Chapter 12: Lost...Eternally Lost......Again?!

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 12: Lost...Eternally Lost......Again?!

 

 

“Where is it?!” Nam suddenly shouted breaking the beauty sleep that I am currently having. I can clearly hear her rapid footsteps as she paced back and forth just outside our rooms and it really did made my eye twitch.

 

“Nam!” I shouted inside my room, “If you don’t shut up and stop pacing around, I swear to the heavens above that I’m gonna strangle you to death!” I added, and I think it made her stop, but no..she just walked back and forth in a silent manner, I mean she is still doing what she did just about a minute ago but this time no sound can be heard.

 

Sleep..once again it overpowered me and made me sleep all throughout the day not minding what was happening just outside my room. It was already past 4pm when I woke up and things weren’t that good inside the apartment, it’s like I woke up in a different dimension and now I am waiting for Peter the Rabbit to come springing out of nowhere while saying the words, ‘I’m Late I’m late!’ but nope, this certainly is not a dream. I walked towards the living room and saw everything was turned upside down, the chairs we’re now at the door blocking the entrance, the table was flipped while the pots and the vases were lying on the floor with some of its dirt still scattering around. I breathed deeply, making my nerves calm down.

 

I scanned every inch of the apartment, from the lanai, to the bathroom, to the girls rooms and still they can’t be found, and there this one place left where I forbade each one of them to go near. The Kitchen.

And there they appeared, with the drawers hung open, the kitchen utensils scattered, and this clearly felt like de ja vu well just minus the fact that there was no food thrown all over the place. And the fridge was still intact to the wall and remained untouched. And it was enough to make me feel alive. But then a dreadful sight caught my attention.

 

 

Nam was still wearing this expression that seemed to be a crossover of a freaked out elf and an angry ogre, she was towering over Shin who was shouting and struggling to breakfree. While Ai and Seo Yeon tried to break them apart.

 

“I know that you hid it somewhere Shin! Stop playing dumb!” Nam shouted.

 

Shin began screaming profanities making Seo Yeon cover her own ears and Ai smiling like a lunatic. “You asauegsdbf! I wouldn’t even dare go to your room and touch your asgdjkyfcbfsd! Stuffs!”

 

 

They were completely unaware that I am inside the kitchen with them so I slowly held the doorknob and strongly banged the door making them stop.

 

“What’s this commotion about?” I asked as I picked up some knives scattering near my feet.

 

“Unnie!” Seo Yeon shouted as she ran beside me and Ai followed her.

 

“Nam Unnie..she began acting strange.” Ai said while she shrugged.

 

“She woke us all up and told us to help with looking for her phone..” Seo Yeon added. “We haven’t eaten anything yet since we woke up and she won’t let us off the hook.”

 

“But then Shin started to tell Nam Unnie that we’re hungry and that we’ll just look for her phone once we have eaten..” Ai explained.

 

“But Nam went furious and started saying that Shin Unnie was the one who hid her phone and that Shin Unnie should just quit the act and hand her back her phone..this caused Shin Unnie to get angry and then this happened.” Seo Yeon finished.

 

I pinched the bridge of my nose and look at the two girls that we’re still trying to kill each other, Nam who is furious about her phone plus a hungry Shin is clearly not a good pair.

 

“Nam,” I called her attention, “You left your phone in my room last night after you made a call regarding the song.” I said as I pulled out her phone from my pocket. “So get off of Shin now.”

 

Nam’s eyes widened, and she suddenly reverted back to her old self, and for the nth time I just don’t know how she shifts from that mood to this one. Shin sat up and glared at Nam who was now spreading out the apologies that she owes.

 

Shin then looked at me and smirked, a kind of smirk that I also possess. But I can do a much better smirk, all thanks to HeeChul.

 

“Nam..” we both said, “clean this all up as a payment for waking them up..then..go to the lanai when you’re done..”

 

“Shin, come with me we’re gonna buy food” I said as I looked at Ai and Seo Yeon who seemed to be waiting for my instructions, “both of you just go back to your room and sleep.”

 

 

 

“So..what food?” Shin innocently asked as she wagged her eyebrows. “I think you are also thinking what I am thinking, therefore we are thinking the same thing, thus creating a thinking connection between our thoughts, so what are you thinking?”

 

Breathing heavily I looked at Shin, who seemed to talk faster, wait..I think what she just did just now is a rap statement.

