Too Late To Bad

Please Don't Cry

Please Don't Cry Ch. 8

               Too Late To Bad

               L took Sungyeol's hands in his as the two walked through the school to their usual place. The rooftop where L usually spends his time to think turned into their spot. Sometimes Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong would join them if they weren't all hanging the cafeteria. It took the trio a while to get use to L. At the start they were suspicious of him since he is Myungsoo's twin, they didn't want Sungyeol to be hurt again, but their prejudices cleared up once they got to see how caring L was to Sungyeol, and how different he acts compared to Myungsoo.

                No one other than L knows about Sungyeol's condition, not even Sungyeol's close friends. The students bullied Sungyeol less and only when L wasn't present , and although the gossips didn't quite die down, but they didn't want a mad dog L on their backs. Even the Jonghyun's kingka  group didn't want to step over their boundaries since they were aware of L's capabilities. There might be more of them and one of him, but L wasn't an easy force to deal with.

               Myungsoo had choose to be more quiet, and aloof from his peers. Some days he was a mystery to his friends and followers.

               Jonghyun noticed Myungsoo looking intently at the couple passing the school grounds heading towards the roof. His friend's eyes were focused on Sungyeol as his brother took the taller brunette by the hand and lead up through campus without being deterred by prejudices from the other students. Recently there have been notice of changes in Sungyeol by a few students, and small rumors have been going around about L and Sungyeol's relationship. Jonghyun watches as Myungsoo clenched his fists seeing how L gave his sole attention to Sungyeol, and Sungyeol starring back at his twin as if his brother was the Sun.

               Sungyeol stared at L's profile as the other boy rested his head against the fence. He notice the other brunette looked really at peace as he went into dreamland. Sungyeol was content with how life was going. He didn't want to ask for too much anymore. He wasn't sure how long it will be until L will get tired of him like Myungsoo did, but for now he was content that even with all that had happened L stood by his side. He noticed the sleeping boy was crunching his face now. The heat must have gotten to him since the sun was so strong. The taller boy decided to get up and get a small present for the sleeping boy to ease him from the heat.

               Heading down the steps towards the vending machines Sungyeol was met face to face with Myungsoo. The raven haired boy pulled him to the side and pressed him against the wall.

               "What do you want?" Sungyeol glared at Myungsoo. Without replying the taller boy Myungsoo pressed his lips onto Sungyeol. His strong arms rummaging along Sungyeol's side through his uniform. The other boy panicked in attempt to push the kingka off, but his efforts ended in failure.

               "S..Stop it!" Sungyeol tried to push him off, his voice raising in anger. That didn't stop Myungsoo from pushing his tongue through Sungyeol's mouth and pressing his lips harder on Sungyeol's.

               "Hmnnt!" Sungyeol cried out, his arms was locked by Myungsoo's stronger ones. The raven haired boy finally pulled back his eyes staring intently at Sungyeol half mixed with passion, anger, and possessiveness.

               "I'm sorry Sungyeol! I know I was wrong, but...please believe me I do love you!" Myungsoo said starring directly into Sungyeol's eyes.

               "You love me...Kim Myungsoo...? " Sungyeol chuckled bitterly he could feel himself tearing up again at the painful memories and humiliation that the kingka had put him through. " Is..that what it was? What you did was out of love?"

               "I...really...I didn't know about the...pictures...I didn't know Jonghyun was planning to do that...I had no choice...m..my reputation was on the line..." Myungsoo tried to reason, "You don't understand...Jonghyun...if I turn on him...it's not gonna end well for me....plus.."

               "That's!...enough..." Sungyeol yelled looking away from Myungsoo's gaze, and his voice trembling.

               "NO..please believe me! I didn't plan on doing that to you...I really love you Sungyeol! I..I know we can be together again! I promise I will change! " Myungsoo said his eyes turning a bit red.

               "I'm sorry ...but...to me...Kim Myungsoo...is nothing but a liar." Sungyeol said looking away. He tried to push Myungsoo off so he could get away. His heart ached still everytime he sees the raven haired boy.

               Myungsoo felt desperate for loosing grasp on Sungyeol, so he did what he felt was right. The kingka pressed Sungyeol hard against the wall and attempted to kiss him again, but this time a heavy force came smashing against his jaw. The strong force pulled him by the collar and slammed him against the wall. Myungsoo finally managed to get a clear view of his attacker, he was face to face with a devil eyed Kim L.

               "IN GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF HIM!" L barked. Letting go, L pushed Myungsoo off causing the younger twin's body to slam hard against the wall, as him and Sungyeol took off leaving the raven haired boy slump on the ground.

               The earlier warning from L didn't discouraged the raven hair boy, as he planned a different tactic of approaching Sungyeol. Myungsoo didn't like the fact that Sungyeol was warming up to L, nor the fact that he would lose to his twin L. Myungsoo didn't like losing, since little he always won everything between the two of them, and he wasn't going to have it any other way around.

               Myungsoo decided to follow them at a distant. Mostly he just wanted to follow Sungyeol to get a chance to talk to the boy, but L stuck to him like glue making it hard for Myungsoo to approach Sungyeol again. Myungsoo had to keep a good distance from them to prevent himself from being seen. He hated the fact that L had his hands all over his boyfriend. How could his own brother betray him like this?

