Exploiting?

Treasure

Chapter 16

This is the first time that I felt, me and her really connected.  We’re both shocked at what happened.  I don’t know about her but, for me, Its like we’re really connected, literally. with our lips. After a few seconds then, we’re both parted and no one dare to look at each other eyes directly.

“u-unnie.. “ I called her name.

. . .

No answer. “unnie..” I called her again and get closer to her. I held her hand and asked, “Are you okay?”

. . .

Suddenly she just stood up and walked away, exiting my room.  And she was leave me there dumbfounded.  Since that incident, we haven’t talked to each other yet,.

*End Of Flashback*

*kringg* Kringg* kringg*

Indicating that we should enter the class.

“Naeun lets go.” Eunji said.

“Okay.” Answered Naeun happily.

Then they go together to the class and we’re still at the table not moving. “unnie…” I called. She’s not responding. “Unnie, the class is going to start.” Then she’s like shocked and then hastily go to her class. “She’s daydreaming isn’t she?” I asked to myself. Then I go to my class.

After School

I should make up with her. This is so ****in frustrating. We’re like strangers to each other.

”What should I do!!??” I shouted out loud in my room.

Think Bomi! Think!

. . .  . . .

I know!! why I didn’t go to her room! Pabo Bomi!

But I should bring something, I cant go to someone’s place empty-handed right?

Then I leave my room and go to the convenience store.

“let’s see..” I strolling around the store searching the right thing for her.

After Sometimes…

This is it..

*knock* *knock* *knock*

“Who Is it?” dammit, what should I answer!? I cant say Bomi, she wouldn’t open the door.. Think Bomi! Think*

“Delivery..” I said.

“Ok, wait a second.”  

No One’s POV

Then Chorong opened the door and revealed Bomi. When she saw her, Chorong was trying to close the door but lucky for Bomi, she could stop her.

“Wait unnie!” Bomi held the door.

“What is it Bomi!?” Chorong said kinda angry.

“I want to apology for the incident yesterday. Please forgive me.” Bomi pleaded infront of her.

“You did nothing wrong, why you apologies. Now move away, I want to close the door.” Chorong said, didn’t see Bomi.

*thud* *thud*

Bomi has kneeled down infront of Chorong. “then why you avoiding me? If I didn’t do anything wrong.  Im so desperate to see you unnie, but then you’re avoiding me. What should I do?!” Bomi said kinda angry too.

Then a tear has dropped into Bomi’s Cheek. not wanted to show Chorong her fragile state, Bomi held her head down.

Chorong’s POV

I’m really really shocked seeing Bomi kneeled down in front of me. ‘God am I going too far?’

*sob* *sob*

I’m so evil. How can I make her crying like this?

“Bbom-ah, you didn’t do anything wrong, trust me. I-I just, the reason why I was avoiding you is that every time I see you, that moment was repeating in my head, an-and that’s make me flustered.” Then I kneeled down too and held her face to look at me.

“I’m the one who should say sorry to you. Bbom-ah look at me.” then she look at me in the eyes.

Im so evil, her eyes so red from crying, im the cruelest person in the entire world. God what I’ve supposed to do?

“Will you take my apologies? I’ll do anything for you, please..” I pleadingly said.

“really? Anything?” She said still trembling from crying.

“Yes, anything, anything you want..” please Bomi-ya, please take my apology.

“Okay.. first of all, I can ask as many as I want right?”

“Yes bbom-ah, yes you can..” Man.. she’s taking advantage of this.. -.-

“Okay, now lets go inside first.. I’m embarrassed if anyone see this.” Right, we still at the door of my dorm.

Bomi’s POV

After we went inside then we sit at the couch of the living room.

“So, What do you want?” She asked.

“Okay, first of all, when we did it, what were you feeling?” I asked.

“what is ‘it’? what do you mean?” haha, she played innocent, she’s so cute when she’s blushing.

No One’s POV

After Bomi mentioned that ‘incident’, Chorong’s zoning out thinking about the ‘incident’.

“Do you want me to re-act the ‘it’?” Bomi asked and smiled mischievously.

Chorong who still zoning out from earlier answered unconciusly, “Yes..I mean No! No! No at all..”

“were you thinking about ‘it’ just now? because it seems you shocked of my voice?” Bomi said.

Chorong’s POV

Damn, what’s wrong with me just now?! she caught me off guard. Now what I have to tell?

“N-no of course, are you crazy? I was thinking something else. Don’t over confident of yourself.” Yeah that’s a good reason.

“Okay, anyway, about my question, what’s the answer?” she asked again.

“What you question is?” I asked. I really didn’t heard her question just now.

“What were you feeling when the ‘incident’ happen?” what should I say about that.. hmmm..

“i-im not feeling anything.” Still unclear though.

“Why are you stuttering? You nervous huh?” she asked, now she already stopped crying obviously and she’s interrogating me now. what a girl.

“im not, im fine.” I said.

“Okay, anyway, lets move on. You said I can ask you anything right? So, I ask you to go out with me this Saturday.” She’s really exploiting my offer huh? You sneaky girl.

“No, I said ask, so It form a question. So, you cant ask me to go out.” I said and stuck out my tongue.

Then I heard a sobbing sound again and.. is she crying again?

“Hey.. are you crying again?” I asked.

“Y-yes *sob* be-because you *sob* didn’t fu-fulfill your promise. *sob*”

*sigh*

“Okay, okay, I will go out with you this Saturday. Now will you stop crying?” she’s defeat me. -.-

“Really? Yay!!! Thanks Chorong-ah, see you this Saturday!” Then she stood up and she kissed me on the cheek.

Wait, Is she faking her crying? And what she just did to me?

“Y-yah!! How d-dare you!!” I scream the hell out of my lunge.

“Haha.. you have to see your face when I kissed you. You’re so cute! See you tomorrow!” she said before she closed the door.

“Aish.. that girl.. she’s something isn’t she reader-nim?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update! Thx for the new subscriber and thx for the comment! Appreciate it.

Dont forget to subs and comment guys!

Thx and enjoy reading!