"Mine"

No Minwoo: Boyfriend Extraordinaire

(Eun-young’s POV)

Minwoo picks me up and takes me into a tight hug. I cry into his shoulder for a few seconds before taking a deep needed breath. Being tied up to your very own bed because of a bully that is jealous of your relationship with your boyfriend is hard to ignore when it comes to what you’re feeling. I was absolutely terrified about what he was going to do to me. He had access to me and my body, which was Minwoo’s and Minwoo’s only.

Minwoo asks something I’ve been waiting for, for a while. “Why are you avoiding me Eun-young?”

I shrug even though I know why.

“Come on, Eun-young. You’re killing me with this silent treatment. I actually almost decided to… commit suicide at one point because I missed you so much…”

My heart breaks. I look up at him. I’m hoping he’s lying, but the look in his eyes is all too familiar: Truth and heartbreak. I start to yell at him. “No Minwoo! Why would you think about such a thing? Do you know what I would’ve done if you had done that? I probably would’ve done the same thing! Okay? Don’t you ever think about doing that!”

I can tell he’s deciding what to do next. He’s got a faraway look in his eyes. Finally, he speaks. “I’m sorry, Eun-young.”

“Don’t be, okay? I forgive you, as long you don’t really do anything like it.”

He looks down at me, now with fire burning in his eyes. They’re flames of determination. “Eun-young, I haven’t been a very good boyfriend. I’m sorry for that. I can’t be trusted to approach you and ask what you’ve been doing every second of every day because I’m worried you won’t tell me, or worse, you’ll be with another guy. I’m sorry that I’m doubtful. I can’t think of you being with another guy because I’m jealous. I don’t like seeing you get hurt, but whenever it’s only minor, I don’t do much. I’m sorry I’m not a better caretaker. I can’t—”

I cut him off with a kiss. He immediately relaxes. Once I move away, he takes me into a hug. It’s the one I’ve missed the most. “Thank you, Eun-young… You’re amazing.”

 

He told me that we were supposed to go to dinner together on Thanksgiving, but it never happened; he wanted to do everything with me, and never left my side. I didn’t mind. I still don’t. We’re in school, and since we have classes, he has to go. Still, he doesn’t. He stays by my side the whole time in every class I’ve got that he’s not in anymore because of the schedule change. We still share Mr. Lee’s class though. And I think today’s the day everything is going to unravel.

I sit in my seat. Minwoo takes some new kid’s spot so he can be next to me. I’m surprised to see it’s a girl. She looks… mad. I wonder why…

“KIM JOO-SHIN!!” she yells. I jump at the sudden noise, and so does Minwoo. He looks at me like, “What the heck is going on?!” I shrug my shoulders and watch everything come undone.

Joo-shin stands up smiling. He walks over to the girl to give her a hug, but she just pushes him back. “WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO DO THAT?!”

“Eunbi, what’s wrong?” He tries to hug her again. They look like they’re dating. I feel sorry for Eunbi if they are.

“You hurt that girl!” She points straight at me. How does she know about what he did?

“No, I didn’t,” Joo-shin smoothly lies. He puts on an innocent face.

Minwoo steps in when Eunbi’s face looks doubtful for her own words. “Oh, he hurt her. If I hadn’t gotten there in time, he would’ve done worse to her than leave marks.”

Eunbi turns to stare at Joo-shin like he’s crazy. Technically, he is. “You left marks on her?”

“Eunbi, I—”

Eunbi shut him up with a slap. She threw her books down on the floor and grabbed him by the shirt. She sent me an apology, which surprised me. “I’m sorry for everything. Eun-young, is it?”

I nod.

She smiles and says sorry again, then leaves with Joo-shin. He whines from her strong hold as he drags across the ground. I wonder why he’s not scared right now, but he eventually starts calling for somebody to help him “get out of this crazy woman’s Hulk hold.” Once the door shuts the class starts laughing. I guess we all hate Joo-shin. I’d rather not know what Eunbi is going to do to him for punishment.

I feel Minwoo take my hand. I look over at him. He steals a kiss. “This is why you’re mine, and always will be.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wow O.O I actually wrote a short chapter -.-" But how was it? I finally got rid of Joo-shin! Woohoo! Thank you, K3U_minwoo, for helping :333

DO comment and DO subscribe, and support the last upcoming chapters of No Minwoo: Boyfriend Extraordinaire.