Don't Touch My Man (Last Day of School)

No Minwoo: Boyfriend Extraordinaire

Here’s the day all the students have been waiting for: May 25th, the final day of school! Even though I’m a good student, I love the last day of school just as much as the rest of the students. They all stereo-type about me and Minwoo, saying we’d rather be in school than at the beach or at the pool over the summer. Psh, yeah right! Minwoo would KILL to be in the water than in a chair!

 

 

Anyway…

 

We’re counting down the seconds to the end of the day. Honestly, I don’t know how much longer I can take of this. I mean, I’ve had a really good year, but that’s thanks to Minwoo. He’s made every moment the best and I don’t know where I’d be if I had been spending it with anybody else.

“EUN-YOUNG!!!”

I smile and spin around. Minwoo attacks me in a hug as the bell rings. He picks me up and spins me around when the rest of the class screams and throws their papers in the air. It kind of reminds me of High School Musical. With Minwoo and our friends, it really does seem like High School Musical, only a better version.

“Minwoo-yah, let her go!” Youngmin yells from somewhere behind us. Minwoo doesn’t listen, like always.

“No Minwoo, put Eun-youngie down now or I’m going to attack,” Victoria threatened from in the doorway. She just came from upstairs, the place where all seniors come from. She finally graduates this year, and so does Amber, Hyunseong, Donghyun, and Jeongmin. Youngmin and Kwangmin are becoming juniors next year along with Luna and Sulli. Krystal, Minwoo, and I are stuck in sophomore year. At least we’ll be spending it together. And you know what else I’m spending with Minwoo? The afternoon. Now I want to leave.

Minwoo lets go of me like Victoria demanded. He smiles and kisses me before picking me up like a bride. I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck, letting him carry me away. The other students stare, but they don’t mean anything right now. They know about Minwoo and I and our relationship. We’ve been showing it since we started going out a year and a half ago. It’s exciting to think about how long we’ve been together, especially since I know how many couples break up after a week of dating. It’s sad, really. They don’t even try to see how much they have in common and try falling in love.

We walk out of the school building and I am physically and mentally relieved of all stress. No more homework, nor more, bullies, no more girl drama, and no more chances at getting the girls in school to steal Minwoo from me. I personally like the end of school. Then again, doesn’t everybody?

The sun shines down on all of us. Victoria, Donghyun, Amber, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin cheer. They’re finally free from this dark place of depression. The rest of us are happy for them.

Minwoo places me on the ground. “Finally,” he says.

“What do you mean?” I ask with a smile.

“We can finally get time to ourselves the whole day with no interruptions. And you know what being alone more means?”

I stay quiet, embarrassed to answer.

He chuckles. He kisses my nose. “My Eun-youngie is such a cute girlfriend. It’s nothing erted, I promise. We can go out on dates, have more fun, and definitely get closer. That’s why I’m excited for the summer.” He smiles and gives me another kiss. I can’t wait for this summer.

 

So, it’s later in the day at five o’clock. Minwoo and I are going on our first date in a while at Penguin Park. It’s the best park for children of all ages. There’s a giant penguin and kangaroo and at least three monkey bar sets. I’ll spare you all the time and energy and skip the whole interior of the outdoor park. There’s too many things to explain right now.

Minwoo heads off to the merry-go-round (well, something that spins round and round and makes you dizzy), pulling me along excitedly. “Come on Eun-young! Let’s go sit on it!”

And we do. But another person jumps on. It’s a girl a few years younger than me, judging by her physical appearance and childish behavior. Minwoo and I both look at her suspiciously.

“Hi,” she says cheekily.

“Hi,” Minwoo replies.

“Are you going to push this thing or what?” the girl says.

I look at Minwoo. He shrugs. I do the same and let him get off of the merry-go-round to spin it around. He grips one of the metal bars and starts to run around in a circle. His speed quickens and I start to giggle. “Faster, Oppa!” I yell. The girl next to me says, “Yeah, Oppa, faster!”

The smile on my face falters, but I refocus my attention on Minwoo. That’s all I need to do right now; focus on Minwoo’s handsome face and how much he’s smiling because of my giggling. It makes me happy knowing he’s so smiley because of me. It’s like the fantasy I’ve always wanted, and have been getting for the past year and a half.

Suddenly, Minwoo jumps on and slows it down a little bit, but nonetheless, he gets to sit down and enjoy the ride with me. Oh, that little girl too. She’s still here. And she’s flirting with Minwoo. That little witch.

I wrap my arm around Minwoo and cuddle with him, closing my eyes and pushing my face into his chest. “What’s wrong, Eun-young?” he asks.

“I’m getting kind of dizzy.” Well, it was half-true.

