Chapter 4: Another step to fudgeland. \o/!

♦♦PRISM

Chapter 4: Another step to fudgeland. \o/!

 

 

 

The sound of the plates breaking woke me up to my senses, it was freaking 3am and then ‘Crash!’

Just what in the fudgeworld is happening?!

We are currently staying at an apartment and it has been our 4th day since Mr. Jung is the one that is currently looking for a house or a dormhouse in which we could stay in, we have been entering SMent as trainees and well we haven’t really done anything since some trainers were still not around, and today is a freaking Sunday for goodness sake! Who in the world would wake up early on  a rest day?! I slowly tip toed towards the kitchen that was somewhat adjacent to the living room.

“Shhhhheeeeee” a whisper that sounded like a curse echoed in the dark kitchen, no lights were and who in their right state of mind would sneak around in the kitchen?!

‘Click!’ I switched on the light and found Ai sneaking around the refrigerator and clumsily breaking some plates as she slowly took some snacks. And I think she still did not realize that she has been caught.

 

“Ahem!” I said making her look at me.

“Unnie?!” Ai shouted and looked at me with her eyes getting as big as D.O’s.

“Put those back.” I commanded as I pointed at the chocolates, junkfoods and sodas that she is currently embracing.

“I-I’m hungry..” She reasoned out with a smile.

“Ai, you already ate one bar of chocolate and drank coke right after dinner. We have also been advice that we should not eat too much..”

“But this is not too much..I’m just..just…kyaaaaaaaaa!!!” Ai suddenly shouted as she ran away and managed not to get caught by me.

“What’s happening here?” Seo Yeon asked as she got out from our room while rubbing her eyes.

“Who the hell shouted?!” Shin suddenly screamed with fury in her eyes, “My beauty sleep was ruined!”

“Catch Ai.” I said in a serious tone causing Shin and Seo Yeon to blink a couple of times before they realized that Ai ran in front of them carrying all of our snacks.

“My chocolates!!” Seo Yeon pointed at the Cadbury bar.

“Oh,no you don’t Ai!” Shin glared at Ai and ran after her.

The chase probably lasted for like an hour and a half until.

 

‘Bamn!’

The door of Nam’s room opened thus making Ai bump her head on the wood, sending her sitting on the floor, the snacks were now scattered and Ai is in the verge of crying because of the pain.

“What the?” Nam asked as she took out her ear plugs.

“Nice one Nam.” Shin said as she gave Nam a hi-five in which Nam absentmindedly responded.

“What happened here?” Nam asked with her eyes glued at the snacks.

“Let’s just say little miss Ai here wanted to eat all of the snacks.” I said while I grabbed Ai’s arm and pulled her up.

“I won’t eat it all by myself..” Ai said without looking at us.

“Really? Then why did you run away?”  Seo Yeon aksed as she picked up the chocolate bars.

“Because you ran after me!” Ai answered.

“We ran after you because you ran away. Jin hold her tight.” Shin said, “and Nam..She also drank the last Coke” Shin added making Nam look at Ai.

“You did not dare.” Nam suddenly said as she look at Ai.

“I was thirsty.” Ai reasoned again. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!”

 

 

“Good Morning Gir—eh?” Mr. Jung greeted as he opened the door and was obviously startled or shocked in the scene that his eyes just saw.

Ai was being pinned by Shin on the cold floor, Nam was giving her a death glare for the coke, Seo Yeon was biting her hand or was it her arm, dunno..but still I can see Ai wince in pain.

“Aren’t you going to help her up?” Mr. Jung asked as he still looked at the four girls on the floor.

“Mr. Jung!!” Ai cried, “help me.”

“Help her and the rest of us is going the first flight back to the Philippines.” I grunted making Mr. Jung back away and release Ai’s hand making her fall to the floor for the second time.

“What’s your fight about?” He asked as he calmly sat on the sofa while I followed him leaving Shin, Nam and Seo Yeon gnawing on Ai’s arm.

“Food.”

“Food?”

“Food.”

“Food??”

“Yes Food!” Seo Yeon lifted her head up, “She just ate all our saved cheat foods!”

“Saved Cheat foods?” Mr. Jung asked.

“The foods that we should eat once a week.” Shin explained and returned in pinning down Ai.

“Once a week?”

“Once a week, so that we’ll not gain weight.”, Nam spoke then reverting her gaze back at the poor helpless Ai.

“Gain weight?” Mr. Jung asked again.

“Are you going to ask the very last words that we say?”, I said as I propped myself down on the sofa.

“No, you see, I just went here to inform you guys that starting tomorrow there will be some changes in your Training.”

 

With the last word being said, obviously getting the attention of the girls made them all stand up and walk towards the sofa.

“Not.here.” Nam hissed as she extended her leg at the chair.

“Don’t.you.dare.” Shin added while she placed her arm on the space left on the sofa, making Ai move to the last solo chair in which Seo Yeon ran over too and claimed as her own.

Ai slouched her back in defeat.

‘Slap!’

“Never slouch!” Nam hissed as she looked at Ai and went back to her seat.

 

Ai sighed and sat on the floor with her eyes pleading at Mr. Jung to help her.

Mr. Jung looked at her and was about to speak out but..

“So..Nam, what time do you want our flight to be on?” I said as I looked at Nam who just raised her hand and showed the number 3.

Mr. Jung then closed his mouth and sighed. “Why are you bullying her?”

“She stole our food.” Nam, Shin, Seo Yeon and I simply answered and walked towards our room.

Mr. Jung also exited mouthing the words ‘Sorry’ at Ai.

