Chapter 16

Foolin' Around

 

Your POV

ugh time sure is slow. I can’t concentrate with Hoya in front of me and seeing him flirt with the girl earlier. Why is he like that he would do something sweet for me and then he would totally ignore me the next day? What’s with that? I wish class would end already. After an hour, well for me it was like the whole day already, it was lunch time finally. I was about to ask Hoya but he stood up and approached the girl so I got the hint that he won’t eat with me today. I went to the cafeteria to buy food and then I went to the school grounds and sat under a tree. Well that’s where I usually stay anyway when I'm all by myself. I was already eating when I saw Dongwoo waving at me. I smiled back at him and he sat beside me.

“Why are you here?” I asked.

“I saw you so I decided to eat with you since you’re alone.”

I just nodded and continued eating.

“Hey don’t take this seriously but I just want to know don’t you have any friends besides Hoya?” he asked.

I looked at him with a ‘what-do-you-think’ look.

“Well because I always see you with Hoya only.”

“It’s not that I don’t have friends, I do but they all befriend me because they want to be close to oppa.” I said with a sheepish smile. Well that’s the truth he’s so popular with the girls that they want to get close to me so they would eventually get closer to him.

“That must .” he said.

“You said it.”

“Then that means I’m your only other friend?” he asked.

“Come to think of it kinda so yeah, unless your gay and you also want to get close to oppa, are you?” I joked.

“Yah! I’m straight.” he defended.

“I know I can see that.” I said as I laughed.

“Finally you smiled.” he said.

I looked at him, so he was worried that’s why he approached me.

“Thanks.” I said. “By the way you don’t have any errand for your Uncle?”

“Nah he didn’t call me for today so there must be none.”

We just casually talked and to be honest I forgot that I was sad thanks to him.

 

Well I wish lunch time didn’t end just yet I was already enjoying talking to him. Well there’s still tomorrow.

“Hey can I get your number?” he asked.

I took his phone and saved my number.

“Just text me. Annyeong.” I said then I left. I’m happy to actually have a friend I can talk to.

 

Dongwoo’s POV

I had the guts to ask her number I thought she wouldn’t give it since we were just getting to know each other. I’m glad that she was able to smile. She gives me the feeling like she’s my little sister and I need to protect her.

“Alright then Dongwoo treat her as you sister.” I just said that out loud I better stop talking to myself, people might think I’m crazy.

After school I was able to go home early again since my uncle doesn’t have any errands for me. I was walking out of campus when I saw ~~~ walking so I called her attention and walked beside her.

“I guess we’re going home together again today.” she said with a smile.

I smiled back.

We silently waited for the bus. Okay this is awkward during lunch we were comfortably talking and now it became silent again. the bus came and we sat at the very back she was beside the window and I sat beside her.

“You’re early again today.” she started.

“Well yeah since uncle didn’t give me anything to do.”

“By the way aren’t you going to pick Kyun up? or has he gone home already?”

“Auntie will be the one fetching him and I think by this time he’s already home. I can already see what will happen later.”

“What?” she asked curiously.

“Kyun will be telling me all the things that happened to him today.” I said well it’s true. He’s such a talkative brother.

~~~ suddenly laughed.

“What’s funny?”

She looked at me and wiped imaginary tears in her eyes.

“Nothing it’s just when you said that I automatically imagined Kyun’s face. He would be so cute.” she said then she laughed again.

Well at least it’s not awkward anymore.

We got off the bus and I went to see her off first. When she got inside their house I went inside our house as well. And I was right when I got in Kyun welcomed me and started to talk about his day. He’s so cute when he was telling me the story but I got kind of annoyed since he keeps on blabbering non-stop. I think it’s gonna be a long night.

 

 

 

 

 

~double update ^^ ~guys I have something to say I'm kind of having a writer's block so i don't know where the flow of this story is going so uhm I don't know when will I update... but I hope you like my update hehe :p ~please do leave comments thank you :)