Chapter 16: Messed Up

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 16: Messed Up

 

“Stop messing up my hair!” I shouted again, and just like what I have said before this guy seriously has this hair . Darn it! Now I need to comb my hair again.

 

“So why are your eyes puffy?” HanSol asked completely ignoring the stares that was given to him by the boys and most especially the girls.

 

“I couldn’t sleep well thanks to the tea.” I answered while I brush the strands of my hair with my fingers.

 

“Where’s your comb?” He asked looking at me as he pulled away all at the same time.

 

“In my..oh..Aston..I left it inside Aston..”

 

“Keys?”

 

And I really don’t know what happened inside my system but I just gave him my keys and off he went.

 

“Uh..Jin..You just gave him access to Aston..” Shin reminded me but I just shrugged.

 

“He can’t drive Aston, and he knows that..”

 

A couple of minutes passed and HanSol came back holding my brush and muttering some incoherent words.

 

“What happened to you?” I asked him as soon as he stepped inside the practice room.

 

“Your freaking car just zapped me with static electricity! Thanks!”

 

“You didn’t ask..”

 

“But you could’ve told me that-whatever, turn around” HanSol ordered and he started fixing my hair that I know would be messed up by him again.

 

“Jin..how did you know HanSol?” Luhan spoke up making everyone look at him then back at me.

 

“uhmm…He’s my friend..a TRUE one..” I answered emphasizing the middle word more.

 

“But..HanSol hyung just came back from the States this morning..” Jeno said as he was pushed aside by Sehun.

 

“Hey! What did you just do to Jeno?!” SeoYeon shrieked and made her way towards the latter making Sehun look at her. “Let’s play..” Seo Yeon chirped and grabbed Jeno’s hand.

 

“Awww..isn’t that cute..” Shin dreamily cooed and ran towards the maknae and engulfed them in a tight hug.

 

“This morning? From the states? You could’ve created another alibi without anyone knowing the truth..” I chuckled then called Jeno, “HanSol, came back from the States yesterday..”

 

“Hey! That was a secret!” HanSol shouted.

 

“Not anymore, now fix my hair..” I ordered him in which he complied without a word.

 

“So you both know each other?” Kris asked this time, “But HanSol trained here way before you arrived..how..”

 

“It’s a thing called Destiny..” HanSol sing songed making me glare at him. “We were destined to meet during that cold chilly night in MyeongDong…”

 

My glare grew worse as I heard him say the exact same thing that I had told him, but it also didn’t escape my peripheral vision that Luhan was looking at HanSol and in a blink of an eye he dragged me out of the room.

 

“What was that?” Luhan whispered.

 

“What was what?” I answered not completely engulfing the situation that we were both in.

 

“That! How did that guy—“

 

“That guy happens to have a name and it’s HanSol”

 

“Ok, fine, HanSol, how did he- I mean both of you meet?!”

 

“It’s none of your business.”

 

“It is.” He grimly answered.

 

“Lu, I mean, Sunbae..look no one is around so you can stop that act..”

 

“Wha--?”

 

I took a deep breath and sighed, “Look, I agreed to your proposition that I’ll act as if I don’t know what is really going on, but that does not mean that you can interfere with my personal life.”

 

“Jin, with him in the picture it will make things more complicated an—“

 

“And what? You want me to just ignore him? Push him away?, no can do.. “

 

“Jin yo-“

 

“Yeah, I’m making things look more complicated, but can’t you see that I am already helping you out of the deal than you made with Mr.Kim in my own little way..” I smiled dryly, “With HanSol in the picture, everyone will pity you, they’ll sympathize with you, making me look like the bad guy..and our break up won’t be staged anymore..see..”

 

“So you’re going to use him?”

 

“No. I’m not going to use him, Because what’s going on between me and HanSol is entirely different from what is going on between the two of us…”

 

“Jin, I’m sorry if—“

 

“Just save your sorry for the girl that you met a few years ago.” I said as I ended our conversation as HanSol suddenly poked his head from the door.

 

“Wanna grab some lunch?” HanSol said with a smile on his face.

 

“As long as you’re paying..” I shrugged and walked towards him only to be stopped by Luhan.

 

“Sorry, Jin and I made plans to eat lunch together.” Luhan coldly said.

 

“Really?” HanSol smirked, “Jin?”

