Chapter 2: The Amazing world of Fudgecakes!

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 2: The Amazing world of Fudgecakes!

 

“Fudge!” I said as I once again nearly tripped on Nam’s Maxi Dress. And all eyes were once again on me when I really tripped for the nth time, and this time I was really kneeling on the floor.

“You alright?” Shin asked as she helped me up.

“Yes, thank you..” I said while I pulled Ai and made her walk behind Nam.
“Why am I here?” Ai asked as she pouted.
“puppy dog pouts does not work on me especially if I just tripped” I said while I latched my arm on Seo Yeon.

 

 

“When will the meeting start?” Seo Yeon asked while she starred at the hotel’s function room.

“We’ve been here for like an hour already.” Shin added as she kicked the table cloth as if it would actually react.

“I want to sleep..” Ai then interjected as she bowed her head and propped above the table.

“I really want to go now…I am really…really..” Nam repeated while she walked back and forth.
“Really what?” Seo Yeon asked as her eyes followed.
“Really about to go to the bathroom..” Nam said as she continued walking.

“FUDGE CAKES AND DOUBLE FUDGE CAKES!” I shouted, yes I am pissed, in the fact that I am hungry and of all times the meeting is delayed for like an hour already and I really hate waiting.

 

“What’s all with the Fudgecake shouts?” a lady dressed in a red chiffon blazer and orange toned pencil skirt along with her stiletto heels and y specs entered the room with a folder on her hand.

Looking at her with my ‘Whatcha doing here beyatch’ face, I was really about to say that thing out loud when Shin elbowed me which in turn made me go back to reality.

 

“I am Mrs. Sun Shi Min, and I am here in behalf of Mr. Jung Reo Hu, he instructed me to brief you as to what kind of life you will be entering as an SM entertainment trainee. I presume that you girls are all rookies in the field of entertainment am I right?” the Lady, wait..Sushi whatever Min said as she examined all of us with her ever so, “Wait, I take back what I said..” she added with an ever so pestering smile.

 

“Can you now proceed to the briefing? Instead of being so calculative and judging?” I said, and yes I tend to be frank every time I am hungry and pissed of plus irritated.

 

She just looked at me and gave me a haughty smirk which in turn still pissed me off and as I continue to give her my death stare, Nam which was sitting beside me started to kick me from under the table reminding me that I should respect the Sushi lady, while a couple of giggles was really audible coming from Ai, Seo Yeon and Shin who were obviously in their own world as of this moment.

 

“So…” the sushi lady was about to start but paused as she noticed the three giggling in their own little universe.

“Panda, Mushroom and Shin!” Nam and I scolded as we sent the three of them the coldest glare we could ever give.

“Present!” the three said in unison as they looked at the Sushi lady.

“I was saying” She continued after that short pause and irritating stare, “being a trainee is not and will never be easy, you all need to give a hundred and one percent at everything that you do, training hours will be 10-15 hours per day, you will be housed in the company’s dorm, all your living expenses will be covered, it takes a lot of..”

 

“it takes a lot of courage, dedication, talent and whatever word there is to describe how merciless the world of being a trainee is..” I said while showing her my impatient stare. “We wouldn’t have accepted your offer if we are not even a hundred or make that two hundred percent sure that we want to be in that kind of life.”

 

“By the way that you act, you seem like this groups’ leader..” Sushi woman once again said.

 

‘Urgh! How the hell can we just get the papers and sign the freakin contract I am really fudgely hungry!’ I shouted inside of me.

 

“She is and she’ll always be” Nam said as she stood up and gently well should I say took the papers with proper manners, “and please do excuse Jin, she’s kind of not in the mood for long talks”

“You made us wait for like an hour and she haven’t eaten anything yet.” Shin added while she took 3 copies of the form and gave it to Seo Yeon and Ai.

 

The Sushi lady then just gave us a look that really seemed to be judging our every word.

