Mischievous

Treasure

04:00 PM

Eunji’s POV

I had already done all my classes today. And now I’m waiting Naeun in front of her class. I check my watch and it says 16:10. After a few minutes later, finally she walked out from her class. “Hi!” I said. “oh hi! You’ve waited me too long?” she said with a concern tone. “No! No! I just got here, so.. “ I don’t know what to say!!! Please someone help me! “So… what?” she asked. “nothing! Let’s go!” I said and walk first. Aishh.. she must be thinking that I’m weird.

Naeun’s POV

She’s cute when she was confuse. You guys have to see her face earlier. Now we’re heading out of university. “So where are we going?” I asked. “Hmmm… where do you want to go?” hmmm… since a week ago, I really – really want to go to mall. “Mall?” I give a suggestion. “Ok. Let’s go!”

We take bus to go to the mall. After we arrived, “Where do you want to go first?” She asked me. “Ice Cream Shop!!” I said. “Oh! What’s with the voice?” huh? What’s wrong with mine? “Wae? Something wrong?” I confused. “You use your aegyo. You said it with Aegyo Naeuna and its so CUTE!! “ aww… she’s screaming. But, am I used my aegyo? I didn’t plan to use it though. “really? I didn’t realize it.” Weird. Usually it didn’t come out unconsciously. What’s wrong with me?

“its ok. Let’s go, I really want eat ice cream right now.” she dragged me to the most delicious ice cream shop. “hei, are you sure we’re eating this ice cream? Its expensive.”  I didn’t prepare for this. “It’s ok, my treat.” She smiling. Aigo, her smiling is so beautiful, not just the smile that comes from the lips, but from her eyes too. I like seeing her every time she’s smiling. “ok.”

“You just wait there, take a seat for us first, I will order the ice cream.” I nodded and walk to the table for two. I waited for a bit then she came with the ice cream. “Here’s yours.”

“How did you know that my fave flavor is chocolate?” I asked. “I actually don’t know, I just ordered yours same with me. I guess we both like chocolate ice cream.” Another common things between us. It just make me more sure that she’s the one. “thanks.” I said shyly. “Its ok.”

No One’s POV

They chat while they’re eating the ice cream. “Hmm.. The ice cream is so tasty, different from the others.” Naeun said. “Of course! The price is different too.” After they eating the ice creams. “So, Where should we go now?” Eunji asked. “Watch moives?” Naeun suggest. “Ok, but what movie do you want to watch?”

“This Moive.” Naeun pointed. They’re now at cinema. “Are you serious about this?” Eunji asked. Naeun thought for a while then, “Yeah, it will be fun.” She smiles and enter the room. “I’ll buy popcorn!” eunji shouts. Eunji go to the store, buy one popcorn and one drink. Eunji smiles seeing 2 straws in one drink. “are you ok miss?” the employee asked eunji. “Oh yeah, I’m ok.” Eunji paid the snack, and enter the room too.

The film has started. “Where’s the popcorn?” Naeun asked. “here.” Eunji put the popcorn in the middle so both of them can eat it. “did you buy the drink?” Eunji gave the drink to Naeun. “Where’s yours?” Eunji just shake her head. “What do you mean?” Naeun asked. Eunji pointed her finger to the straw. “S-so this drink for both of us?” Eunji nodded. ‘Thank God that the room is black out. If not, she can see my redden face.’ Naeun’s thought. “O-ok.”

In the middle of the movie.

“Eunji-ya, please.. I want to go out of this room. Please…” Naeun pleaded to Eunji with puppy eyes. ‘Kyaaa!! So CUTE!!’ Eunji’s thought. “Come on.. you’re the one who pick the movies. Besides, this movie ain’t scary at all, its just shocking.” Eunji said. *ROAR* (*the sounds of the movie.) “AAKK!!” Naeun shout and hugged Eunji from the side.

Eunji’s POV

I think I’m in heaven. Naeun hug me so tight. “I’m scared.” Me TOO Naeuna!! I’m freakin scared! But if I can get a hug from you because of this, I’ll brave myself and stay here until the movie end. “It’s ok Naeuna, You have me here, if you scared then just hug me. I always be by yourside.” Then she hug me tightly again and put her head in the crook of my neck. I’m the happiest girl in the entire world right now. I’m not scared anymore if Naeun keep hugging me. I feel my cheek hot despite the cold weather in the room. *ROAR* “AAAKKK!!”  she scream again. “Eunji-ya, I’m really scared.”

I heard a little sobs, I take her head away from my neck to see her face. I’m the meanest girl in the world. I’m bad, really – really bad, she cried because of me. “Ok ok, lets go out.” I stand up and she too stand up. We go out from the room.

“I’m so sorry naeuna, I’m so sorry.” I hug her tightly. “It’s ok Eunji-ya, I was at fault. I picked the movie without knowing what the movie was about.” She said. “No, it’s my fault, we should go out from the room earlier.  You know what? Actually, I’m scared too, but because every time the movie shocked us, you hugged me. So I braved myself. Hehe.”

Naeun’s POV

I can’t believe her. I push her a bit and look at her, and she was grin. “I can’t believe you could do this.” I was really in scared, then she took advantage from me. I walked away from her and keep walking. I go to a place that I can’t see her anywhere.

Eunji’s POV

“I can’t believe you could do this.” She said. “O ow, this isn’t good.”  I have to chase her, I ran after her and hug her from behind. “Please forgive me Naeuna, please. I’m sorry that I took advantage of you, please don’t go naeuna, just punish me but don’t ignore me or mad at me, because its killing me if you be like that. Punish me anything I don’t care, as long as we could together.” I said it sincerely. “I still can’t believe you took advantage of me.” She said. Omg, what have I done? “Yea I know, I was fault, so please forgive me. Ok?” I pleaded..

Naeun’s POV

Even though I’m mad at her, I can’t mad any longer if she pleaded me like that. Besides I’m at fault too. “Ok, so anything?” I asked grin mischievously. “Anything.” Hahaha, you’re in my hand Eunji-ya. “ok, eunji-ya… I mean Eunji unnie,” she stopped me, “Oh yea, I remember, when we watch the moive, you keep calling me eunji-ya, not eunji unnie. I just realized now. How dare you!” o ow, I think she mad at me.

Eunji’s POV

, “Oh yea, I remember, when we watch the movie, you keep calling me eunji-ya, not eunji unnie. I just realized now. How dare you!” I actually realized it even when we were watching the movie. I let her do it because I’m happy too, she called me ‘Eunji-ya’ unconsciously, for me I think we grew more closer than before. But I pretend mad so she can make the punishment not hard. “I know, I’m sorry, but promise is promise, you’re still have to get the punishment.” Aaaww… I failed. People!! HELP ME!! I’ll get the most beautiful girl’s wrath!!! “ok, ok.” I said sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the new Update guys!!!

Sorry guys because i just update. but i promise i'll update more recently

Eunji is a little bit mischievously eh? ahahha

Dont forget to subscribe and comment yow..