Don't Touch My Man: The Sequel (Fourth of July)

No Minwoo: Boyfriend Extraordinaire

The grass is cool under me. Minwoo is warm next to me. I cuddle up closer to him. He laughs, “What’s wrong, Eun-young? Too chilly for you?”

“Yeah,” I mumbled into his jacket.

“Here.” He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to lie down. I pull him closer and snuggle more into his chest. The sound of people lighting firecrackers around us frightens me a little bit. What if somebody doesn’t see us and throws one towards us? They’ll hurt us bad, and then Minwoo’s going to kill them for hurting me. I don’t want him to kill somebody who’s innocent. They don’t deserve it.

I can hear Minwoo’s heart beating. It’s making me sleepy. It’s so… soothing. And it’s in rhythm with mine. That’s a good sign.

“Do you want something to eat Eun-young?” Minwoo asks.

“Mm…” is my only response. I’m nearing sleep.

“What do you want?”

“Cheeseburger, French fries, and a large pineapple mango slushy.” I yawn tiredly.

Minwoo laughs. “That much?”

“We’re sharing. Now go get it…”

“Alright,” he chuckles. Before he leaves, he kisses the top of my head, leaving a large smile on my face. I lie in his leftover warmth and savor it as much as I can.

“What’s a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?”

I sit up and turn around only to find a handsome young man nearing me. I don’t speak to him. He looks… sophisticated. And he isn’t even Asian.

He sits down next to me, right in Minwoo’s I feel like whining and crying now. That’s Minwoo’s spot. Nobody can take it. It’s his forever and ever—right by my side.

“Hi, I’m Robert.” He smiles and holds his hand out. Even though he’s speaking in Korean. I can barely understand him. He’s got such a strong English accent, it’s hard to tell what he’s saying, and that may affect what I hear.

I shake his hand lightly and say, “Hello. I’m Eun-young.”

“What a pretty name for a pretty girl.” He smiles like a e. He probably is. You can’t trust how people look all the time, can you?

“Thanks,” I mumble, looking everywhere for Minwoo. I want him to come and save me. Like, right now.

“How old are you, Eun-young?”

“… Sixteen…”

“Really? That’s great! I’m seventeen. Maybe we could be friends.” He sneaks his hand onto my leg. Unlike Minwoo, he’s cold and very corpse-like. Yeah, this guy doesn’t look too healthy. He looks like the walking corpse of freaking Halloween.

“Yeah… sure…”

I can finally see Minwoo, but he’s walking across the road to try and get to a trash can, judging by the mess in his hands. I giggle at his cute expression.

The guy named Robert turns around and look too. “Who’s that?” he asks.

“My boyfriend,” I say, loud and proud.

“Him? Ha! He’s nothing but a low-life. Why don’t you be with me? I could service you with everything this world has to offer.” He smiles evilly and scoots closer to me. Before I can backtalk and yell at him for calling Minwoo a low-life, the jerk kisses me. Yeah, you heard right; he KISSES me. It’s disgusting, too! It’s way worse than his hand on my knee. And that hand right now is crawling its way up my leg. I can’t stop it. He’s too strong for my weak little arms.

The moment he moves away from me, I know I’m crying. He attacks my neck, completely ignoring my sobbing. “Please, stop!” I cry pathetically.

“Mm… Not until I get what I want.”

“GET THE OFF OF MY GIRL!!!”

With one quick movement and the crack of a bone coming from Robert, he’s flying off of me and landing in the grass next to me, crying that his clothes are ruined. Shut the heck up, dude. You just tried to me. That’s way worse than your freaking ugly clothing.

My hero, No Minwoo, leans over the guy and snarls at him, “If you ever see my girl again and try to touch her, I swear that I’ll kill you on the spot. That’s a promise.

I shakily push myself off of the ground. Minwoo comes over to my side. He wraps his arms around me to sustain my shaking, but it’s not working too well.

“M-M-Minwoo…” I whisper. “H-he tried t-to—“

“I know Eun-young. It’s okay now. I’m here with you.” He kisses my head, and I finally relax in his arms. Only Minwoo can do that, and no other guy. You know why? Because Minwoo’s the best anybody can have. No girl can steal him from me, and no guy can steal me from him. We’re best together, and that’s all that matters. We don’t need money to make this relationship last; only each other.

That’s just the way I like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know... it's short... but it was important! Robert's a big fat jerk that made Minwoo mad and got him to cuss. Jerk...

Well, on the bright side, Minwoo got Eun-young to cheer up!

Okay, I have to go, or else I'm gonna miss the bus. See you later, lovelies! I'll try to update after school later today ^^

Please comment and subscribe :D