Little Effort

Treasure

Bomi’s POV

After few minutes, it’s getting awkward. I just sit beside her, and she just laid with her eyes closed.  “Unnie..” I called her. No response. I called her few times again, still no response. Then I look at her. “is she sleeping?” I asked myself. I shake her a bit. “unnie..” then I hear a light snore. “Aigooo… she’s sleeping.” I covered her up with blanket, then stand up about to go to the door, then I don’t know where it comes from but a thought coming into my mind. ‘should I make her some food? It’s almost dinner time though.’ I go to her kitchen to check if there’s some ingredient to make food for her.

I open the refrigerator, and it’s full with food. “WoW!” that’s the only word come out of my mouth. I take a look at the ingredients and thinking what should I make. I pick few ingredients, then I just remember, I can’t cook well. “Aish, screw it.” I start to make food. After about 15 minutes or so, the food is done.  It smells good but not sure about the taste. I put it in the counter. Before I go back to my room, I left a note beside the food, after that I go back to my room.

Chorong’s POV

I awake from my afternoon nap, “Ahh, it’s so refreshing.” Then I sit up on my bed, and look around but not found the person that I’ve been looking for. “Bomi-ya..” no response.“She already went back to her room.” I said to myself. I don’t know why but I feel sad a bit that she already back to her room not waiting me until I wake up. I stand up and smell something. “Smells like food.” I go to the kitchen I find a food with a note in the side of it. I take a look at the note and it says:

Unnie, I made you a food, but I’m not sure about the taste, because I can’t cook well, so if you already woke up, eat that up and tell me about the taste tomorrow. If its already cold, then heat up a bit to be warm again. Enjoy the food! J

-Bomi-

“This kid.” I laughed about how cute she is. I respect her effort to be like this to me. Then I put the note aside and grab some spoon and taste the food. “Ok, here we go.” I tasted it. And It feels.. “uekk.. bland.” It tasted bland but I don’t know why I’m smiling. I guess, a little effort from her, affected me so much. Even though it doesn’t taste good, but I’m happy. Then I cook it a bit again and give some spices to be taste delicious.

 Next Day

I walked around the university hoping find Bomi. It’s break time now and its just making me more difficult to find her. I guess she’s at Canteen, I thought to myself. I go to the canteen and there she is, as my expected. I approach her and “Hi!” she looked up, “Oh! Hi Unnie! Sit! Sit!” she’s with her friends eating some food. I sit beside her. “Unnie, how you find me here?” she asked me, “Where else, its impossible if I find you in library in break time. Hahaha.” I laughed so her friends, and she just pout. Then one of her friend cough. “hmm hmm.” Then Bomi said, “Ow, yeah, Unnie, these are my friends, Eunji and Naeun.”

“Hi! I’m Naeun.” Said the person that sit infront of me. “Hi! I’m Eunji.” Said the person that sit next to the person that sit in front of me. “Hi! I’m Chorong.” I introduced myself. Then we chat as we eating. In no time, we became friends. Her friends is so fun, especially Eunji. Then In the middle of our conversation, “Ow Unnie! I remembered, How’s the food that I made yesterday?” Ow, yeah, the food, I almost forgot to tell her how it tasted. I look at her and her friend, ‘should I tell the truth?’ I thought to myself. “It tasted great! I like it!” I saw her friends expression, their mouth open wide. “Jinjja? You’re not lying right?” I nodded and smiled. “OMG! I didn’t know that I can cook.. Wow.” She said to herself. “No Way. You’re lying right unnie?” Eunji said. “No, I’m not lying.”

Eunji’s POV

“No, I’m not lying.” No way. She must be lying. I knew that person. I think she’s lying so Bomi didn’t get embarrassed in front of us. *Kringg* *Kringggg* the bell ringing and that means we have to enter our class again. “I have to enter the class first, so See you guys later.” Chorong unnie said. “Ok unnie,” We said. “Oh Naeunie, after your class done, are you free?” I asked. “Hmmm… yeah why?” she said. “Hmm.. later I’ll tell you.” I want to ask her out today. “Ok. See you.” Since I met her in the coffee shop, we’re becoming friends and more getting closer with her. So.. “You’re gonna confess to her?” is it so obvius? “What? No! why would I? no no.” no we’re going to our class together. “I knew you,  but I got your back. Just do it.” I feel really lucky have friend like Bomi. “Thanks. What about you?” I asked. “What about me?” now we entering the class, sitting at the back of the class. “I don’t know, she’s so hard to get, I mean she always act cold to me. But yesterday, she’s acting so nice to me.” Poor Bomi. “Don’t give up ok?” she nodded and the professor come and the class starts. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is so boring, and not as your expected.
I was asleep writting this chap, and there's no idea come to my mind
so, I'm sorry and promise the next chap will be good and better than this.
keep reading stories :))