Chapter 8: Burn Baby Burn..

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 8: Burn Baby Burn..

 

 

“What happened to all of you?” Mr. Jung immediately asked as he saw the mess inside the apartment.

“The Kitchen happened..” Seo Yeon answered while she tried to untangle her messy hair.

“If you were here a few minutes ago..you could’ve experience Hell..” Ai added picking up the broken plates.

 

Well if all of you are wondering what happened..here’s the story:

 

A cold splash of water awakened my senses that I just made one of the stupidest thing in the world. Why the hell did I make a half-awake Name cook our breakfast?! I should have just woken Shin up….

 

Crashes and shouts can be heard even inside the bathroom which certainly means that everything is a mess. I immediately grabbed my bathrobe and put it on me and rushed towards the kitchen, I was only inside the bathroom not more than 10 minutes and the kitchen is already in a disastrous state.

 

Plates and glasses was scattered across the floor, the utensils also reached the living room, pots and pans are also scattered the fridge is wide open the trays inside were ransacked well only cans of sodas are still arranged neatly but there is no sign of food inside. I slowly made my way towards the middle counter as I heard fits of giggles and whispers.

 

‘Swoosh!’ Cloud..white..everything that I see in front of me was covered in white, I suddenly coughed and puffed up while I glared at the source of the powder that was just thrown at me. Wiping my face as I looked around the kitchen once again there at the further side near the stove Ai and Seo Yeon was holding onto 2 empty egg trays, my eyes were then directed to my left side where the cracked eggs laid splattered across the floor and Nam together with Shin was holding up the flour.

 

“Uh..Oops?” Shin tried to sound like she ‘accidentally’ poured the flour at me.

 

“Living Room.Now.” I hissed under my breathe as I walked ahead of them and wiping my face. “Very mature.” I huffed as I sat down the sofa and looked at them.

 

“Nam started it!” Shin shouted at her defense.

 

“I did not ask who started the mess!” I shouted back.

 

“I..uhmm..I poured the juice at Shin..that’s how everthing started..” Nam suddenly said.

“I dragged the maknaes to get back at Nam..but..” Shin sighed.

“But..the food fight commenced and I threw the first egg towards Shin..” Ai confessed.

 

I then looked at Seo Yeon who was just fidgeting.

“I did not know that this will end up this way and then—“

 

I just stood up and glared at the four of them. “All of you should clean the whole kitchen. I don’t want to see even a single trace of the game that the four of you started. I also don’t want to see even a spec of dust. Wait.” I stopped. “I changed my mind, all of you will clean the whole apartment. And I want this place to be spotless after I get out of the shower.”

 

“But you only shower for like 10 minutes..” Shin retorted back.

 

“Then just freaking clean the house in 10 minutes!” I answered her back as I stomped my feet towards the bathroom.

 

 

It only took me about less than 10 minutes to shower and change and now here I am tapping my foot beside Mr. Jung who’s eyes was glinting in amusement as he saw that the apartment is now spotless and squeaky clean.

 

“Here.” I then handed the papers to Mr. Jung who in return smiled and left after he told us to open our facebook accounts and temporarily halt all of our personal accounts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

03:55pm

 

‘SMent releases some information regarding the new Girl Group’

The announcer stated as she showed off her perfect smile and then a video started flashing. Our mouths hung wide open as we saw Mr. Jung opening the brown envelope and stood on the podium. And apparently it’s obvious that they held a mini press conference regarding us.

 

“PRISM, a short term for Princesses of SM will be a 5 interacial girl group that we predict to reach the top. All of these girls is fluent in 4 languages and can show all of you what talent really is.” Mr. Jung said as he directed the camera’s gaze at the presentation.

 

“a few years ago I discovered these young girls in YT as they posted their covers of almost all of the SM songs, they are quite known for their amazing covers and for their quirkiness.” He smiled. “First up we have..The Angelic Maknae..”

 

The powerpoint presentation suddenly roared to life, Seo Yeon’s picture then showed up on the screen together with some minor-scratch that-major details, then next was Ai who Mr. Jung labeled as the quirky vocals, Shin then came next with the label as the Daredevil, Nam with the label of Crystal Voice, and lastly my picture flashed with the label of 4D Queen [sorry I can’t think of labels..T___T]. And what the hell were those blasted labels?!

 

Shin was smiling like crazy when I looked at her while Seo Yeon kept on asking why she was an angel, Nam and Ai on the other hand was silently spazzing, you spazzing with their mouths hanging open while blinking nonstop and smiling.

 

 

 

We all just preferred to stay at home after the release of the statement, reason? We’re just dead tired of spazzing. By the next day Mr. Jung, for the very first time of our lives decided to pick us up and drop us off in the company.

 

 

Things went along smoothly, our daily routine and training schedule were changed to a 10hours practice to 15 hours practice due to the fact that we are about to debut. And as usual I went strolling alone in the hallways since the other girls just slumped their bodies on the floor and began shouting how tired they were.

 

Blaberring nonsense, and cursing silently for not eating breakfast I punched the wall as I walk towards the cafeteria.

 

“Uh..annyeong..” A voice made me stop dead on my tracks. And there stood right before my eyes, a boy with brownish black locks, smiling at me with his eyes, “You’re hand..uh…it must have been painful..”

 

“Huh?..what ha-nd..” I asked then realized that what he meant was my right hand that was already turning red because of the punches. “Uh..nope..my hand is fine, but my stomach is not..” I chuckled. Gosh! This boy is cute!! But not as cute as a certain koala-deer that I like-Love..

 

Apparently this kid has nowhere to go as of this moment so being a good Samaritan that he is, he chose to help me carry the snacks that I bought for the girls.

 

“You’re going to eat all of these?” He asked as he swung the plastic bag back and forth.

“Yup. We’re hungry..” I answered, “and..please don’t swing it like that..”

He smiled, “Arasso..”

I smiled back, but then my smile vanished when he asked, “Should I call you noona?”

“No.” I answered coldly, gahd! I don’t want to be called noona or unnie!! It makes me feel old, super old. “Just call me Jin, please..”

“Oh..okay..Jin it is..” he smiled again, Gahd! He’s so cute!! I wanna pinch his cheeks and bring him home and..whatever! he’s just so freaking cute!!

 

 

“Jinnnnnnniiiiieeeee!!!” Seo Yeon began screaming as soon as she saw me entering the room and ran towards me with her hands wide open but like my reaction just a while ago, she stopped dead on her tracks while Shin, Nam and Ai immediately fixed their hairs.

I laughed, yeah yeah, this kid standing right beside me is drop dead cute and has a strong appeal.

 

“Uh…girls..I’d like you to meet Jeno..” I said breaking the silence.

“Hi..” Jeno smiled then first offered his hand to Seo Yeon who was just standing like a statue.