Crush

No Minwoo: Boyfriend Extraordinaire

(Minwoo’s POV)

I’m at church. I plan on seeing Eun-young. She better be here. I need to have a talk with her. Earlier today, Joo-shin came to my house and told me that she didn’t love me anymore, but was madly in love with him. I didn’t believe it at first, but then Eun-young had to suddenly ring the doorbell. Joo-shin kissed her. I saw her reaction. It wasn’t like the one she gave me when we kissed, but it seemed convincing enough. I walked out of the house to go to my aunt’s, since my mom wasn’t home. I was mad, I admit it. Who wouldn’t be? I’m in love with this girl.

I walk over to the food bar with Donghyun. I start to talk to him about what I’m going to do when I finally see Eun-young. “Hyung, what do I say to her?”

“Who?” he asks, stuffing his face with a powdered doughnut.

“Eun-young!”

“Oh! Um, have you said anything to her since she started ignoring you?”

“No; I don’t know what to say. That’s why I’m asking you. Make the connection.

He shoots a glare. “Don’t be so disrespectful with me.”

I lower my head and grab a chicken leg off the table. “Sorry.”

“That’s better. What I know is that it came out of nowhere, but you might’ve figured it out when Joo-shin kissed her in front of you earlier today, am I correct?”

I nod.

“Alright, let’s see… Ah! Ask her where her feelings went and what her intention was when she found out her love was for Joo-shin instead of you.” He smiled proudly. He’s probably thinking that his way to talk to her is perfect. He obviously doesn’t know Eun-young. But I still agree and do what he says.

“… I guess I’ll try that. Thanks, Hyung.”

“No problem.” As I walk away, he yells, “And don’t forget my wedding’s in two months!”

I chuckle. He’s been reminding me of it for a few months now. Yeah, he proposed to Victoria and she agreed to marry him. Surprise? Heck yeah! Everyone, including Eun-young and I, thought that he didn’t have the guts to propose, so we all bet money on it. Eun-young got one hundred dollars for her late Christmas present.

I search the whole church. I go to the bathrooms to see if she comes out. I wait there for a few minutes, but nobody goes in or comes out. I’m about to give up when the door opens. This could be her; this could be my Eun-young! I wait to see who it is. Sadly, it’s not her. It’s a really pretty new girl. I’ve never seen her here before, and that’s rare. Maybe she’s seen Eun-young. They might just be friends, too…

I stop her. She seems startled. I flash a smile. “Have you seen a beautiful girl named Eun-young anywhere? Do you possibly know her?”

She shakes her head meekly, trying to get around me. “No, sorry. I’ll keep an eye out for her, though.”

I let her pass. This isn’t going to get anywhere. I should probably just ask around and see if she’s even coming tonight. I go back to where Donghyun is. He’s still eating his precious doughnuts. Not many people know he loves them, but the church members and his friends do. It gets annoying sometimes. Whenever we all meet up in one place, he’ll bring a package of doughnuts sometimes, all for himself. By the end of our get-together, we all have the faint scent of chocolate and powder on us.

I look for Krystal. If anything, she knows where Eun-young is. She knows her the best. My search is not very productive. Do you know how hard it is to find Krystal when she’s with Kwangmin? They run around together, and when Kwangmin steals her purse or something valuable, he’ll run outside and she chases him until she’s able to tackle him to get her stuff back. It’s actually very comical to watch. Not when you have to find them, like I do right now.

I see Sulli instead. She’s the closest thing to Eun-young as I can get. “Sulli noona!”

She turns around from her seat with Youngmin. She smiles at me before getting up and running to me for a hug. “Minwoo! I thought you weren’t here. Is Donghyun oppa? I haven’t seen him either.”

“Yeah, he’s here. I wanted to ask you a question.”

“Sure, have at it.”

“Is Eun-young coming? I haven’t seen her all evening, and it’s starting to make me frustrated. I want to talk to her.”

A confused look comes on her face. “Actually… I haven’t seen her either… Go find Krystal. She should know.”

“Where is she?”

“Probably off with Kwangmin somewhere. Look outside. They like the swings.” She smiles before returning to Youngmin’s arms.

I huff some objections. I don’t want to just run around all evening. I have a tight schedule to run, and I don’t need side-errands to slow me down. This is a matter of life or death: Finding Eun-young is going to keep me breathing, but if I can’t and apologize, then I don’t think I’ll live on this earth for another measly second. That’s how crucial my mission to find her is.

The air is cold tonight. It burns my skin in a dry-ice sort of way. I rub my hands together and blow warm air in them. The moment I hear giggling coming from afar, I know I’ve found Krystal and Kwangmin. I hurry over to them. They’re sitting on the swing together and laughing together. They’re a cute couple. Not better than Eun-young and I were, but you get the point.

“Yah, Krystal!” I yell. Both of them look at me. I smile and say hello to Kwangmin. He’s my hyung; I have to be respectful or else he’ll get on me like Donghyun did earlier. “Hello, Minwoo,” Krystal greets me warmly. “Why are you out here? It’s cold.”