               "There, is that better?..." L said wrapping an arm around Sungyeol's waist giving the other boy some support on his back.

               "Yes, T..thank you..." Sungyeol said shyly, " I'm sorry you have to do this..."

               "No, I do it because I want to...Is the baby hurting you?" L questioned in concern.

               "A..Ani...but..it is getting heavier..." Sungyeol answered, "...but..soon it'll be really hard to hide it...I don't know what to do..."

               "Don't think about it right now...let's just worry about your appointment today...When did the doctor tell you to come in?" L said.

               "Umm...I told him I can go in after school..." Sungyeol said taking out his appointment papers and studying it. L had found a free clinic that help pregnant and troubled teens for Sungyeol and the two were planning to go there together so the taller boy could get his check up.

               Myungsoo quietly followed the two to find them stopping at a strange medical facility. He watched them go in from across the street. The wording on the sign flared out at him like neon lights at night.

               BTD MEDICAL CLINIC FOR PREGNANT TEENS

               His heart beat escalated as he thought of the possibility of Sungyeol getting pregnant with his baby, after all they did do it that one time, but then Sungyeol have been with L for the past months. His chest felt heavy and his head hurt thinking about all the possible scenarios. For sure it wasn't L who is pregnant because the Kim family genes only have dominant males, so it would definitely be Sungyeol.

               Myungsoo stood hidden against a wall alley waiting for them to come out after 45 minutes. He didn't want to push it with L so he waited until L leave. After the two got out Myungsoo decided to follow them to their next destination.

               L brushed away the bangs on Sungyeol's eyes as the taller male smiled sweetly at him in gratitude. Their public display of affection was pissing Myungsoo off. He couldn't believe L could be so affectionate, and Sungyeol even play along with it.

               "I told you to take it easy..." L scolded Sungyeol making the other pout.

               "Emm...but I am...it's just...you keep feeding me so the baby got heavy..." Sungyeol said still looking so cute with his cheeks puffing out, "It's not even showing that much thanks to the binding...but it's growing bigger...and heavier each day..."

               "...I'm concern about that...we can't just using the binding...what if you get hurt.." L said sternly.

               "...The doctor said...he can write me a leave of absence...from school...when it gets too big...I and I can get home schooling for that time, but...I don't know ...how I can explain that to my parents."

               L didn't say anything to Sungyeol's last statement, but inside he was contemplating on an idea.

               The two made it back to Sungyeol's home. L walked the other boy to the door before saying goodbye and making his way home as well. Sungyeol lingered by the steps as he was waving goodbye to L. The tall brunette watched L's walking figure longingly.

               From a great distance Myungsoo waited until his twin brother move out of sight before approaching Sungyeol. Sungyeol was about to enter his house until Myungsoo grabbed a hold of his hand.

               "Explain to me! What were you doing at pregnancy clinic??! Myungsoo yelled holding onto Sungyeol's hand with a firm grip. "Are you pregnant??!"

               "Ugh! Let go!" Sungyeol yelled back, " It's none of your business!"

               "It is my business if the baby is mine!" Myungsoo yelled.

               "Let go!....it's not yours!" Sungyeol said angrily. His hand was hurting due to Myungsoo's strong grip on it.

               "If it's not mine then whose! Tell me! Don't lie Sungyeol I know it's mine!" Myungsoo said stubbornly.

               "It's mine." L's voice called out calmly as the older brother pulled Myungsoo's hand off of Sungyeol.

               "What!? Sungyeol...You didn't sleep with him did you?" Myungsoo said shocked.

               "...." Sungyeol looked down at his feel his lips were already frowning.

               "TELL ME IT'S NOT HIS!!" Myungsoo yelled.

               "Why don't you just off!" L ordered, " He already told you it's not yours."

               Myungsoo angrily stalked away leaving the two standing on the steps.

               "S...Sungyeol...t...tell me what's the meaning of this!" a familiar voice of a woman called out to him, "...W..what that other boy said...."

               Sungyeol's eyes grew wide as he turn to see his mother turning pale.

               "E..Eomma..." Sungyeol trembled not being able to answer her.

               "Lee...Sungyeol....D..Did you and this boy....do something you're not suppose to?!" The brunette boy's mother  questioned on. From the house another figure walked out in a brooding manner.

               "What's all this ruckus!?..Yah! What's the meaning of this?" Sungyeol's father could be heard walking out from the house.

               "L-ah...why don't you just go home first. " Sungyeol looked at L desperately.

               "B..But..." L was lost for words.

               "I'll be ok...just ...go first." Sungyeol said sending him off.

               "Yaaah! S...S..Sungyeol th..that boy....Explain now!" His mother said still shaken.

               "WHat's going on?! Yeobo why are you sounding like that?" His father questioned looking between his son and wife. Mr. Lee stared at his son expecting a proper explaination.

               "....I...I'm sorry...Appa...Eomma..." Sungyeol said teary, "...I made a mistake..."

               

 

AN : Drama drama dramaaaaa lol.. Happy reading. Here's an update! 

Please leave a comment, subscribe, vote,....which ever lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

More to come soon...tomorrow. Til then goodnight!