 

“I think..we are not thinking about the same thing so quit asking and help me choose what to buy.” I answered.

 

As we got out of the elevator and got out of the building we walked until we reached the convenience stores and the boutiques.

 

“Hey..I thought we’re going to buy food?” Shin asked.

 

“I was just stalling you about those thinking things..so now help me choose..”

 

 

A large grin was exchanged between me and Shin as we both grabbed the bag from the counter, well yeah, we did plan to buy food but this thing was first on our list.

 

Sparkles, everywhere that we look we can see sparkles, and I was surprised to see our apartment squeaky clean. Nam, I am amazed, I just hope she did not enslave the maknaes just to help her clean up.

 

“Family Meeting!” Shin hollered as soon as she entered the house, “Ooohh..Squeeky clean!!” she chirped as she jumped up and down.

 

‘thud!’

 

“Ooohhh..Klutz!” I teased as I helped Shin up who fell on the floor right after her third jump.

 

Everyone was gathered in the living room, a sleepy Seo Yeon, followed by a half asleep Ai sat in one chair, they managed to squeeze their bodies together in the single sofa while Nam was still holding onto the broom in her hand as she sat on the bean bag, while Shin and I just shared a grin on our faces.

 

“Nam..this..” Shin threw the paperbag at Nam, “I mean that is for you.” Shin added.

 

“Nam Unnie got a present? What about us!!” Seo Yeon protested while she nudged Ai who is still half asleep.

 

“Uh..yeah..what she said..” Ai answered as she resumed her half awake state.

 

 Nam’s eyes grew wider and so did Seo Yeon, Ai also seemed to have woken up as soon as Nam pulled out the package inside the paper bag. A soft pink cloth lined with red and white sequined type glitters was now held by Nam in her own hands. Well to be more specific, Shin and I gave her a Pixie Cut dress with frilly skirt that is like of a tutu dress that is pink in color and was lined with red and white sequined type glitters.

 

Seo Yeon then started to laugh, “Well if that’s what I am also going to get then count me out..”

Ai also sniggered at the corner as she hid her face from our view.

 

“What the hell is this?!” Nam shouted as she swayed the dress to our direction.

 

“You’re going to wear that tomorrow..Nammie…” Shin cooed adding fuel to Nam’s fire.

 

Nam’s eye twitched and I know that she’s gonna loose it any moment now.

 

“That is an additional payment for what you did this morning..” I added clearing up the mess that I know that is bound to happen.

 

“Why?! What did I do?! I already cleaned the house by myself!” She shouted.

 

“You broke my beauty rest Nam..” I said in a dark tone, “and NOBODY is the only person allowed to break my beauty sleep”

 

“But there is no---“ Ai trailed off as she got the message.

 

“Huh?” Seo Yeon asked as she noticed Ai nodding her head.

 

“transalation..” Ai started, “Jin, means, nobody is allowed to wake her up/ruin her beauty rest.”

 

“Remind me not to barge in her room..” Seo Yeon muttered as she looked at Nam’s expression.

 

“JIN, SHIN!” Nam started to shout as she ran at us, making both of us run away.

 

But that night did not end quickly, and I can’t figure out how we managed to run that long inside the apartment without even breaking or ruining anything. And the maknae’s managed to cook some edible food for us to eat, and right after dinner and a few minutes of resting and cleaning up, we started to run again but this time it was the Maknae’s who were chasing us. Reason? We just pulled a prank, making Ai believe that Tao is the one calling her phone. You see Shin changed her caller ID name in Ai’s phone. And you get it already right?..

 

 

 

 

“What happened?!” Mr. Kang asked as he backed away from the 5 of us like we are carrying a large amount of pathogens.

 

“Why are you looking at us like that?” Shin asked nonchalantly as she pulled a strand of her hair away from her face.

 

“Have you girls checked yourselves in the mirror?” Mr. Jung laughed as he took out his phone and took a picture of us. And the hell I would care, I don’t care what we look like in the picture, the only thing that I know is that my feet is aching, my legs is numb, and my body hurts and I bet that it’s the same with the other girls.

 

“Mirror smirror.” Seo Yeon mumbled pointing out the fact that she’s only half awake.

 

“And what are you wearing?!” Mr. Jung and Mr. Kang chorused as Nam came into their view, causing me and Shin to roll down on the floor laughing our lungs out while we clutched our stomachs.

 

“Asked them!” Nam answered as she stomped her feet and walked away.

