Chapter 10: You’ve got to be kidding..-_-

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 10: You’ve got to be kidding..-_-

 

 

 

“Nam!” We all screamed on top of our lungs as we saw her fall down on the floor, face first. “Pinch me I must be dreaming…” She managed to say while she laid flat on the floor.

 

A loud thud was then heard, followed by a grunt, a gasp and a scream of pain.

 

“I told you to pinch me! Not wrestle me!” Nam shouted as she got up holding her lower back and repeating the words ouch.

Shin just flashed her a megawatt smile, “Sitting on top of you is much more painful..”

“What?” Nam glared.

 

“By calculating the force that Shin applied and the pressure that you took from her action, the impact of the pain is much stronger, thus further proving that you are indeed awake and not dreaming..” I explained.

 

“Yeah..whatever Jin said..” Shin nodded as she scratched her head.

 

“Are you guys always like this?” Ryeowook suddenly asked.

 

“Weird?” Seo Yeon asked back but then smiled, “No..this type of conversation is normal..”

 

“Yup..this is still normal since the two of us is still aware that you are all here..” Ai added then started to mutter some words..

 

“Care to explain?” this time HeeChul joined in poking my arm.

 

“You see, the five of us tend to go to another dimension, you know like uhmmm…” I paused thinking of an easier way to explain, “like Corn..yup..like Corn it has 2 types the one is the type of corn that you eat and the other one is Korn, with the K that is related to music..and speaking of corn, did you know that corn contains a—“

 

“shush!” Heechul raised his hand and glared at me, “You’re all weird.”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me..” I answered.

 

“What?”

 

“Hearing the word weird come out of your mouth is shocking!” I said while I looked at him, “haven’t you realized?”

 

“Realize what?” this time, Heechul was joined in by DongHae, Ryeowook and EunHyuk.

 

“That he” I answered pointing at HeeChul, “Is the epitome of weirdness..It runs in the blood..”

 

This time only Heechul laughed.

 

[note: if you get the message then..congrats!]

The others just looked at him and said nothing but he still continued to laugh.

 

‘Ahem’

 

Hearing someone clear his throat made us all look at the door and found the main reason why the topic changed from Nam to being weird.

 

“Sunbae..I though you have to practice for the SMTW?” Suho asked while he made his way inside the room.

 

“And I though you all had schedules to attend to?” this time it was D.O who spoke.

 

“Sched-ah! I’m Late!!” Ryeowook shouted as he dashed out of the room then came back inside again, “Jin, next time please don’t speak like that again, and Nam, be careful ok?”

 

Nam just nodded while I looked at HeeChul who was staring at my Tea.

 

“Quit staring!” I slapped his arm.

 

“Can I have some?” He asked.

 

“No.”

 

“But I was the one who bought it.”

 

“And you gave it to me. Wait..don’t you have your talk show to host?” I asked while I looked at the wall clock, well it was the first time that I have noticed the wall clock inside the practice room, it is blue and black with..ok..gotta quit in explaining how it looks like.

 

“Uh..yeah..you’re right..call you later sis!” He said while he walked slowly. Take note SLOWLY out of the room.

 

“Your show starts in 5 minutes!” Shin shouted while she checked the show directory on her phone, making us look at her. “What?! I’m watching his talk shows!” she defensively said.

 

“Then you’re my number 1 fa—uh..I mean number 2 since Jin is my number 1 fan and then..” He tried to explain.

 

“You’re already late..” Nam said while she pointed at the clock.

 

“I’m not..I think our clock is in an advanced mode, or the show just started in an earlier time..” He shrugged.

 

“But you’ll lose your job if you’re late” Seo Yeon commented.

 

“Dear, the show needs me so they can’t fire me..right Two?” Heechul looked at Shin who just gave him a thumbs up as an approval.

 

After Heechul left only the EunHae couple was left with us, and EXO..I repeat E.X.O. and the air of awkwardness crept on all of us. You see, in the span of almost 10 months or wait…let me rephrase that, in a span of 12 months and 3 weeks that we have been training here, this is probably the first time that we actually came across them since our schedules overlaps and then by the time that we arrive in the building that is the same time that they leave for their shows or to rest.

“Well, this is awkward..” DongHae nervously laughed, “Hey, Shin..what type of fish do you like?”

 

“Fish?” Shin started to think, but her answer shocked us. “You..” she smiled.

 

We looked at her, and after 10 minutes of looking at her, she finally got the clue, “I just confessed that I like him right?”

 

We just gave her a nod while she turned red, as red as the tomato.

 

“I think we need to go…these two groups needs to mingle..” EunHyuk said breaking the silence once again that has enveloped all of us.

 

“You’re just jealous..” Ai teased, “You just want to be alone with Hae Oppa..” she added.

 

Eunhyuk just glared at Ai then dragged Donghae out and thus leaving us with our EXOgen…

 

“So…” Kai started to tap his left..or is it his right foot on the floor while he looked at us,”you’re?...”