 

I pulled my arm from Luhan’s grasp and went straight to HanSol, “We didn’t make any plans sunbae..and I’m going to eat lunch with HanSol.”

 

I then pulled HanSol away without even looking back at him.

 

 

|Luhan’s P.O.V

 

I now regret telling her the truth, I should have just kept my mouth shut, I really did not mean to make her feel that way, I really don’t want to do this to her but I had no choice, it’s either the group will sacrifice or I will just follow his orders, Mr. Kim knows their potentials and he wants to test how long they can hold on, how long she can hold on as their leader, I’ve seen her talk back to SoHee, I’ve seen her cheering her friends on, I’ve seen her laugh, I’ve seen how her face changes when she’s frustrated, but I have never seen her show any hatred, even up until now, and a few nights ago after I told her the truth I sensed pain, and it was evident in her eyes, but right after she blinked it was replaced with a cold stare, the very thing that I don’t want her to give to me. Days passed by, she showed her emotions when there’s cameras around us, she talks to me and smiles at me, but when the cameras is gone, so is everything.

 

To be honest, I missed the old Jin, the Jin that smiles at me, the Jin that gently looks at me, the Jin that greets me cheerfully every morning when we meet, I missed her, those little interactions that made me feel that I am somewhat special to her. During the practice a while ago, when I placed my hand on her arm she flinched and told me that I can just teach her without holding her, I felt as if a huge wall was placed between us, a wall that separates me from her, a wall that I know I can never break. I know that the ‘crush/special feelings’ is just an act, it WAS just an act and act for Mr. Kim, but it felt true for me.

 

The day when I agreed to Mr. Kim’s order, I really thought it would be easy, but when I saw her standing there in the streets while waiting for the stoplight to turn red, as she puffed her cheeks and held on tightly to her phone, she reminded me of the girl that I met a few years back, the girl who gave me the ring that I treasure the most, the girl whose smile made my heart miss a million beats, the girl who seemed lost. The girl who was alone until I came..the girl who straightforwardly told me that she’ll never fall in love.

 

A few days have once again passed, Mr. Jung told me that her group will be busy due to their pre-debut activities, like volunteering and doing some community service, but what really bugged me is that, why is HanSol with her, why is HanSol sticking around her like glue?! Mr. Jung then told me that HanSol requested for them to be in the same Community service and the Human Relations officer of SMent agreed. But I just shrugged it away, it’s just community service.RIGHT?!

 

 

But then Sehun came in, with his phone in his hands looked at me and showed me a blog, a blog that was dedicated to PRISMs, it was full of the groups pre-debut pics and their recent pictures were automatically updated. The picture that really caught my attention is the one where Jin smiling as she ran on the sidewalk of Han River but just beside her was HanSol, they looked close, really close. Comments were then placed just below the picture, comments like, Jin’s fans will support SolJin pairing, that they look cute together..etc. not even one of them mentioned the pairing of Jin and I.

 

We barely talk, after that confrontation, and I never really had time to talk to her, I wanted to ask her if she’s ok but I can’t, I’m afraid that if I go near her she’ll just put up her wall up once again and ignore me.

 

 

“Luhan..” Kris called as he went inside my room, “We’re going back to China tonight..”

 

“Tonight? I thought our flight will be next week?”

 

“No, we’re going to China tonight to prepare for PRISMs Chinese Debut..” Kris smiled, “now you’ll get a chance to talk to her without having that er..” he added making me laugh.

 

“Yeah..I guess..”

 

“But..she..I mean I hate to break it to you but she seemed happy..”

 

“I know..she’s smiling more than she usually does when he’s around..”

 

“But you like her right?”

 

I stayed silent, not knowing what to answer.

 

“Luhan, listen, I know..everything..I know it’s hard for you to admit it but there were rumors circulating inside the building, rumors that everything between Jin and you was just staged..”

 

“Which I really hope wasn’t..”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“I want Jin and I to be friends, but I don’t know where to start..”

 

“You can start once we’re in China..”

 

 

 

|Jin’s P.O.V

 

A few weeks have passed and yes, I have been spending most of my time with the girls and with HanSol, not minding how people will react with our closeness.

 

“Earth to Jin.” Mr. Kang called out my attention and as usual my brain was floating in mid-air.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Jin..we’re going to China a day after EXO..” Nam repeated looking worried at my blank expression.

 

“Will you be ok?” Shin asked.