 

 

 

“Fairy Princess…” Shin teased as soon as we entered the practice room.

 

“Shut up!” Nam shouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Make me!” Shin taunted again and ran. I just don’t know why the five of us like running, it’s as if ever since we met we all developed this habit to run away when we’re done taunting.

 

I laughed at them as I joined Ai and Seo Yeon who laid down on my lap as soon as I sat. Great! Now I became a human pillow. Nam’s frilly skirt was really glittering and it made her look cute, I swear, but yeah, she just don’t like to be called cute. And speaking of Nam, where the hell is she?! She was just chasing Shin awhile ago but now she vanished..oooohhhhh…yeah..she’s a Fairy Princess.

 

“Hey, Shin..where’s Nam?” I asked Shin who was resting her back on the cold hard wall.

 

“Don’t know, I saw her flail her arms in the air then by the time I looked up again she vanished.” Shin shrugged.

 

 

|Nam’s P.O.V|

 

Stupid frilly skirt, stupid glittery get up, stupid fairies, stupid phone, stupid tantrum, stupid, urgh! Why did I do that in the first place?! Why didn’t I just re-traced my actions? Why did I turn the apartment upside down with a grumpy just woken up Jin nagging at me?! And now THIS!

 

 

 

Stopping midway on the company’s hallway and it’s really creepy that I can’t see anyone here except myself of course, staring at me..ah-what?! Ah I mean my reflection staring back at me. This is what I really get from spacing out, I looked around and the doors around me looked familiar but I can feel that it’s completely different on the inside, and where am I?

 

White walls, beige to brown colored doors with shiny silver doorknobs, and what am I talking about? I am lost! How did I manage to get lost at a time like this?! I only have 5 minutes left before our practice starts and here I am standing here. Did I ride the elevator? Or Did I take the stairs, or did I just walk out of the training room and walked? I really hope that it’s the last one.

 

Slowly I tried to open the doors to the rooms but like the hallway, it was empty.

 

“What are you doing?” A hand that touched my shoulders startled me.

 

Looking down on my feet I fidgeted, involuntarily, “I’m just checking the rooms..I..”

 

“You’re lost?” the boy chuckled, “Wait..I know you.” he added as he lifted my chin up.

 

His eyes, it was smiling at me, his hair that was dyed nearly to the shade of silver, his precious hands that..oh my freaking bacons! Baekhyun!

 

“You’re Nam, right?” He said breaking my trance. “Uh..you better close your mouth, flies might think that’s a cave and enter..” he teased.

 

Yep. He really is Baekhyun.

 

I did what he said and looked down again, not knowing what I should tell him, or what I should say or even do.

 

“Why are you wearing this?” he asked while I felt his eyes scanning me from head to toe.

 

“I think she’s cosplaying a fairy Baek.” A loud deep voice suddenly came in.

 

Great, now this giant thinks that I am a cosplayer.

 

“Yeol.” BaekHyun said as he slapped Chanyeol’s arm.

 

“I-I lost a bet and I was dared to wear this,” I lied.

 

“Bet? With whom?” Chanyeol asked as he raised his eyebrow.

 

I ignored him, as I felt my phone vibrating inside the pocket of my frilly skirt.

 

“Ji-ah-I-I don’t know where I am right now, but I am pretty sure that I’m still alive and still in the building.” I said as I answered my phone and ended the call.

 

I looked back at Chanyeol and Baekhyun who I caught was looking at me.

 

“You’re in the 4th floor,” Baekhyun smiled, “you’re practice room is in the second floor right?”

 

I nodded, and said my thanks, I really wanted to talk to them but I can’t, I can’t seem to find my voice, and I have no idea on what I should say. Walking towards the elevator my ears picked something up before I entered.

 

“Baek, let’s make a bet, if you lose you’ll dress up like her” I heard Chanyeol.

 

“Nah, I know I would lose and I won’t be as pretty as her if I dress up like that.” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

Oh.my.freaking fudgecake, Baekhyun called me pretty!!

 

 

 

| Jin’s P.O.V|

 

Nam entered the room smiling even though our choreographer was clearly angry, and I can really bet my life on the line that something good happened.

 

“Where have you been?” Shin whispered.

 

“Shin, Jin..I think I want to be a Fairy Princess now.” Nam answered.

 

Hell really froze. What happened to Nam?! Did she just slammed her head or did she, oh crap, if she’ll turn into a fairy princess it will really be my fault.