Privacy

Treasure

Chapter 20

At Seulgi’s dorm

Seulgi’s POV

Thank God I already did a little bit of cleanup this morning. “So, this is my dorm, suit yourself okay? I’m going to cook the food first.” I said to her and went right away to the kitchen and prep everything I need to make the food.

I unload my groceries and wash them first. Hygiene is the first priority right?

“Okay, cleaning is done, now let’s get to cook.” I said to myself. Then starting to cut the ingredients.

“Don’t talk alone to yourself too often, other people will think you’re crazy.”

“HAH! You’re shocked me! lucky im not holding knife. What’s wrong with you?” man, if I didn’t owe her. I will scold her but then I cant, cus she’s my sunbae. Damn.

“Alright, sorry. I’m just bored. Sitting, and strolling around your room.” She said and just walking around the kitchen.

“It’s ok, I mean, don’t shocked me cus it’s dangerous.” What if my finger got cuts? It’s dangerous right?

Then I heard she giggled. What is wrong with her really?

. . .

“WHAT!?” is she just said that she’s strolling around my room just now?

“ahahaha…” she laughed like a total idiot. I put the knife down and go to infront of her.

“What would you do that?! Do you have manners?!” I yelled to her.

“Wow wow. I thought you said to suit myself.” Finally she stopped walking around and standing in front of me.

“But that’s privacy. What were you thinking?!” I keep yelling at her.

“okay, I’m sorry. I am walking out of the line. But when I entered your room, it’s a little bit messy so I clean it up a bit. cus I like a neat place.” She hung her head down and play with her fingers.

*sigh* I cant mad at her anymore. I can’t resist her cuteness? Wait did I just said cuteness?

“Alright, alright. Next time don’t. I’m continue the cooking.” Then I continued my cooking.

*FLASHBACK*

Stranger’s POV

“So, this is my dorm, suit yourself okay? I’m going to cook the food first.” After she said that, she left to the kitchen and left me alone in her living room. I sat at the couch and played with my phone.

“I’m bored..” I sighed and started to walk around. I saw her still cleaning the ingredients and walking again. Then I saw a door. “This must be her bedroom.” I talked to myself. I touched the door knob..

Wait, this is not right. This is her privacy. But I’m curious like hell.

Aftersome time thinking, I entered her room and closed the door. “Hmm… she’s a messy person isn’t she?” I can’t see a messy place. So I started to clean her place up a bit.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

No One’s POV

“Okay, but you have to be more clean you know, don’t leave this scattered around the floor.” Then the stranger raised her hand while holding something.

Then Seulgi turn around to see a thing that she can’t believe that other person has touch it. It made Seulgi’s eyes went wide.

“A-ah, Y-Yah!! H-How could you!” then Seulgi rushed to her and took the thing from the other girl’s hand. “This is so freakin privacy!” Seulgi’s face turned red. As red as tomato.

“I know, but why you left your  in the floor. The color is nice though.” She said and more pressure in the  word.

“J-just wait in the living room okay!?” then Seulgi went to her room to put back her and back to the kitchen to finished the cooking.

After some time, the food finally done and they enjoyed the dinner together.

“Hm.. What a surprise, you can cook huh?” stranger said and complement Seulgi.

“Hmm.. a little bit. and thank you.” Seulgi said and continue eating her food.

“My name is Irene by the way, in case you’re curious.” Irene said not looking Seulgi.

Ah.. Irene it is. Nice name.

“Actually I’m not curious, but ok. Irene-ssi.” Seulgi said teasing her a bit.

“Really? Okay, thanks for the food.” Irene stopped eating right away and stood up and get ready to leave Seulgi’s dorm.

“Hei Hei, I’m joking okay, come on sit down.” Seulgi said and stopped from leaving.

“I stay if you say please.” Irene said still standing and ready to leave.

“Pweaseeee….” Seulgi said with full of Aegyo which made Irene shocked.

*silence*

After Seulgi’s aegyo they both stayed silent. Not just Irene, Seulgi too shocked because it’s just out of without her permission.

“Hm..” Irene cleared and said something.

“ Okay, let’s continue to eat.” Then they both back to the table. the situation became awkward since Seulgi did her aegyo.

“at least finish your food first before you go, then I wont stop you.” Seulgi said still teasing the older girl.

“Really?” then Irene fasten up her eating and then ready to leave, again.

This time Seulgi hesitated either to stop her or not from leaving her.

What should I do! What should I do!? – Seulgi’s thought.

Seulgi became panicked and she just said what is in her head, or more specifically, her heart.

“Could you please stay for a while?” Seulgi said and shut her eyes up.

Next day

Bomi’s POV

*sigh*

It’s Saturday. And I got nothing to do. I supposed to be going out with Chorong unnie, but.. *sigh*

I went out of my bedroom and went to freshen up myself and get a breakfast.

I ate lifelessly until

*knock* *knock* *knock*

*sigh*

I sighed again for the third time today. And who the hell people that coming this early morning?

I went to the door to open and see who’s the person that coming so early in the morning.

I opened to the door and greeted by a girl’s back with long brunette hair. Wait Chorong is black, Eunji has short hair, Naeun? But it’s impossible.

“Naeun?” but im not sure she’s Naeun, cus Naeun is taller a bit.

Then I got surprised by the person in front of me when she showed her face to me.

“Yah! You said you want to go out with me. but I wait in my dorm, you didn’t show up.”    

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fast Update!

Sorry for update lame story, i think last chapter and this chapter are little bit lame, i admit 

but thanks for the new subs and dont forget to comment and share your thought. I really like active readers

Enjoy reading!