 

I tensed up for no proper reason and I nudged Nam who in turn nudged Ai who nudged Shin then nudged Seo Yeon then again I was nudged then I once again nudged Nam and widened my eyes which by the way means ‘You’re the groups speaker so you better speak up’, and with her own eyes she replied with, ‘How can I? I can’t even think straight!’

Oh! Another amazing fact, we can read each other’s minds, just joking I was just guessing…hahaha

 

“Annyeonghaseyo..PRISM-imnida” Ai broke out our nudging session.

 

“PRISM?” Lay asked then he smiled, “ah..the new girl group..right?”

 

We nodded, to be honest we all thought we could at least have the guts to speak to them but here we are pathetically standing without our right track of mind. I mean who can think straight when the other reason why we went to Korea is standing right in front of us?

 

“Uh..so..names..or should we just guess?” Xiumin laughed as he looked at Ai first.

 

“I’m not the leader..she is..so we better start with-“ Ai pointed at me.

 

“Nah..let’s start from the youngest..” I smiled, “Shob..speak.now.”

 

Seo Yeon’s eyes suddenly grew wide as if it will fall down from her eye sockets. Then she started to fidget.

 

“You don’t need to be scared or even be shy around us..we don’t bite..” Sehun suddenly said while he looked at Seo Yeon.

 

“I’m Choi Seo Yeon..I am the group’s maknae and vocals..” she meekly said.

 

“Han Ai Tae..the group’s energetic Rapper..” Ai smiled.

 

“Park Nam Eun”, Nam came in next then paused for a while, “I’m the group’s vocals..i guess..” she then shrugged.

 

“Shin Hae Hee..rapper and group’s moodmaker..” She smiled widely.

 

“Choi SeoJin..leader..and if you’re wondering, Seo Yeon and I are not related, we just happen to share the same surname ..and just call me Jin..” I elaborated.

 

“So..you’re Jin, she’s Yeon and you’re both this group’s Choi siblings? Daebak!” Chen pointed at me then at Seo Yeon with a huge grin plastered on his face. “I never thought SME would let siblings debut in one group..”

 

“Chen..” Kris sighed, “Jin just said that they are not related and that it just happened that they both share the same surname.”

 

Chen’s mouth then formed an ‘O’.

 

“Uh..guys..we need to practice..” Chanyeol muttered in a low voice.

 

“Uhmm..we’re about to leave…so….goodluck sunbaes..” We all said as we bowed down and walked away. To be really honest, we clearly have no plans to leave but seeing how Nam reacts, Shin is what the-fudgecake is fidgeting (o_O), Seo Yeon and Ai is gawking nonstop at their quote and quote love of their lives, while here I am acting like a retard that does not know what to say or do.

 

“Let’s meet again next time..” Tao suddenly spoke while he showed us his ever precious smiles plus his adorkable eyes.

 

We gave them a nod in response, but something, I mean someone caught my attention, wait or should it be somebody? Well whatever, the point is it caught my attention, EXO should be twelve right? Then how come I only see eleven of them?! My eyes scanned the entire room and I bet I look like a freaking owl to all of them.

 

“yeah…let’s meet again next time..” I answered late, I then turned around to open the door, “Girls let’s g---YowZah!”

 

“Ah-sorry..” A warm captivating melody entered my senses, I mean a voice suddenly broke my nose, wait I mean got my full attention from my aching forehead. “I didn’t know that there’s someone at the door and-“

 

“No.no.no..it’s fine.” I muttered and stood up finding myself looking straight up to his ashen brown or is it amber brown orbs. Leaving me breathless and mesmerized.

 

“Jin, how can you be fine when your forehead is clearly as red as rudolf’s nose?” Shin broke my trance, gee thanks.

 

“And what is YowZah?” Nam asked as she stood beside me and touched my forehead.

 

“It’s a mixture of You, ouch and Ah..i guess..” Ai thought.

 

“But it’s funny, her forehead is as red as Rudolf’s nose, and it’s a deer’s fault!” Chen laughed alone, “get it? Rudolf? Deer? “ he added while he laughed pointing at my forehead and at the culprit.

 

“Chen, it’s not funny.” Kris coldly said, “you better go to the clinic and get that fixed.”

 

“Fixed? Jin’s forehead is not a thing that needs to be fixed.” Ai answered.

 

“You call your leader by her first name, without any Unnie and what-not?” Xiumin asked while he looked at the other four who at the same time nodded.

 

“But doesn’t that..” Baekhyun wanted to add more bit then Suho stopped him.

 

“Practice” Suho said in an audible voice enough for all of us to hear.

 

“See you next time..” Shin grinned and waved.

 

“Wah, Shin you sound like a host ending a show..” Seo Yeon commented, earning a glare from Shin. “What?!”

 

“Well talk at HOME.” Shin answered emphasizing the word home as we slowly walked out of the room.

 

Their voices can still be heard and I guess hearing Luhan asking Kris about my name as I closed the door behind me made my heart want to jump out of my body and sing hallelujah.. but first I need to tend to this red bloch on my forehead.

 

“PRISM! Wait!”