Ch.3 Raising the Stakes

Please Don't Cry

Please Don't Cry

               Ch. 3 Raising the Stakes

 

               Sungyeol grin widely as he walked with Myungsoo hand in hand. They decided to make it official that they were dating. Myungsoo planted kisses on Sungyeol's neck playfully. After the party the two couldn't take their hands off of each other, or rather it was Myungsoo who couldn't take his hands off of Sungyeol, and Sungyeol just letting him have his way.

               Myungsoo still hung out with his friends during lunchtime, and because he didn't want his school 'fans' to target Sungyeol they decided to keep their relationship a secret.

               "Are you serious?" Sungjong complained upon hearing Sungyeol's reasons. "Hyung, doesn't that sound fishy to you? I mean even if he's the kingka, and has lots of fans, it's still not right to keep you a secret."

               "Yah, I don' t agree with that either! I mean...your boyfriends now right? He should just tell the world if you really mean something to him." Dongwoo said.

               "You don't keep true love a secret." Hoya agreed with the other two.

               "Yeh! And what's with hanging out with his friends at lunch and leaving you alone like that. AISH this makes me so mad!" Sungjong ranted crossing his arms.

               "...Well, it's not like I'm alone...I have you guys." Sungyeol smiled. " I would feel bad too if I had to leave you guys to be with my boyfriend."

               "Hyung! We really don't care, as long as you're happy!" Sungjong said, " I'm really concern for you."

               "Don't worry about it Sungjong." Sungyeol tried to pacify the group, but inside he couldn't totally ignore their opinions on the matter. It made him have a lot of doubts.

               At the other side of the school cafeteria Myungsoo sits amongst his group. Some of the boys looks disinterested, others were holding onto their girlfriend of the week. Jonghyun nudged Myungsoo grabbing his attention.

               "You only have about a week left, what's your progress so far?" His friend reminded him.

               "I'm close, calm yourself." Myungsoo said trying to not sound as nervous as he should in the inside.

               "Remember what you have to do." Jonghyun pressured.

               From the side of the table L could hear the two younger boys talking to each other. He couldn't understand what they were talking about, but he had a feeling they weren't up to anything good.

               Sungyeol picked up his feet as it dragged on the sandy tracks. The physical education teacher had made them run 5 miles today. This was his last class for the day, then he can finally see Myungsoo afterschool. He hated that he had P.E. at the end of the day and had to become all sweaty before seeing Myungsoo. He found himself tumbling to the ground as he trip on his own feet. He wince at the pain as he held onto his knees. It had scrape on the ground and now started to bleed. A hand reach down for him as he looked up. The masculine silhouette blocked the sun from his eyes, as his vision focus. He met with the stoic face of Kim L.  L had extended his arm out to him offering to pull the taller boy up. He was surprise that L also had P.E. because they were both wearing gym clothes. He took L's hand and the other boy pulled him up. Sungyeol winced in pain when he moved his knee.

               "Oooww..." Sungyeol cried.

               "You should probably get that wash, and bandage." L said calmly pulling one of Sungyeol's arm over his shoulders and wrapping an arm around Sungyeol's waist to help him walk.

               "No..no I'm fine..." Sungyeol said trying to walk on his own but once again winced in pain. Seeing Sungyeol's struggle L couldn't help but feel a bit pained. He did as instinct told him and lifted Sungyeol up bridal style.

               "I'm taking you to the nurse's office." L said disregarding Sungyeol's protest.

               "L-shi..please put me down! What if people see us!" Sungyeol cried out, but received silence as a response.

               The hallway echoed with whispers as the two passed by. L seem to have blocked out all the unnecessary sounds, and was focus on getting Sungyeol treated. Sungyeol however had to bury his face in L's neck to hide himself from being seeing.

               Sungyeol sat on the infirmary bed. The nurse had stepped out after tending Sungyeol's wound. He stared at L who stood by the corner with his arms crossed and face in a serious expression.

               "Thank you L-shi. It's the second time you helped me." Sungyeol said gratefully feeling his face get warm every time he spoke to L.

               "It's nothing don't worry about it." L said.

               "By the way...did you just transfer into my Gym class? I didn't see you before a few weekends ago." Sungyeol questioned.

               "Oh...that...I use to skip this period that's why."

               "I see, well ...you shouldn't skip class L-shii." Sungyeol scolded.

               "Hnn." L chuckled as the other boy pouted at him from the bed. "Just rest here now...I'll come back for you."

               Sungyeol began to be able to tell the clear difference from Myungsoo and L right away. L had light hair where as Myungsoo had dark brown to almost raven colored hair. Myungsoo smiled often, and L doesn't smile at all. L has a more intense and deep eyes, and Myungsoo's eyes seem to smile along with his overall face.

               Afterschool as promised L helped Sungyeol out to the gate.

               "L-shii...you don't have to take me this far. I'll be fine on my own." Sungyeol said not wanting to trouble his friend any longer.

               "It's ok, today I don't have club activities, so I can probably help yo__" L stated but was interrupted by a sharper voice.

               "It's ok hyung, I'll take Sungyeolie back from here." Myungsoo said with a bright smile and in a cheery tone, there was a glint of anger in his eyes as he stared at L.

               L stared back at him, not hiding his emotions, but back down.

