Eleven - Storm

You're the One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“I can hear your whisper and distant mutter. I can smell your damp on the breeze and in the sky I see the halo of your violence. Storm I know you are coming.” 
― Robert Fanney

 

Yonghwa’s mind flew again to the night in Namhae. And he grinned stupidly because of that. That was true that he already endured too long to touch her, Joohyun, his wife. But it was worth the wait.

She was so gorgeous that night and the lingerie showed her perfect body very well. He really felt so bless to have that beautiful girl as his wife.

But most of all, Joohyun was really a good wife. She always tried her best and never disappointed people around her. Yonghwa felt so proud to be his husband. She was definitely the best gift of his life. And he didn’t regret married her. He loved her more.

“Stop grinning like a babo, Hyung.” Jungshin said calmly as he placed some document on Yonghwa’s office desk.

But Yonghwa grinned wider because of that. And Jungshin just rolled his eyes to see his bos like that.

“How is the preparation for tomorrow?” Yonghwa then asked Jungshin about the preparation of his business trip to Jeju.

“It’s all ready. I’ll pick you up in early morning tomorrow.” Jungshin replied politely, back to an assistant mode.

“Good then.”

And after that, Jungshin left Yonghwa’s room, while Yonghwa started tidying up his stuff because he needed to pick up Joohyun in her campus.

One hour later, Yonghwa finally arrived in Joohyun’s campus. And as he expected, she was already waiting for him there. But they decided to have a dinner together in their favorite restaurant because he didn’t want to make Joohyun more tired preparing dinner for them.

“Ahh I love this spaghetti so much.” Yonghwa mumbled happily as he munched the spaghetti.

But Joohyun didn’t reply him right away. Then Yonghwa realized that he made a mistake.

“Hmm…I know very well that I’m not a good cook. But I’ll try my best to make spaghetti as good as here.” Joohyun said calmly in the end, and yet it sounded coldly.

“Ani~ ani~ yours is the best, Joohyun-ahh.” Yonghwa added nervously as he chuckled. But Joohyun ignored him. In the end, Yonghwa kept praising her cooking skill, as he tried to make her smile.

But suddenly someone stopped near them and said, “Joohyun-ahh?”

Yonghwa saw Joohyun looked up to that guy then she gasped in shock.

“Yun – ho Oppa!” Joohyun exclaimed to him.

Oppa?

“Oraenmaniya~” that guy said again warmly.

And Joohyun suddenly got up to shake his hand. But what happened after that made Yonghwa surprised. That guy hugged Joohyun nonchalantly.

Yahh!!!

He could see Joohyun was surprised by his sudden hug and she looked at Yonghwa worriedly.

“Ne~ long time no see, Oppa.” Joohyun said as she a little bit stammered. But then she said again, “Ahh, let me introduce you to my husband, Oppa.”

And what Yonghwa saw in that Yunho’s face after Joohyun introduced him as her husband was surprising him so much. He looked so shocked until he just whispered, “M – mwo? Husband?”

“Ne~ Oppa. He is my husband, Jung Yonghwa.” Joohyun added calmly, then continued, “And Yonghwa Oppa, this is Yunho Oppa, my senior and my Professor when I was in college.”

Yonghwa then smiled widely as he got up too and asked him a shake hands. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yonghwa imnida.”

And that Yunho guy finally smiled back. “Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Yunho imnida.”

After that, Seohyun asked him when he came back from France and it was finished by sudden information that he was just accepted as Professor in SKKU too. And Yonghwa couldn’t help to feel jealous because of that. He was so sure that he didn’t see Joohyun as a mere hoobae. He could see it, he still liked his wife.

Yonghwa became so silenced after that. And he was sure that Joohyun realized it too, but he didn’t know why she pretended to not know.

When they finally reached their house and cleaned up themselves, then laid their body together on the bed, Yonghwa suddenly reached her and hugged her from the back.