 

Only Shin and Nam, only with these two I shared what I really feel, I barred my soul to these two and explained to them about what really is going on between me and HanSol, I told them that HanSol is just a brother figure to me that he is just helping me sort out my priorities.

 

“I will be fine..” I answered shortly, “So we just need to fix our passports and our stuff?” I asked Mr.Kang.

 

“Yes..but before that here..” He handed us a folder containing papers filled with alien words, I’m joking, the characters written in the paper were Chinese lyrics for ‘Zen Me Ban’.

 

“You—this is going to be the end of my career!” Ai shouted and flipped the pages of the folder, “everything is foreign..”

 

“Don’t you have anything that is Korean or English?” Seo Yeon asked while she dropped the folder on the table with pleading eyes.

 

“No..and those lines that is highlighted will be your parts, China will be your first stage..girls..welcome to the world of Music.” Mr. Kang smiled widely.

 

“Wait why do I have more lines?” I asked as I saw more blue highlighted lines. “I’m a lead Dancer!!”

 

“You can sing Jin and everyone here knows that plus you can speak Chinese more fluently than them..” Mr Kang answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Mr. Kang is right Jin, you can sing these lines without any problem..” Shin added right after she had scanned the entire song. “It’s going to be the end of the world if you’ll give me more chinese lines…”

 

“Same here..just give me French please..not this..” Nam second motioned.

 

“Just practice the song ok? I’ll arrange the beat to your tempos and I’ll be back..Jin..help them..” Mr. Kang instructed leaving me stunned.

 

“Jin……….. can we just run away and eat?” Ai pouted.

 

“Just eat the paper Ai..” Shin replied.

 

“But..”

 

“Let’s just practice ok?” I said while I tried to teach them the pronunciations of the Chinese characters in the song and explained to them word per word.

 

 

 

 

Where: Beijing International Airport

Time: 03:00am

Schedule/iterinary: Practice, sleep, shopping!

 

 

Looking up from my phone I smiled as I saw the girls happily gazing at everything that they are seeing, they were simply amazed by what they see, even the old lady that was about to cross the street seemed to have caught their full attention.

 

“She has a lot of wrinkles..” Ai muttered and looked at Nam, “You are going to have those first..”

 

“Why me?!” Nam yelped.

 

“You’re the oldest..” Shin answered, “and add that you’ll have the uh…”

 

“Gray hairs!!” Seo Yeon shouted rather loudly making the driver stop.

 

“Please continue driving, just don’t mind them..” I said as I sat back on my chair and reclined it to help me sleep comfortably.

 

“She’ll certainly have more wrinkles..if she won’t stop frowning..” Ai semi-whispered.

 

“I’ll stop frowning if all of you will shut your traps and allow me to sleep. Thank you.” I answered back and closed my eyes.

 

But even if my eyes is tightly shut, my mind is still trying to process a lot of things, I’m choosing whether I would still continue giving Luhan the cold shoulder or should I just forget about it and just let it all flow to the direction that it should go to.

 

‘You better make up your mind soon Jin or I might..nah-forget about it,’ HanSol said 2 days ago, leaving me thinking more deeply about what he meant.

 

He would always leave me hanging with his random advices that would first seem so related to my problems but in the end he’ll add the words forget about it and open another topic, -_- , his attention span is way more shorter than mine.

 

 

 

 

“We’re here.” Mr. Jung announced as he opened the door of the car revealing SMent’s branch building, it’s smaller than the main building but it’s still amazing.

 

Walking through the hallways going inside the rooms, everything felt like we are still in Korea, well just minus the fact that the people surrounding us are speaking in Mandarin and my head is about to explode just by listening to them.

 

 

“Wah! You’re here!!” Baekhyun suddenly greeted as soon as the door opened revealing him with his perfect eyeliner followed by the other boys who have lost their energy from their schedules.

 

 

We all were reunited again, but Luhan and I still remained hostile even during practice, we never interacted, a week of practice and long silence was the only thing that happened between the two of us but what really bothered me is that, he whispered something to me before our debut show started, but due to the shouts from the fans his voice was drowned with it and I ended up staring at him. The Host started to lighten up the mood by cracking some random jokes and then he called EXO up on the stage to perform, after a few minutes of waiting, and trembling nonstop backstage, the song started to play as a tribute for the chinese fans.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Song Title: 怎麽办 [‘Zen Me Ban’] (What Should I do?)