 

“Unnie..” Ai said in an almost whisper voice, “I’m g-going to cook..w-what do you want to eat?”

“Let’s buy Pizza, I’m hungry” Shin chimmed in and took her wallet out. “Why don’t the four of us eat outside? My treat.”

“Four?..” Seo Yeon repeated as she looked around the room, “yep..four we’re the only ones in the room right?”

“Nam?” Shin asked as she noticed Nam looking for something.

“My phone..” Nam said as she scavenged for her phone.

“Nam Unnie..your phone you placed it on—“ Ai said as she tried to get inside the room.

“What the heck- I don’t need the phone..let’s go.” Nam urged as we followed her out leaving Ai all alone in the apartment.

 

We have been out for more than 9 hours already and we are still not planning to get back home.

*ping!* Again with the sound?!

From: Ai

Unnie, what time are you gonna come home?

Ignored

 

*Ping!* Like seriously?! How can I turn the notification sound off?!

 

From: Ai

Unnie, it’s getting dark.I’m scared.

 

Ignored

 

*Ping!* What the hell?!

From: Ai

Unnie..I’m scared being alone.

 

Ignored.

I looked at the other girls as they also received the same message from Ai.

“If another buzz will ping its way to my ears I swear I’ll kill the living lights out of her.” I said while I slipped my phone back to my pocket.

 

*Ping!*

Great! Now what?! I thought as I pulled out my phone, no messages, so who’s phone was that?!

 

“Mian.” Seo Yeon said as she pulled out her phone “I forgot to put it on silent mode.”

 

 

It was way past 11pm when we came back and we saw Ai lying on the couch with her phone beside her.

But instead of waking her up and making her go to her room, we just looked at her and retreated to the Kitchen and re-stocked the fridge along with putting labels on our food and putting packaging tapes around them.

 

 

*‘Eurorong! ‘Eurorong! ‘Eurorong!*

Our morning alarm tone began ringing like hell making us wake up with the same of fresh morning pancakes.

Pancakes?! Who the hell would cook pancakes?! It’s like eating 600 carbs in the morning!

We all went straight to the kitchen and found Ai carefully setting up the table.

“Morning Unnie.” She greeted with a smile, we just gave her a look and then moved back to our rooms to change and take a bath.

“So..what cereal?” Seo Yeon giddily asked as she skipped back to the kitchen and reached for the cupboard.

“Corn flakes!” Nam said as she took the bowls and gave it to Shin.

“Capt’n Crunch!” Shin answered as she took the bowl from Nam

“Koko Crunch!” Seo Yeon chirped and pulled out the three cereals.

“But I made pan cakes..” Ai’s voice came in with a trembling tone.

“No Corn flakes, No Capt’n Crunch, and no Koko Crunch.” I said putting back the boxes on the cupboard, “We need to go, we only have 5 minutes left.” I said as I showed them the message from Mr. Jung about the time schedule.

“5?! Uhhh..please wait for me.” Ai said as she dashed towards the room that she shared with Nam, and if you are wondering dear readers, Ai still have not taken a bath because the first thing she did was to cook the breakfast in which no one ate.

 

 

2 minutes to spare, the four of us arrived at the building with our water bottles in our hands. Yes, you all read it right, Four, not five since we left Ai even before she got out of the shower.

“Just the four of you?” Mr. Jung asked as he gave us the copy of our new training schedule. “Where’s Ai?”

“Who’s Ai?” the four of us beamed as we took our schedules.

“Can I be in the same sched as Jin?” Nam asked as she pointed at the paper.

“But that would leave Ai doing the vocals alone.” Mr. Jung replied.

“That’s the point.” Nam answered making Mr. Jung breathed in deeper.

“Ok.” He then gave up and changed the schedules.

 

Shin & Seo Yeon’s Schedule

7am-10am- Facial Expressions/Expressing Emotions

10:30am- 4:30pm- Vocalization

5:00pm- 7:00pm- Foreign Language (needed for foreign trainees)

7:30pm- 3:00am- Dance training

 

Jin & Nam’s Schedule

7am-10am- Foreign Language (needed for foreign trainees)

10:30am- 4:30pm- Vocalization

5:00pm- 7:00pm- Facial Expressions/Expressing Emotions

7:30pm- 3:00am- Dance training

 

Ai’s Schedule

7am-10am- Vocalization

10:30am- 4:30pm- Facial Expressions/Expressing Emotions

5:00pm- 7:00pm- Foreign Language (needed for foreign trainees)

7:30pm- 3:00am- Dance training

 

Schedule swapping will be every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.

“We’ll be swapping with Shin every TThS” Nam and I said as we still looked at the schedule.

“Agreed.” Shin and Seo Yeon smiled.

 

“Sorry I was late.” Ai suddenly came in huffing as she sprinted from the apartment to the building.

“Here’s your schedule.” Mr. Jung said as he gave Ai her schedule, “since you arrived quite late, you’ll be having the same sched everyday.”

Ai just gave a small nod as she followed us with her eyes.
“Goodluck. And I hope you can work on this situation.” Mr.Jung said as he bade Ai goodbye.

 

 

Sobbing, that is what I heard when I walked along the hall leading to the Vocalization room, I peaked in and saw Ai sobbing in the corner, she was left alone in the room since there is only 5 minutes left before she needs to switch to her next schedule.

 

“Peeking is bad.” A deep hoarse voice suddenly made me jump, I looked around and my eyes widened as an idea crept into my head.

“I know, and you are also peaking Sunbae.” I simply said, “If you’re curious why she’s crying, you ask her yourself.” I added and skipped away well not really that away but enough for me to see that sunbae is entering the Vocalization room.