She was surprised by his sudden act, but then she breathed calmly after that.

“Waeyo, Oppa?” she finally asked.

Yonghwa didn’t reply her right away for several seconds, before he finally asked. “He is your ex-boyfriend, isn’t he?”

Joohyun silenced by his question for awhile. But she exhaled deeply before said, “Ne~”

Yonghwa then silenced again. His guess was right. And he felt more jealous because of that.

“…but…” Joohyun was about to explain it further when she suddenly moaned, “…ahh~”

Yonghwa was squeezing her left as he started kissing her neck from back. And her moan was fuelling him more.

“You have to…go early…tomorrow morning, Oppa…” Joohyun was trying to remind him about his business trip to Jeju tomorrow morning.

“He still likes you…I can see that…” But Yonghwa ignored her reminder and told her about his worries as he kept kissing her until he finally hovered above her.

Joohyun struggled from his attack and cupped his face to stop him. She was trying to make him listened her. “But I married you, Oppa. I’m your wife, and I love you…”

Yonghwa was so speechless by her words. But he still felt uneasy. “But he is in SKKU too…”

He knew that he acted so childish at that time, but he couldn’t help it.

Then Joohyun kissed him. Just a peck. But it succeed make Yonghwa froze. It was the first for her to kiss him first like that.

She was smiling innocently after that. Yonghwa then smiled evilly to her. “Then wash away my worries tonight Joohyun-ahh…” he said as he attacked her neck and continued kneading her .

“But it’ll difficult to wake you up tomorrow, Oppa…” Joohyun whined.

“No buts, Joohyun-ahh. I’ll leave you for three days when your ex-boyfriend is around…just let me do you…” he insisted.

And Joohyun gave up in the end, while Yonghwa smiled inwardly.

 

As expected, Yonghwa almost missed his flight in the next morning. But thanks to Jungshin, they could be on time. He actually asked Joohyun to go with him to Jeju, but it was the exam periode and Joohyun couldn’t leave Seoul until it ended.

It was so hard for him to be far away for Joohyun these days and he knew it very well that he was too clingy towards her. But he couldn’t help it.

And in the end, he just should accept it and tried to finish his work as soon as he could and went back to Seoul as soon as he could too.

The first day in Jeju, Yonghwa was so busy until he just came very late to hotel and fell asleep when he was talking with Joohyun on the phone. It became a trouble for Jungshin to wake him up in the next morning.

Yonghwa intended to finish it all in the second day. And as he expected, they could finish it early that day. He decided to drive around seaside road to kill the time, while Jungshin just went back straight to the hotel. But one hour after that, he felt that the sky was getting dark. It seemed that there would be a storm that night. So, Yonghwa decided to go back to hotel in the end.

It started raining outside. So he drove more carefully because of that. But he then saw someone ran under the rain. She must be run to find the shelter. But…hey, I know that coat…

Yonghwa then smiled, remembered something. He then drove towards her and stopped his car as he opened the window.

“Yahh! Why are you still here, Shinhye-yahh?” Yonghwa shouted as he chuckled.

Shinhye was surprised to see him but then she pouted in annoyance. “Just shut up and give me a ride!” she said coldly.

Yonghwa then opened the car door for her as he still chuckled.

 

***

 

Joohyun took a deep breath deeply before she ate her salads. Not long after that, Yoona came and sat in front of her. They decided to have a lunch just in campus cafeteria that day.

Truth to be told, Joohyun felt more scared these days, after the coincidence between Shinhye and Namhae. She really wanted trust her husband, but the fact he lied to her about that umbrella was bothering her so much. It might be a small lie, but why did he should lie?

And Joohyun decided to not ask him about that. She would see first, what happened between her husband and Shinhye actually. It hurt her, but she still wanted to trust him. But if he really betrayed her trust…she would totally break down…and she didn’t know what to do if that really happened.

“I heard that you won’t attend welcoming party of Professor Jung.” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter