The Meeting

Treasure

Chapter 3

Hi! I’m Yoon Bomi imnida. Nice to meet you. I got same age with Eunji and I live in the dorm too like Eunji. My room is in level 2, to be exact is 204. Well…. First semester in the university has started, and we all have to study again. Just like old time.

I got the same major as Eunji. So literally, I spend my time most with Eunji to study together.

Now its Saturday and I’m bored to death because I don’t have anything to do. I look around my room and its clean. But when I saw my basket, its full with clothes. So I went to my basket near the drawer. “Better im going to laundry this.” I pick the basket up and bring it to the laundry room in the first floor.

 

In the Laundry Room.

Bomi’s POV

Since its still morning, not many people in here to do laundry. Its just me with some random girl that sit not far away from me. I put the coin into the machine, and start doing laundry. I sit in the bench to wait the laundry finish. “huh..” I sighed.

Now I’m boring again. Why laundry has to take a long time?!  I look at the girl who just like me waiting her laundry to be done. I look at her for a while. Then she caught me looking at her then I turn my head as fast as I could to look other way.

‘talk to her won’t wrong right?’ I thought to myself.  I brave my self and walk near to her and sit beside her.

Chorong’s POV

When will the laundry finish? I already bored just waiting it to be done. I saw some girl enter the room with her laundry . I was deep in my thought thinking what will I do today because its Saturday. Then I felt like someone was watching me. I felt uncomfortable with it so I check who it was. The girl who just arrived was looking at me. Then she surprised that she’s being caught watching me so she turn her head to other way. Seriously, you have to see her face when she surprised. ‘haha.. Cute.’

 Suddenly, someone tap my shoulder softly and gently more like a poke and make me a little shocked because of it.

“Ha..!” I gasp and turn to my side to see that random girl staring at me and smiling. What’s wrong with this girl, I wonder.

“Hi!” she said.

“ehh.. Hi?” I replied.

“hm.. My name is Yoon Bomi.” Ow.. her name is Bomi.

“So?” I replied.

“hmm.. nothing, I just want to talk with someone because I bored waiting the laundry.”

“hmm.. Okay, so what do you want to talk about?” me too, bored here waiting this thing to be finished. So why not?

“isn’t it better if I know your name too? Besides its rude, when somebody tells her name and you don’t tell her yours.” She said.

“Okay.. My name is Park Chorong. Satisfied?”

“a little bit. So, chorong-ssi, how old are you?”

“20.” I just replied shortly. Not looking at her.

“owh, I have to call you noona then. I’m 18, I’m a freshmen.”

“oooh..”

Bomi’s POV

Gah!! This noona is so make me angry. I try to be nice and be friend with her, but she just act like that. But calm down bomi, she’s a senior. Watch your act.

“what major do you in noona?” I asked.

“Art.” Again, she replied me shortly.

“I’m art too!” I shouted. Why I’m so excited about this.

“So what?” her face look confuse because my act.

“nothing.” I embarrassed myself in front of unknown people.

And there’s a silence between us for a couple minutes.

*ting!* the sound of her machine ringing sign that her laundry is done.

Then she gets up and pick her clothes out from the machine then about to go out from the room. “Noona wait!” I called her.

“What?” she answered. “do you want to go out with me, grab a cup of coffee perhaps and tell me more about this univ, cus im new here, and if you want too.”

Chorong’s POV

What?! We just barely knew and she already asking me out?! What the heck?! “What?” I said to clear myself.

“I said, do you want to go out with me, grab a cup of coffee perhaps and tell me more about this univ, cus im new here, and if you want too.” She said again.

So my hear was right. So… Should I or shouldn’t I?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the subscribers! and dont be shy to leave your comment guys! Fighting!