“I want to know where Eun-young is. Is she coming out tonight? I have to talk to her.”

“I don’t know. I tried calling her, but she wouldn’t answer. I could try again. You want me to?”

I nod frantically. “Please.”

She pulls her phone out and dials Eun-young’s number. She puts it up to her ear. As she waits, Kwangmin makes small talk with me. “You haven’t talked to her yet?”

“No. I haven’t had the slightest clue what to say to her.”

“Just ask her why she suddenly stopped talking to you. It’s as easy as that.”

I chuckle, seeing the influence Donghyun has on Kwangmin. “That’s exactly what Donghyun hyung—”

“Hello?” Krystal says. A smile appears on her face. She’s contacted Eun-young. “Hi, Eun-young. Are you coming to church tonight? Oh, you aren’t? Why? … Oh my… no way. I’ll send one of us over there right away. I promise.” She snaps the phone shut and looks at me frantically.

“What’s wrong? Tell me!” I demand. If something is happening to Eun-young, and it’s because of a person, I’ll kill him for even laying eyes on her.

“Somebody broke into the house. Her mom’s not there, and she’s got no way to get out. Go help her Minwoo! Now!” She points towards the direction. I don’t object and just run the whole way there. It’s only three minutes away, and that’s by walking, so getting in the car and doing all of the fun stuff will only take time. I have to protect Eun-young.

She wasn’t lying about her mom being gone—there’s no care in the driveway. There’s a bike, though. It’s obviously somebody who isn’t old enough to drive, which means the person’s younger than me. This should be easy.

I walk right in, seeing as the door’s already unlocked. I look around before anything. I want to make sure nobody is about to swing a bat in my face. Thank goodness no one is around. I step lightly, not making any sounds. I’ve never really been in Eun-young’s house before because her mom doesn’t like me. And that’s when she doesn’t even know we’re dating. I don’t exactly know the layout of the house, but I can tell which way the rooms are. I just have to find the right one to locate Eun-young.

I strain my ears for any noise. At first, there’s nothing. Then I get deeper and deeper into the labyrinth of unexplored area, and breathing is heard, as well as light chuckling and quiet voices. One belongs to Eun-young and her frantic pleas while the other is a guy’s that I can’t recognize at the moment.

I follow the noise. I put my ear to each one to see how I’m doing with my search for my girlfriend. I can tell I’m at it when I suddenly hear a yelp. And whose yelp is it? None other than Eun-young’s. That’s it; whoever’s in there is going to get it once I get my hands on him.

“Do as I say!!” the culprit yells. My eyes widen and a gasp escapes my lips. It is not who I think it is… is it?

Another yelp and a little cry from Eun-young have me breaking down the door in one kick. The scene I see is stomach-churning. Eun-young is tied to the bed with her hands behind her back, and Joo-shin has a wooden spatula in his hands. He looks my way. His face whitens from my angry expression. I can hear Eun-young calling for me, but it’s hard to make out my name; she’s got a towel in .

“What do you think you’re doing to my girlfriend?” I growl at Joo-shin.

He smirks. I can literally feel the flames burning in my eyes. “You mean my girlfriend? Well, we were just about to have one of our usual little sessions when you interrupted. Now get out before I have to hurt you.”

He did NOT just say that! No, he didn’t. He’s not challenging me, is he? Well, he’s certainly asking for it. Here I go; wish me luck! “Keep your hands off of Eun-young, Joo-shin!” I yell, charging him.

He moves away from me. I reach for his hair, but he jumps over Eun-young to get away. His knee digs into her stomach, causing her tears to fall even faster. I scream in rage. This isn’t how you should treat my girlfriend. I stand on the bed above Eun-young, and I’ve got the perfect position to catch Joo-shin if he tries to run. It’s my turn to smirk. “Either you leave now, or I bruise you so bad you’ll be a walking Barney doll. Choose your fate, Joo-shin.”

He’s left with nothing to do, so he backs up slowly. Before walking out of the room, he lets me in on a little secret: “My friend told me that you were looking for her and called me earlier. I believe you met her in the church. And for your information, you can’t touch her; she’s my Eunbi.” With the last word, he leaves.

I sigh, glad this is over. Eun-young make some noise. I’m brought back to reality. I look down at her sad face, and am immediately tearing up. I can’t stand seeing her sad. If she’s sad, I’m sad. It’s that easy to figure out.

“Eun-young…” I whisper. She sniffles as I untie her arms and legs. The moment I take the last rope off, she tears the towel out of and coughs. I take her into my arms. “Eun-young…” It sounds that good to me.

Okay, here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: K3U_minwoo... Mianhae! Forgive me; I got a really good idea, and I couldn't really get you in here too much >.< But you're still in here! And even though Joo-shin likes you, YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR REVENGE >:)

TO ALL OTHER SUBSCRIBERS: Hey :) Another update! Did you like it? I liked writing it ^^ Please comment and let me know what you think of it :3

P.S.

I requested for a poster, and I'm hoping I get it soon, so we'll see if we have a good poster to go with the story or not :DDD