Open Up?

Treasure

Chapter 22

No One’s POV

They arrived at a not too fancy restaurant. “Unnie, we’re here. Hurry, get off from my back. My back’s hurt.” Bomi said desperately. Then Chorong hopped off from her back, “Let’s go, I’m so hungry.”

They sat at a table for two, and then they saw the menu. “Unnie, these are so expensive!” Bomi whispered to Chorong right after she saw the food’s price. “Quiet!” Chorong whispered back.

“So, I order… this one, and for the drink, I order ice tea please.” Chorong said to the waitress. “And for you mam?” the waitress asked Bomi. “S-same as hers.” Then the waitress walked away to send the order.

“Unnie, what food did you order?” Bomi asked. “Actually, I don’t know, I just picked out random food. This is my first time too you know!” Chorong said but not too loud. Bomi’s facepalm.

Then the order arrived. “Here’s your order mam.” The waitress said and place the food on the table. “Thank you.” They said.

“oh! Unnie! We’re lucky, you chose pasta. At least not something weird.” Bomi said. “Yeah, thank God.” Chorong said.

“So unnie, you’re gonna pay this all right?” Bomi asked while eating. “Yeah, don’t worry. Just eat.”

After they done, Chorong asked for the bill and paid them. “Wow! Unnie, you’re rich huh?” Bomi asked in amuse. “It’s nothing. I just got some money.” Chorong said and then they went out from the restaurant.

“Unnie, let’s get back to the dorm. It’s getting late.” Bomi said. “Okay, let’s go.” Chorong was about to hop on Bomi’s back but Bomi just walked away leaving Chorong dumbfounded.

“Yah! You’re not remember the deal? “ Chorong shouted. “unnie…. My back’s hurt. It need a rest.” Bomi said.

“You already rest just now. come here fast.” Bomi walked back to Chorong in defeat. She can’t argue with the older one. Then they went back to the dorm.

After arrived at the dorm, Bomi could hear soft snoring from her back. “Aish.. no wonder she’s so quiet on our way  back.” Bomi continued carry her to Chorong’s dorm.

“unnie, wake up. We’re here.” Bomi said softly. “Anng.. I’m still sleepy.” Bomi froze at the moment. It’s rare to see the older one doing aegyo to her. “aigoo.. unnie I don’t want to wake you up but how can we go inside your dorm if you’re not giving me the key?” Bomi asked. then Chorong handed her key’s to Bomi and they went inside.

She put Chorong in her bed but when she want to straighten her back. She felt a sting pain on her spine. “Argh..” Bomi massage her back a little bit. But still she cant stand properly yet.

“yah. Are you that hurt?” Chorong suddenly asked. “Yes unnie. It hurts.” Bomi said. “Aish.. come here. Sit.” Chorong said and tapped her bed. Bomi sat, and Chorong sat up too. Then Chorong started to massage Bomi’s back slowly. “I’m sorry I’ve made you like this.” Chorong felt pity for the younger one. Because of her, she became like this. “it’s okay unnie, as long as you want to go out with me, I’ll do anything for you.” Bomi said still in pain.

Chorong could see her sincerity from her words. “Next time, let me do the opposite. I’ll carry on my back next time we’re dating again.” Chorong said smiling behind her. “You’re so nice unnie, but I don’t think you can carry me because the fact that—what??! Did you just say date?” Bomi asked and turn her head to see Chorong in an instant. “You don’t want it?” Chorong asked. “No! I love it. But we’re not a couple yet.” Bomi said. “just shut up. Let me continue to massage your back.” Chorong said.

“Oh, and unnie, I think you cant carry me on you back because literally, you are shorter than me. so it will be like you dragging me.” Bomi said and ran right away to the door. Afraid Chorong would knock her in her head. “Yah!!! Yoon Bomi! I was being nice to you and you say that to me!!? Do you still want to see the sun tomorrow?!” Chorong stood up and chased Bomi.

-

-

-

-

-

-

“Why do you want me to stay?” Irene asked. “Nothing, it just I got a feeling that said that you have to stay at least for a while. “

“Oookkayy.. that’s weird though. But still you didn’t answer my question.” Irene said. “Just stay okay, anyway tomorrow it’s Saturday.” Seulgi said. Then Irene walked and sit on the couch.

“So what now?” Irene asked. “Hmm.. I don’t know. anyway let’s begin from introduction. I’m Seulgi, Kang Seulgi. First year. Nice to meet you.” Seulgi said and bowed to her. “I’m Irene, second year. And you’re my hoobae. Talk with formal speech.” Irene said with serious look and crossed her arms. “Okay, sunbae.” Seulgi said and hung her head down.

Then they both quiet for a while until Irene broke the silence. “So, Is that all? Can I go back to my dorm?” Irene asked. “I don’t know. I guess you really want to leave this place so bad, so, up to you.” Seulgi said hopeless.

“Okay, I’ll leave. Bye.” Irene sat up and went to the door. “Wait.” Seulgi said and she went closer to Irene. “Thanks for today. And if you don’t mind, hmm..” Seulgi hesitate for a bit, and hung her head down while her legs sweeping the floor a little bit and put her hands behind her back. “Would you like to ah.. grab some coffee sometimes? if you wouldn’t mind though?” Seulgi finished her sentence.

‘What?? She asked me to grab some coffee in our first meeting? And why she seems so shy and why her face is so red?’ Irene’s thought.

“I’ll think about it. If we meet again, I’ll give you the answer.” Irene said and winked at Seulgi and then went out from Seulgi’s dorm. Then she’s kinda hear a thud sound,

‘What’s that sound?’ Irene’s thought.

Seulgi’s POV

“I’ll think about it. If we meet again, I’ll give you the answer.” She said. *sigh* why she hanging me like this? *sigh* again.

Wait! Is she just??

*blackout*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here it is! The New Updates!!

Sorry guys for late update, i become a little bit lazy nowadays. Keep Comment and Upvote and Subscibe. 

And btw, have you guys already watched the latest weekly idol that Apink as the guest? If you dont. please watch it.

The ChoMi moment in there is so IN priceless! really, you guys's fingers will be curled up of it. 

And Enjoy reading! thanks for the subs and upvotes