CH. 7 A Chance to be Loved

Please Don't Cry

Please Don't Cry Ch. 7

A Chance to be Loved

               L wiped Sungyeol's tears with his thumbs letting the other boy rest his cheeks in the palms of his hands. Looking down at Sungyeol's evident baby bump he realized the poor boy had to endure a lot of pain while hiding it. Sungyeol was thin so at the moment it wasn't too hard to hide his stomach, but L wasn't sure how they would handle it after a few more months, by then he'll definitely figure something out, or at least he'll try. L grabbed the bandage and began wrapping it around Sungyeol's torso. Wrapping the last ring around Sungyeol's belly L made some adjustments to loosen it a bit, letting one of his fingers pull at the fabric making sure it was flexible enough for Sungyeol to breath.

               "There... have to be careful so you won't hurt it." L said indicating concern for Sungyeol and the baby, and handing Sungyeol the gym shirt he took off earlier. L's hoodie still hung loosely over his shoulders.

               Sungyeol could feel his heart aching and more tears welled up in his eyes at L's action. The other boy had rebind the wrapping for him, showing him so much kindness. He felt L's warm hand was still placed over his wrapping and he could feel the other boy's lingering touch. Sungyeol look at L's gaze that fell on his stomach and his hand still placed there. Sungyeol notice there was evidence of sadness in the other boy's eyes, and he really felt sorry towards L for the first time.  

               "Also...Just wear my hoodie for now, it'll help you hide it better." L instructed. " I'm sure if you stop tucking in your uniform shirt it can hide it too."

               L's hoodie was unique, actually all of L's things were unique. It was still the school's Gym uniform colors because it was simply black, but on the right side chest area there was a little embroidered white "L" indicating that the item belonged to L. Sungyeol noticed that most of L's items had his name on it.  When Sungyeol wore L's hoodie out as the two returned to their Gym class there were immediate uproar and whispers from the other students. He knew well what they must be thinking about him, but at this point it really didn't matter even though he was still hurt sometimes at their comments.

               Sungyeol look over to the boy next to him. L seemed unaffected by all the attention, and it seem to him the world only consisted of himself and Sungyeol. He looked at Sungyeol and for the first time the taller boy could see him truly smile.

               "Let's go home together today. I don't have clubs anymore." L announced.

               "But..." Sungyeol didn't know how the other can easily cancel his club activities.

               "Don't worry, I'll always be with you." L said taking Sungyeol's hand in his own. It was a different type of public display of affection. Very different from how Myungsoo approached things. When Myungsoo had publically announced their relationship it was more of a show for everyone. For L even though right now as he took Sungyeol's hand in his own their atmosphere seem to only belonged to them. Others didn't matter to L, his attention was solely on Sungyeol. He was gently, not forceful; sweet and discrete, even though there were others who can see his actions. With L he really felt that nothing that has happened before even matters anymore.

               "Because I loved you first!" Those words repeated in Sungyeol's head as he sat in class. He was still very afraid to love, and to believe in love so easily like before, but for now he choose to take another chance and believe in L's words.

               The bell rang signaling the end of class and he saw a shadow hovering over his desk. Looking up he was me with the gentle gaze from L. L didn't have to say anything and Sungyeol could still feel his gentleness, his care, and his ...love. Sadly Sungyeol really doesn't know how to feel towards the other boy, but he knew for sure he really cares about L too.

               They walked together out of class despite new gossips roaming around about them.

               "I can't believe that Sungyeol moved on already! Poor Myungsoo..." Student A said.

               "I know right?! And to make things worst his new target is L oppa! I mean his ex's brother...how messed up is that? I wonder who's next?!"

               "Are you sure they're dating?"Student B said, " I'm wondering if he's using L oppa. Aiiigooo."

               "Ughh how can L oppa fall for such a dirty !! I just wanna go slap his ty face off. First Seducing Myungsoo now L...I bet he probably sleeping with both of them."

               "YAH! You can't say that! Girl , Myungsoo oppa is better than that! He can just go with L!"

               "Yeh go with the Stone Prince , soon he'll just be another piece of expired item. L doesn't care about anything.

               L studied Sungyeol's expression and noticed the other brunette was trying hard to ignore the classmates' words. The taller boy's expression went from neutral to a lingering sadness. L usually didn't pay attention to anyone, their words didn't bother him, but when it's affecting Sungyeol then he take it personally. Like a storm L held onto Sungyeol hand dragging the taller boy behind him as he pushed through the annoying gossipers, some of them fell hard against the concrete floor.

               "L...." Sungyeol began sadly still having doubts, " Maybe...you should stay awa__"

               Sungyeol was interrupted when L place his palms on both sides of Sungyeol's cheeks and pressed his lips on Sungyeol's. Sungyeol eyes widened, but fell into L's kiss his heart rate seems to be irregular, and he could feel himself turning red.  For a moment they were lost in their own world, until a familiar figure passed by across Sungyeol's vision.

               Myungsoo was walking with his friends and had stop on his track when he saw Sungyeol. Painful reality came to Sungyeol as he pulled away from L's kiss. L noticed Sungyeol's eyes shifting down sadly.

               "....Sorry...." Sungyeol mumbled. L turned to see Myungsoo and his group staring that them. Myungsoo's friends chuckled in amusement while the raven haired boy sent blazing glares at his twin. L's sent and equally venomous glare to Myungsoo as he firmly pulled Sungyeol towards him and walked away. 

 

 

 

AN: MOre update along the way tonight...sorry I have to cut it short b/c I have to go somewhere, but if no more updates by tonight then tomorrow. =D. 

Sorry it's not as long as other chapters, and it doesn' t have as much action going on , but I just wanted to show the sweet LYEOL actions. 

Happy REading my lovlies.