Original Singer: S.H.E

Cover by: PRISM

(Legend: Y: SeoYeon, S: Shin, A: Ai, N: Nam, J: Jin, P: All)

 

 

 

 

Y: Zen Me Ban?, Oh Zen Me Ban?

 

J: wei shen me   ni wei shen me  

   lao shi ba kong qi quan dou xi guang le
   hai de wo    ni hai de wo  

   zai ni mian qian hu xi ji cu xu yao jiao jiu hu che

 


A: bie kan wo   xian bie kan wo  

    wo de lian hong jiu kuai yao bao liao le
   mei shen me   na you shen me  

   wo she jue dui bu hui cheng ren wo xi huan ni le

N: zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
    tou tou ai ni    kuai le you gu dan
   zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
   ni zhen tao yan   bu lai bang wo de mang

S: ni zen me ke yi zhe yang  

    xiao rong da bai tai yang
   shen zhi bi wo hai yao hao kan


Y: wo sui ran wu li di kang   dan ri zi hai chang
    zong you yi tian uan ni wei wo feng kuang

J: wei shen me   ni wei shen me  

   zhe yang bu jiang li de jiu chu xian le
   hai de wo   ni hai de wo  

   lian jin you de yi dian jin chi you ya quan dou hui le


N: kao jin wo   bie kao jin wo  

    dao di li ni duo jin bi jiao hao ne
S: wan dan le   wo wan dan le  

    wo zheng ge ren yan kan jiu kuai yao bu shi wo de le

A: zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
    tou tou ai ni   kuai le you gu dan
N: zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
    ni zhen tao yan bu lai bang wo de mang

a~~~~~~~~

S: ni zen me ke yi zhe yang  

    xiao rong da bai tai yang
Y: shen zhi bi wo hai yao hao kan
    wo sui ran wu li di kang   dan ri zi hai chang
zong you yi tian uan ni wei wo feng kuang

J: wei wo feng kuang

   zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
   tou tou ai ni   kuai le you gu dan
   zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
  ni zhen tao yan bu lai bang wo de mang

S: zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
    tou tou ai ni   kuai le you gu dan
A: zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
    ni zhen tao yan bu lai bang wo de mang

N: ni zen me ke yi zhe yang  

    xiao rong da bai tai yang
    shen zhi bi wo hai yao hao kan
Y: wo sui ran wu li di kang  

    dan ri zi hai chang
    zong you yi tian uan ni wei wo feng kuang

P: zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
    tou tou ai ni   kuai le you gu dan
    zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
    ni zhen tao yan bu lai bang wo de mang

P: ni zen me ke yi zhe yang   xiao rong da bai tai yang
   shen zhi bi wo hai yao hao kan
   wo sui ran wu li di kang   dan ri zi hai chang
    zong you yi tian uan ni wei wo feng kuang

J: zen me ban   gan jue tian you suan
    tou tou ai ni   kuai le you gu dan
    zen me ban   ai que bu neng jiang
    ni zhen tao yan bu lai bang wo de mang

 

 

 

|Luhan’s P.O.V

 

 

There she was standing on the stage just a few meters away from me, perfectly synchronizing their voices with each other while singing the song, when she arrived here, I really don’t know what to do, it seemed like I went back to square one once again…thump!

 

She looked at me..she actually looked at where I am standing..even just for a split second I can really tell that she was looking at me!

 

 

|Jin’s P.O.V

 

I saw him standing at the corner while me and the girls performed the opening number, it was just short but the song, it got me.. the lyrics talks about the feelings of the girl who have long wanted to be with the guy but it’s just that their fate is not connected with each other. That even how much the girl tries all she sees was just a blurry side of her future.

 

(Note: Italicized words are spoken in Chinese)

 

“Wah! That is surely new full Korean girl group just sang a chinese song without any troubles, you girls are simply amazing!” The host commented right after the song.

 

“Uh…we’re not Korean..” Shin muttered low on her microphone.

 

“But you all look…wait..” The host then looked at me, “Are you Japanese?”

 

The girls vigorously shook their heads and laughed.

 

“Korean?”

 

“We already told you right?..we’re not Korean…” Nam repeated as she laughed at my expression.

 

“Then what are you girls?” The host asked.

 

“Humans…I think..or are we..nahhh…it’s just Jin..” SeoYeon muttered making me stare at her longer than usual.

