeun asked back to Chorong.

“N-no nothing. No reason, just want to ask. And no i didn’t see her with anyone.” Chorong’s stuttered made Eunji suspicious.

‘hmm.. something’s wrong.’ Eunji’s thought.

“Anyway, let’s continue eating.” Chorong said.

On the Other Side

“How’s the taste?” Seulgi asked.

“It’s good, and now I’m full. Thanks Seulgi-ya.” Bomi said shyly.

“It’s ok, I’m happy to have a friend like you. And I’m the one who should thank to you. Because of you I don’t have to eat at that place again alone.” Seulgi said and show her rare eye smile that everyone never seen.

Bomi’s POV

T-That that smile… She-She’s so beautiful.

“Bomi-ya? Hello? Bomi-ya? Are you ok?” Seulgi asked, waving her hands infront of me.

“Oh! Im ok, im ok. It’s just…. Nothing.” I lied. I cant tell her right away that she’s beautiful because its gonna be weird right?

“Owh.. I thought something happen.”

*kringg* *kringg* *kringg*

“anyway, I’m going to my class first, I don’t want to be late. See you later Bomi.” Seulgi said while she’s walking away.

All I can say about her was.. wow.

At Class.

I was sitting in the class still thinking about that smile. Not just the lips, but the eyes too. I mean like, I thought just Eunji who got the eye smile, but..

“Yah! Where were you!?” what a coincidence. The person I just talked about, has showed up.

“What? I-I was a-at at hm.. library! Yes, library.” Fiuh, what a lie Bomi. At least she wont know about Seulgi.

“Library? Give me a break. You? Library? You have to learn how to lie Bomi-ya. Seriously, where were you?” damn.. she wont stop if I give an answer. Think Bomi! Think!

“Okay, okay. I was at toilet, nature call you know.” please believe it, please…

“owh.. I see. But such a shame you didn’t come up. Chorong unnie was talking about you.” Eunji said.

Really? Like Really?? She was talking about me?

“Come on, you should learn how to lie Eunji-ya.” No way she was talking about me.

“Up to you, im just saying the truth. I think she saw you with someone in the canteen. But you said that you were at the toilet so.. I believe in you.”

No way! No way she’s seeing me with Seulgi. She couldn’t be, I was facing my back to them. How in the world she saw me?

“Yah.. Bomi-ya. Teacher’s comin, stop zoning out.” thanks to Eunji I didn’t get caught by the teacher.

After school

No One’s POV

Bomi went out from her class together with Eunji. They were chatting about this and that about study and whatsoever.

“Eunji-ya! Bomi-ya! Wait up!” someone has called them. They both turned their head back to see who it was.

‘Dammit, she’s coming, she will ask me about Seulgi, I have to go.’ Bomi’s thought.

“Eunji-ya I have to go, I got something to do. Tell chorong unniei have to go. Bye.” After that Bomi went right away leaving Eunji dumbfounded.

“What is wrong with her?” Eunji said shaking her head.

“Eunji-ya, I thought you were with Bomi. i saw you with her, where is she?” Chorong asked.

“Yea I was with Bomi, but she said she got something to do so she just went away not long ago before you came.” Eunji said.

“unnie, is there something wrong with you and Bomi? Because it seems that Bomi is avoiding you.” Chorong was thinking the same thing as Eunji but she didn’t know why.

“I thought we’re fine, but I don’t know. Anyway, where do you want to go now?”  Chorong asked.

“I’m going to the dorm, I’m so sleepy unnie, I want to sleep.” Eunji said.

“You always sleepy Eunji-ya. By the way, you’re not going to see Naeun first?”

“Nah.. Maybe not. I don’t know. let’s see later. Bye unnie.” Eunji said goodbye and walked back to her dorm.

After Eunji went away, Chorong began to wonder about Bomi. “What are you up to Bbom-ah?”

Back to Bomi

When Bomi went away from Eunji, she just walked away to somewhere that she couldn’t see Chorong. She just walked and walked and walked and she stopped when she bumped into someone when she didn’t focus on her way.

*thud*

The woman she bumped into fell off to the ground while Bomi just standing there and panicking.

