Monologue

Treasure

Eunji’s POV

Everyone always think that they will have a life which happily ever after. Just like in the movies.

A man meet a woman, they fall in love and married and live happily ever after. Typical of drama and movies.

Maybe for some people, they were lucky and have that kind of life. But for some people that not lucky, they will have a miserable, depressed life. Like, the man got another woman, or the woman got another man, or maybe one of them got sick and died.

Its Destiny right?

Well… I used to believe with Happily Ever After Life. But not until my friend, one of the closest friend I got from universty until now, who unfortunately got the unlucky one.

She was a person that so cheerful, fun, and active. It’s rare to see her to be sad, depressed or any bad things. But now, her life is the opposite from her past life. It’s rare to see her smiling and laughing.

I knew the reason why but Believe me. You don’t want to know what the reason is. Because its so horrible to be happen to her.

But life has to Move On right?

So… My friend’s name is Yoon Bomi. I met her when I was move in to seoul when I was about to enter the university at “S” University. We became best friend. Maybe the best friend that I’ve ever got.

We were so close. We talk to each other like we were sisters. There isn’t secret between us.

For the exact chronology why now she became like this, I’ll tell you the story from the very beginning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short update .. Tomorrow I will update again. please support this story guys by leaving a comment .. hehe Thank you :)