 

“You only think that you’re humans? You’re not even sure about that?” The host asked.

 

“We’re humans, I think half of us…no..four of us..except her..” Ai playfully smiled as she pointed at me.

 

“She’s a real live vampire…” Shin added.

 

The audience was just laughing as the host’s mouth hung open.

 

“Don’t mind them, they’re just being weird, like they always are..and Shob, you’re grounded, you too Ai..” I smiled playfully back at the girls.

 

“Why is it only the two of us?!!” Ai and SeoYeon chirped.

 

My eyes then instantly landed on Nam and Shin, “Both of you..you’ll get your special reward when we go back to Seoul..”

 

The girls swallowed hard.

 

“Is she always like that?”

 

The girls shook their heads, “She can be sweet and clingy at times, but I guess she woke on the wrong side of the bed..” Shin answered.

 

“And which part of the bed did she wake up on?”

 

“I woke up on the right side of the bed but their early morning habit broke my patience bubble..”

“Pa- care to explain?”

 

“They were playing tag at 3 freaking A.M, they started screaming at each other with incomprehendable words, they— I better end here..” I smiled nicely.

 

Okay..I think that’s too much of an information..” The host awkwardly laughed.

 

The show then went on smoothly as EXO once again went up on stage and accompanied us all throughout the show.

 

If my intel is correct, I heard that you wrote a song after a day that you arrived here…can we hear it?” The host then asked making me let go of the balloon.

 

Is your intel a stalker?” SeoYeon energetically chirped. “Daebak Unnie, you have a stalker..

 

She always had one..even during pre-debut..” Shin shrugged.

 

She did?” SeoYeon asked, “Who?”

 

You.” Nam, Shin and Ai chorused making SeoYeon pout

 

The crowd then laughed at our antics even the host commented on how close we all are to each other, but well before they made me sing the stalked song, they first made the other girls show their individual talents, Shin rapped her lungs out, Nam started to dance to a contemporary song, while Ai and SeoYeon, as we expected shared the stage with each other as they performed some of their lines in Take Off. Their eyes then landed back to me while I held on the microphone until I felt a slight crack on its handle.

Song Title: Hello
Written by: Choi SeoJin

Hello Hello to the one that I love
I prayed for you from up above
In this world you’re my only dream
A dream that I can’t reach

My heart beats faster everytime
I want to stop this stupid heart of mine
In this crazy world
I still want to hold your hand
I want to hold you close 
Till the world starts to end

I want to be with you
but they want me to stop
They just can’t understand
You’re the one that I dreamed of
I wonder if you would choose to be with me
Even if fate won’t just let us be

We’re just too far away
I won’t beg you to stay
but I want you for me and me just for you
I hope this silent wish 
would somehow can come true
Your heart just for me and mine just for you

Hello Hello to the one that I love
Am I the one that you have dreamed of?
Can’t there even be you and me
In this crazy world

Hello hello to the one that I love

Both of us knows the truth
that The dream that we both share
is what breaks us apart

Just when will fate let us be
together till the end
 

I held on you tightly, but I loosened up
I loved you dearly, but you broke my heart
In this world you’re my only dream
A dream that I can’t reach

I kept on asking you when will we be true
I asked and asked again,
Why can’t you understand
This foolish heart of mine
That calls for you

Hello Hello to the one that I love

My heart still calls for your name

I really want us to work

But our fate just won’t
 

Hello Hello to the one that I love
I prayed for you from up above
In this world you’re my only dream
A dream that I can’t reach

Should I just stop now?
Tell me, just tell me….

Hello, to you, yes you
Do I still need to tell you
That it’s.
You, you, you, you, you…….
Ah..Ah,,,,Ah,,,Ah

Hello, Hello to the future us
All of my dreams finally came true
In this world of lights and songs
I still want us to meet,


Hello Hello to the one that I love
I prayed for you from up above
In this world you’re my only dream
A dream that I can reach


we will meet someday
my one and only dream
my heart will still be yours
Hello Hello to the one that I love
I prayed for you from up above
In this world you’re my only dream
A dream that I can reach


we will meet someday
my one and only dream
my heart will still be yours
from the start till the end

 

Was the song dedicated for…someone here..” The host cooed as he looked at Luhan then at me.