“Im sorry im so sorry, I wasn’t focus just now sorry.” She kneeled down to help the person to get back on her feet again and Bomi didn’t see the face of the person she bumped into.

“It’s ok it’s ok. Im fine. Thanks for the he---“ The person stopped her words when she saw Bomi.

“Bomi? Bomi-ya! Hei.. it’s ok I’m fine.” Said Seulgi. But Bomi still didn’t realize that the person she bumped into was Seulgi then she just walked away.

Seulgi got confused by the act and she chased Bomi and grabbed her shoulder, “Bomi-ya, it’s me Seulgi.” Just then Bomi realize that was Seulgi.

“oh! Hei! Hi.. Seulgi.” Bomi said. “You still didn’t realize that it’s me that you bumped into huh?” Seulgi said.

“Huh? Oh! It was you! I’m so sorry Seulgi, I wasn’t focus so I bumped into you. Im so sorry.” Bomi said sorry again to Seulgi.

“It’s ok you know, you already said that, but when I called you, you just walked away. You seem like a mess. What happened?”

“Nothing, I’m fine. I just need to go to a place where there’s not much people.” Bomi said, didn’t look at Seulgi.

“Hei, you’re lying are you? You’re looking to everywhere but me. What happened?” Seulgi said, this time more serious than ever.

“Hmm.. C-Can we j-just go to other place? It’s too crowded here.” Bomi said stuttering. Bomi seems panicked about something which Seulgi not know.

“Okay, let’s go.” Then Seulgi took Bomi’s hand and go to place that quieter.

After Sometime

“Let’s sit.” Seulgi said. Now they were at Seulgi practice room. Alone, just the both of them.

“What happened? You seem so panicked just now.”

“Nothing. I don’t know if I should share this problem with you. Because it’s personal.” Bomi said still not looking at Seulgi.

“You can tell me though, I wont tell anyone but if you don’t want to then ok. I’m not pushing you to tell me.” Seulgi respect Bomi so she wouldn’t make Bomi tell her problem.

“Okay, thank you for your understanding.” Bomi finally looked up and see Seulgi’s eyes.

Then there’s some silence moment between them until Seulgi asked Bomi.

“Bomi-ya, you said that you dance right? Show me. since we’re at here. I really want to see your dancing.” Seulgi tried to cheer Bomi up by asking her to dance.

“But there’s no music.” Bomi said.

Seulgi went to the speaker to plugged her phone and play her music playlist.

Music can be heard from outside the room. “Now there’s the music, so you don’t have any excuses to not dance. Come on.” Seulgi said.

Bomi feel’s the beat of the music first, then she warming up and then she showed her dancing skill to Seulgi.

“Wow… “ That’s the only word that came out from Seulgi’s motuh.

Before Bomi finished her dance, she taunted Seulgi. “Come on! Show me what you got!”

Seulgi couldn’t believe she just got taunt from Bomi. then Seulgi show her amazing dancing skill.

They kinda got a ‘battle’ dance in the moment. Laugh can be heard from outside because they had fun together like crazy people.

But, they ended up dancing together when the music has a little slower beat.

“You’re such a great dancer Bomi.” Seulgi said still in awe of Bomi’s dancing.

“So are you Seulgi-ya.”

Then the music come to an end. They sat after they got tired from dancing.

While they’re still panting, “It’s because someone.” Bomi said. Then Seulgi became the Serious Seulgi like before. Bomi told her everything. About Chorong and other things.

After Bomi finished her story, Seulgi asked Bomi to go the canteen. She said she’s buying her the drink because somehow, Bomi won the ‘battle’. That’s just one person opinion though and of course it’s Bomi.

When they opened the door, They saw some figure which made Bomi fallen aback because of the shocked and that’s make Seulgi confused.

“Cho-Chorog un-unnie?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another Update!!

Thx for the comment, real appreciate and thx for the subs too...

@girlonrewind : i think im gonna put either Irene or Wendy. im still not sure though.. just see what happen next.

Dont forget to subscribe and comment and Upvote ok? 

Enjoy reading!