“With that kind of attitude all of you won’t make it through” She said as she gave us an ever so intimidating smirk.

“And with that kind of attitude you made it on our black list” Shin & I said as we matched up her smirk, which really felt like we did not succeed in smirking.

“Sushi Lady..” Seo Yeon suddenly spoke out as she smiled ever so sweetly, “We may act unprofessionally in front of you but you must also know that it was you who started the unprofessional act.”

“And please take note of this, WE WILL ABSOLUTELY MAKE IT THROUGH.” Ai added after we all have finished signing the contract and left the room leaving the Sushi lady looking at all of us.

 

“Shobe!!” Shin said as she hugged Seo Yeon tightly, I mean as tight as she can grip the tennis racket.
“Unnie.Can’t.breathe!” Seo Yeon grunted while she tried to break free. “and why are all of you looking at me like that?”

“We did not expect that you had that in you..” Ai said as she helped Seo Yeon get away from Shin’s bone breaking Hug.
“I had what in me?” Seo Yeon asked while she lightly scratched her head.
“A tiger.” Nam shortly answered as she looked around obviously looking for something, wait scratch that..she’s obviously looking for someone. “Where’s Jin?”

 

“AND LO THE FUDGECAKES ARE ALIVE!!!!!”

“Fudgeland.” The four of them chorused as they ran to the nearest cake store.


[And with the twisted thoughts of le author a shop called Fudgeland was created or build in MOA]


“Jin?” Nam called out as she searched for me inside the shop, and apparently I heard her but I was just busy munching on my fudgecakes.
“Where do you think did she go?” Shin pouted while she tried to work on her eagle eyes.
“How did I have a Tiger in me?” Seo Yeon repeatedly asked while she tugged Ai’s arm.
“My arm is about to be ripped off from my body if you continue doing that.” Ai answered as she looked at the ever so innocent Seo Yeon.
“Shob, it was just a figurative speech..” Nam explained at the blinking Seo Yeon.
“Oh..and Jin Unnie is there by the window..” Seo Yeon said as she pointed at me, and yes, she was the first one who saw me inside the shop but she preferred to ignore me for like a few minutes due to the fact that she was bugged by the Tiger comment of Nam. The other three looked at her then made their way towards the table I am currently occupying.

“Four cakes?” Ai asked as she eyed the strawberry mousse cake.
“Are you planning to eat all of that alone?” Nam asked while she looked at me.
“Please Nam, don’t remind me of the Sushi stare. Urgh! And no..those are for all of you..” I answered as I signaled them to sit and start eating.
“But how about you? you’re not going to eat?” Seo Yeon said as she munched on her first slice.
I smiled at her and pointed at the round Blueberry cheesecake that is about to be served at our table.
“As if I won’t eat..” I answered.

 

The day passed by completely fine as we all just allowed ourselves to run around the stores and bought clothes for us Seo Yeon, but if ever you are thinking that we spent too much..no we absolutely did not, we spent in a way that we can also save since we still don’t have our flight sched-wait..

*Ping!* darn this notification tone of mine.. -_-

From: 0010-02-312-3456 

This is Jung Reo Hu, and I am pleased to inform you that I have sent your Plane tickets at your e-mail add, please do message me back once you received it and I am truly sorry about Ms.Min’s actions, she just acts like that.

My brow arched a couple of inches higher, how the hell did he get my-oh-right-the form..I placed my personal phone number, great!

“Guys..I think we should really start our inventory and re-packing..” I announced at the four girls who are currently sitting wait, half sitting, and half lying in the sofa of the hotel room.

“Why?” Ai as she tried to get up but failed due to Shin’s dangling feet at her abdominal area.
“KOREA.” I shortly answered, but with that short answer all of them sprang to life and started running around the room in different directions while the dresses, blouses, shirts, pants, etc. and ahem..undergarments went flying around the room, tossed from left to right. And I am dead serious because of those tossing of clothes we will have a hard time re-packing our stuffs.