I just smiled, not knowing what I should answer. The show continued for almost an hour with its games and trivia’s about our group and EXO, as the camera rolls so does our act and we are all aware of it. Right after the show, I ran straight to our dressing room and pulled out the paper bag that I have been carrying from our apartment from the closet. I ran as fast as I could just to find him, I have fully made my decision and it swear it’s final.

“Luhan!” I shouted as soon as I saw him entering their dressing room.

 

||Luhan’s P.O.V

“We need to talk..” Jin said as she tried to catch her breath in front of me.

Kris on the other hand stopped by the door and mouthed the words, ‘this is your chance’ I nodded at him.

“Let’s talk, just the two of us.” She said in a hushed tone

“You can just tell me what it is right now..” I said with a smile, “and I have to tell you something too..”

She stared at me as if I just said something weird.

“Let’s say it together to save sometime..” I smiled again, and she nodded as she pulled something out from her back.

“I want us to start over again” I said. –“Let’s end it now” Jin blurted out at the same time and shoved me the paper bag.

“Wha-?”

Maybe, just maybe the sound of my voice was a pitch higher than usual that it made the other members come out of the room and stare at both of us.

“As soon as we go back to Seoul, I’ll officially end our charades,and let’s just go back to being strangers, I don’t want to lie anymore..HanSol..”

“It’s because of Him?! Why do you have to follow what he-“

“He did not tell me to do anything! He just asked me to choose..” She said as she starred at me straight into my eyes.

“And you chose him?!” I shouted, I just don’t know why but I got so worked up, I want us to go back from the very beginning. Her eyes, her light brown orbs started to remind me of the girl that I met a few years back, the girl who told me that she’ll never fall in love, the girl who I kept on searching for. Jin just stayed silent and suddenly hugged me as she whispered the words, “I’m sorry” then she walked away leaving me standing there and the other members crowded at me. I watched her leave for the very first time but somehow it felt like this was the second time that she bade me goodbye.

“Ge, it’s a jacket..” Tao said as he pulled out the package inside the paper bag, “Daebak! Your name is here! It’s stiched here!!” He added as she showed me the jacket.

“Wait isn’t that the one that you said you gave to that girl that you—“ Lay trailed off like he made something connect. “Jin..she..”

“But how did it end up with Jin?” Xiumin asked equally shocked, we bought the jacket together and wore it the night of my birthday, the same day that I gave it to the girl.

“It seemed like you lost her again..” Kris said in a low voice as he grabbed a printed photo from the pocket, it was the two of us, she was smiling and the words ‘happy birthday’ was written on the photo. I remembered clearly that she took a photo of us together for a remembrance but why didn’t I remember her face?!

“I lost her again..” I kept on repeating as I rolled the ring out from my pocket and starred at it.

“Wait, didn’t she say that she’ll end it as soon as they go back to Seoul?! She’s still here! That means you still have a chance to patch things up.” Chen said with a smile.

I stood up and ran out of the room and rushed towards the girl’s dressing room, as soon as I stood right in front of the door, memories of Jin telling me to save my sorry for the girl that I met a few years back, memories of her smiling at me, why was I so blind?! Before I even knocked the door suddenly opened revealing Nam looking at me as if I just did something incredibly stupid.

 

“If you’re looking for Jin, she’s not here..” Shin said as she swiveled her chair.

“She had other schedules to attend to..” Ai added.

“Wher-“

“I think she’s already boarding a plane back to Seoul..” SeoYeon said while she smiled at me pitifully.

“Even if you go to the airport right now you won’t be able to catch her, her flight leaves after 5 minutes..” Nam then answered the question that was still inside my head.

“You lost, Game over!” Shin bitterly laughed and swiveled her chair once again.

 

As I walked back for what seemed like forever, I was greeted by Tao who was obviously trying to catch his breath.

“Jin, she—it’s already over..” Tao said.

“What-what did she do?”

“Press conference for Prism, she was the only one who attended it due to the schedules here, she answered a few questions, and then a reported raised a question about the two of you and she answered, ‘We’re done’ and then she smiled.” Tao said not going into details.

“We’re done…I’ve messed it up..” I muttered as I bitterly laughed at myself for the nth time.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17: Teaser:

“I told you to wait for me!”

“Why should I?”

“Why do you keep on hanging out with that kid?!”

“Don’t get to cocky!”

“Hey Fairy Princess!”

 

“Give me another chance please!”