I'm Sorry

Treasure

Eunji’s POV

After I got out from Bomi’s room, I leave the dorm to go to the canteen. Geez.. I’m starving right now. I arrived at the canteen and wondering what food should I buy. I strolling around the canteen, and I see a ttoppoki store. I’m waiting behind the girl to buy the food. I see the girl in front of me and I think I know this girl. i think I’ve seen this girl before. But when?

Her hair was long, straight, black and her hair is beautiful. After a few minutes she’s get her food and about to leave the store, when ii see her from side ..

“Naeun-ssi?” I asked. is it her?

Then her head move and she’s looking at me right now. What a great day! “oh? Eunji-ssi.” She said. “wait a moment I order food first.” Then I order the food, pay it and talking to Naeun while waiting the food to be serve. “We meet again.” I said. I don’t know what to do right now.

“Yes, I see.” She answered. “yes, uhmm.. that’s a lot of food by the way.” I point at her tray that have many foods. “oh yes.. hehe I’m  starving.” She laugh a little out of embarrassment. “its ok, I’m starving too.” I try to make her not embarrass. “here’s  the food.” The owner said. And I take the food, “Naeun-ssi, want to eat together?” I said as I walk out from the line. “Ok.” She’s agree.

We talked as we ate our food. “So, Naeun-ssi. We met before but we just know our name. so hmm. Can I know your age? So we can talk more comfortable.”

“Ok, I’m 17 years old.” She said. “17? Isn’t that you’re supposed to be a high school student?” I asked. “Yeah, I got accelerate so here I am.” Wahh.. she must be so smart then. “You’re smart then. Maybe we can study together.” She laugh a little, “no I’m not that smart. And yes we can study together Eunji-ssi.” She ate again. “Drop the formalities okay? We’re friends now.” she nod. “Yes, Eunji unnie.” Wahh!! I’m so happy right now, I got more closer with her.

 

One week later…

No One’s POV

After a week, Naeun and Eunji are getting closer. They study together, go to library together, doing anything together. But of course sometimes they didn’t do things together, like go to toilet and private stuff. But then their status are still friends.  Its different with bomi. She’s struggling a lot the whole week. She can’t get closer with Chorong and It makes her not focus on her study somehow. Chorong somehow pushed Bomi away since they last talked. And Chorong just fine with it not like Bomi.

 Its Saturday now. they get their free time again. Its morning and Chorong still in her room eating breakfast. Then she heard a knock mean there’s someone outside her room. She walked to the door and open it and meet with nobody. She looked to the right and no one is in the hall. Then she look down and there’s some box lay in the ground.

“What is this?” she asked to herself seeing box wrap with a brown paper neatly. Then she walked inside and open wrap and saw a shoe box. Then she opened it and “What is this?” she said with a annoying tone. Inside the box is a bouquet with a note. She read the note.

 

Why you hate me that much? What did I do wrong to you?
If I ever did something wrong to you, I’m sorry.
Please don’t be like this to me. I just want to be friends with you.

 

Chorong’s POV

Who is this from? Seriously, don’t tell me that this is from her. I flip the note and there’s a word ‘-YBM-‘. “This is from her.” If I meet her later, I will ask her an explanation for this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the update guys...

Why Chorong is so mean .. :( 
Keep fighting Bomi!!!

Dont forget to subscribes guys...