New Friend?

Treasure

Chapter 17

The Next Day

No One’s POV

Chorong was in the canteen eating her snack that she bought while ago.

“Unnie!” Bomi shouted not too loud but it’s make Chorong irritating.

“Cant you be more irritating than this?” Chorong said then eating her snack again.

“Unnie.. *sob* *sob*” Bomi was faking her crying again.

“Enough of that, it doesn’t make me pity for you.” Of course chorong didn’t fall for it again like yesterday. Then Bomi stopped her fake sob.

‘Damn, she didn’t fall for it again..’ Bomi’s thought.

“anyway, unnie, where are we going this Saturday?” Bomi said excitedly. “I don’t know, you tell me, you’re the one who want it remember?” Chorong said, still eating her snack, didn’t care about what Bomi said.

“Wait.. What do you mean? You mean that you don’t want to go with me?” Bomi said, pouting.

“You think?” Finally Chorong looked at Bomi’s face with you-think expression.

Then Bomi hung her head down because of what Chorong’s answered. “So you do not want to go out with me.” Bomi said. Her voice was so low until she got Chorong’s attention. “What did you say?”

But Chorong didn’t got any answer from Bomi’s mouth. “Yah.. What did you say, I cant hear you.”

“Nothing, forget it.” After that, Bomi left the table and That action made Chorong confused.

“What’s wrong with that girl?” She shook her head then back to eat her snack.

After that she left from the table and then she walked without any direction. She just walked and walked and walked. And then she stopped at a place and sit down on the floor crying.

“Why.. Why? Is she that oblivious? Why she couldn’t understand me?” Bomi shouted her desperation into thin air.

After sometime…

 “I thought nobody knew about this place.” A Stranger said.

Bomi shocked because of the sudden voice. “*sob* who *sob* are y-you?” Bomi said while crying.

“I’m Kang Seulgi. Nice to meet you.” Seulgi Bow at Bomi then sit beside her.

“What’s your name?” Seulgi asked.

“I-I’m *sob* Yoon Bomi. Me too a freshmen. Nice to meet you too.” Bomi said.

“What are you doing here anyway? And Why are you crying?” Seulgi asked.

Then Bomi told her everything about her condition. About Chorong and everything.

“Ah.. I see. I’m not mean to intervening about your personal problem. But from what I see you should tell her what you really feel. Anyway, that’s too deep, lets change the topic. What’s your major” Seulgi said trying to change the topic so Bomi didn’t feel sad again.

 “My major is art. Whats yours?” Thanks to Seulgi, Bomi became calm down and not that sad anymore.

“owh, my major is dancing.” Seulgi said. Then there’s some quiet awkward moment between them.

“So.. hmm.. you said that, there’s no one going to this place. Are you going here and stay here often?” Bomi asked.

“Yes, because im still new and I don’t know anyone in here. So when we got break time, I always go here.” Seulgi said then hung her head down embarrassed of herself.

“Yah.. you already know me now so don’t go here again. When we got a break time, just come to canteen. Just come to me, we’re friends.. right?” Bomi said, uncertain at the last word.

“So we are friends? Thanks! Finally I got a friend. Yeah sure, I’ll come to you when we’re on breaktime.”

*ring* *ring* *ring*

“I think we should go to the class.” Seulgi said.

“yeah we should.” Then they’re going to their respective class together.

At Class

“Yah! Bomi-ya! Where were you just now? we all at the canteen but just you that didn’t show up. Where were you?” Eunji asked to Bomi. Slightly mad at her.

“Nothing I’m fine. I was got something to do.” Bomi smiled to Eunji.

“Really? Because its rare that you didn’t go to the canteen, first because you are love eating, and second there’s Chorong unnie.” The last word from Eunji made Bomi sad and a little bit mad.

“Im fine Eunji-ya. Im fine.” She reassure her and smiled again.

Then the teacher came and they started studying.

Few hours later…

They all got another break time.

Bomi’s POV

I’ve been thinking about what Seulgi said. She is right but I think im not ready for it. What should I do now?!

I walked to canteen and I see the person that I don’t want to see at this moment. ‘God why she has to be there?’ I said to myself.

I have to find another table. I looked around.. There! Thank God there’s empty table far from her.

I sit there, my back facing her.

*grr* *grr*

“Im so hungry..” I said to myself holding my stomach. But I cant buy anything so they’re not see me. ahh..what should I do!!??

Seulgi’s POV

This is  my first time going to canteen since I enter this university. Wow.. there’s so many food in here. I should buy some.

“Aunty, can I have one tteoboki, one ramyun, please?” Yeah I eat a lot hehe..

“Okay, so It will be 10,000 Won” The Aunty said. Then I give the money to her and wait for my food to be done.

“Here’s the food.” The aunty said. “Thanks!” then I walked away from the store and search for Bomi.

“Where is she?” I talked to myself. I walked around the canteen and see some familiar figure. But why is she hung her head down?

“Hey..” I said. Why she isn’t answering me? “Hey.. Bomi-ssi I’m Seulgi.”

Then she looked up and see me. “Ah.. Seulgi-ssi, It’s you, I thought its someone else. Sit, Sit.”

“Why were you hanging your head down just now?” I asked. she seems sick(?)

“Ah.. nothing, nothing. Im fine.”

*grr* *grr* *grr*

“what’s that sound?” I asked. “Hmm? Nothing, I didn’t hear anything.” She said.

*grr* *grr*

Seriously what’s that sound? Wait.. Why Bomi holding her stomach? Oh!

“Haha.. Bomi-ssi, you’re hungry aren’t you? Hahaha..” she’s so funny!

“This is so embarrassing, sorry Seulgi-ssi.” She said while scratching her back head. She’s so cute!

“It’s ok. It’s fine anyway, here, take some of mine.” I gave her my ramyun but, “No-No it’s okay. Im fine. Really.”

“Im exist. Take it. I’m mad if you’re not taking it.”

“Okay.. im taking it because I don’t want you to be mad okay.” Then she grabbed my ramyun and eat it like mad dog. Haha she’s so cute.

No One’s POV

Then they were chatting and getting know each other. They were joking, laughing and Bomi already forgot about her problems. They were getting closer to each other than before. Bomi said that she like dancing too and they were planning to see each other dancing. They’re become bestfriend in no time. But…

Little did they know, Someone was watching them from the start. “What is she doing? Who is she with?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Updates!

Thx for the new subscriber and thx for the comment...

Sorry if there miss typing

Enjoy reading! and dont forget to subscribe and i will be appreciate if you drop some comment below.