“Let’s get off now,” the squeaky-voiced girl says. She jumps off and with one swift movement, catches one of the metal bars in her hands and pulls back to stop the merry-go-round. Minwoo picks me up and carries me off. He sets me safely on the ground. “Are you okay?” he asks, holding my face in his hands. I nod and kiss him on the lips.

“Um, let’s go on the swings.”

I disconnect mine and Minwoo’s lips to glare at the girl. Then I get an idea. I can make her jealous and get her to go away. I smirk. “Sure. Let’s go.” I grab Minwoo’s hand, holding it extra tight. I’m only initiating the plan sooner than what I’m planning on so it’ll be easier to do it later.

I get onto one swing, Minwoo the next, and the girl on the one beside him. She pretends she can’t push off of the ground and whines, “Oppa, push me!”

Minwoo gives me that ‘This girl is so ANNOYING!’ look, and I laugh. “Go. I’ve got a plan, Oppa.”

“Alright,” he sighs. He gives me a sweet smile before getting off of the swing. He walks behind the girl. Gripping the metal chains, he pulls back. I’m the only one of us to notice the girl’s hands creeping up the metal. They reach Minwoo’s hands and she wraps her fingers around his hands. I’m about to jump up and slap the crap out of this girl. I’m serious. Nobody touches Minwoo other than me. Anyone who tries will become a walking murder victim, and it won’t be pretty. They’ll be scarred for life and will never get any attention from the person they like. That’s how vicious I’ll be with them if they try to touch Minwoo.

Thankfully Minwoo lets go and comes back to me. He sits in the seat. A few seconds later he shivers with a disgusted face. I laugh. He says, “She touched me… disgusting. I think we should go.”

“And leave our date? I think we should stay and be jealous the whole night.” I smirk. Minwoo doesn’t get it and says, “You want me to watch you with other guys and—”

“No! That’s not what I mean. Come here.” I motion for him to come nearer. I whisper in his ear, “I want to get that squeaky-voiced flirt jealous of me with you. She seems to really like you. I don’t blame her though. You’re everything a girl needs.” I smile and blush. I don’t normally use my feelings through words other than “I love you.” It’s always Minwoo’s job to say corny stuff.

“Alright, let’s do it,” he agrees. He grabs my hand and starts to sing to me, swinging us back and forth.

“You’re my lady~” he begins.

“Oh my, gosh, Oppa! You have such a pretty voice!” she squeals.

I growl some unholy words under my breath. Minwoo laughs at all the things I’m calling her. I don’t blame him. They’re bad. Really bad.

I stand up from the swing. I go sit on Minwoo’s lap and get ready for a make-out session, one we haven’t had in months. I wrap my arms around Minwoo’s neck and bring him in close. Our lips connect and a heated kiss begins. I clear my head of all thoughts other than Minwoo so it’ll be more intimate. I can feel the anger radiating from the girl behind, watching us. I want to tell her it’s rude to watch people make out, but hey, it’s her choice. She’s going to be scarred if she tries to touch Minwoo again, though.

We pull away for some breath.

“Are you two done now?” the girl asks. I hear her walking up to us. Then I see her hand on Minwoo’s shoulder. Oh… no… she… didn’t…

“Get your hand off of him!!” I screech at her.

She jumps but doesn’t move away. I make a low sound at the back of my throat. I stand up and approach the girl slowly. She walks around the swing and hides behind Minwoo. “Oppa, protect me!” she squeals. It only makes me angrier.

Thankfully Minwoo gets up as well. He looks at the girl like she’s crazy, which she probably is. “Are you serious? You expect me to save you from my very own girlfriend when I don’t even know you? You’re psychotic.”

She looks surprised Minwoo just said that. Well, duh he just said that! She’s the psycho chick and Minwoo’s my boyfriend, the guy she’s been hitting on this whole time, completely aware that we’re dating. She’s an idiot for trying to flirt with him. I’m getting my revenge now.

“You don’t need to flirt with him, got it? You’re perfectly aware that we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, Minwoo and I. You’re just being a little immature girl who can’t get her own guy if she tried or not. So I’ll give you this chance to go and run off before I screw up your face for eternity.” I hold five fingers up and lower them one-by-one, counting down. The girl crosses her arms, watching my fingers. I get down to one, then zero. Looks like this chick wants me to hurt her. But the moment I reach out to grab her, she darts off with a scream.

Minwoo laughs so hard he grips his stomach. I walk over to him. “What’s so funny?”

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. “The look on that girl’s face.”

I giggle. “Yeah, it was pretty funny.” I encircle his neck with my own arms. I pull him into another kiss. “I love you,’ I say in between a kiss.

“I love you, too, my jealous Choi Eun-young.”

I blush and just keep kissing him deeper and deeper to hide my embarrassment. I like this embarrassment. It’s the kind only Minwoo can see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I finally found my inspiration for this story :D Here it is ^^
Please comment and subscribe :)
 
PS:
I don't know what's going on in the gif; I only know it's cute :3