               "I think Sungyeol have troubled you enough the past hour, or so I'm told by the whole student body." Myungsoo said. " He's my boyfriend after all, let me take care of him."

              
               "Fine." L said coldly, " I'll see you at home then."

               Sungyeol stared at L's back as he left. Somehow inside he felt a bit sad to see him go, but he quickly forgets it as Myungsoo grab him by the side and planted deep kisses on his lips.

               "I miss you so much Yeolie!" Myungsoo said between kiss.

               "Mee thoo...Myungthoo." Sungyeol manage to make out under Myungsoo's kiss. Myungsoo carried him on his back and decided to take him home. Sungyeol happily held onto Myungsoo's neck and shoulders resting his face on the back of Myungsoo's neck happily.

               "I love you so much Kim Myungsoo."

               When Myungsoo returned to the Kim's house he rushed through the doors like the wind stomping up the stairs. Surprising his oldest brother. Sunggyu who sat by the armchair with tablet in hand reading his daily news stopped and gave L a questioning look.

               "What's up with him?" Sunggyu questioned the older twin.

               "....who knows..." L stared back at him blankly and shrugged. Even though he knew exactly why Myungsoo was mad. Quietly he got up from his own chair and headed upstairs to check on Myungsoo.

               *knock knock* "It's me" L called out.

               "Go away!" Myungsoo yelled from behind the door. After a few seconds he gave a loud huff.

               "I know you're still there! Stop pretending to be invisible."

               L pushed through the doors and came to he see Myungsoo having his back turn away from the door. The younger twin sat at his desk looking at his phone.

               "I know you're not as serious about Sungyeol as he is serious about you...so why are you even being this way." L questioned his twin brother.

               "What do you know hyung?" Myungsoo scoffed, " I'm the only one who knows my own feelings, not you."

               "I might not know how you feel, but I know you Myung. You're never really serious about anyone. So just stop now." L said. " I don't want you to do things for both of us to regret later."

               "As if you're better than me ?! You know well that he's mine and yet you still approached him..."Myungsoo yelled at his older twin. "It's none of your business!"

               "That wasn't my intention!" L argued.

               "Then what is?! Tell me? What was your intention?" Myungsoo questioned, " You the cold hearted Prince of Woolim High...who never even show any emotion towards anything...what was your intentions behind that?"

               L felt guilty towards his brother for not knowing how to answer his question. If there was anyone that could really make him really speechless (other than by choice) it was Myungsoo. Myungsoo was right, what was his intentions on helping Sungyeol? He didn't even know himself. All he know was he didn't want anything bad to happen to Sungyeol. It's wrong to like Sungyeol more than just a friend, he kept telling himself that.

               "Just lay off my boyfriend and my business hyung." Myungsoo said.

              

               "I'll step down now,...but if you hurt him...I won't let it go next time." L warned. Taking his leave. He leaned on the door and shook his head at his immature brother.

               *bringe bringe bringe* Start a Group Chat =D?

               Myungsoo stared down at his phone. It was his annoying friends again.

               "Yo, remember deals off, if you can't do it within this month Prince Charming. "-JH/

               "Jonghyung told us about the bet! Me, Sehun, and Luhan are totally betting with each other on you so you better win Derpsoo!" - Kris

               "Shut up Kris, he won't win. That cute new kid totally is into his brother L. I'm betting on Jonghyun to win"-Minseok

               "Shut the hell up! I'll make it, just you watch." -KMS

               "Sure... you will...I mean it's not like it's any different if L has him."- Minseok

               "Hey hey if you guys don't want him I'll take him he's cute. Just my style" -Kris

               "Eww take who? Myungsoo?"-Luhan

               "Eww NO, retard! The new kid!" -Kris

               "SHut up Kris..." -All

               "Oh...how about this... I'll raise the stakes." -JH/

               "What are you planning?" -KMS.

               "If you could get us pictures of him too...after, then I'll extend and give you a few more weeks."-JH/

               "You sick bastard!"-KMS

               "Ohh this gets more interesting!"- Sehun

               " You're just scared you can't do it! Well...it's deal or no deal...remember that....KMS" -JH/

               "Fine... I'll do it."-KMS.

               Another text came in for Myungsoo, his time it was Sungyeol.  Whenever he was with Sungyeol he felt like a completely different person, and even though he keep reminding himself it's just a bet, Sungyeol was starting to grow on him, but his friends are important to him too, and his reputation as a kingka in the school.

               *bringe bringe*

               "Myungie! <3 I miss you. Are you sleeping yet?" -Sungyeolie

               "Not yet babe =^.^=, because I miss you too much I can't sleep." -KMS

               "Aww...Me too.<3" - Sungyeolie

               "Oh, I forgot to thank your L-hyung properly before we head back. Can you do that for me?"- Sungyeolie.

               "Sure! I'll tell him, but ...you should think more of meee and no one else ok? Don't spend too much time with other guys, even if it's L-hyung. I'm gonna really get mad." KMS.

               "I'm sorry =C..."-Sunyeolie.

               "It's ok I forgive you."- KMS

               "I'm gonna sleep now. I love you" - Sungyeolie

               "I love you too baby." - KMS.

               Myungsoo sigh as he looked at his phone before heading to bed. This is going to be easy.

 

 

 

                

AN: Enjoy Last update for today/yestersay...its now 1:12 am..off to sleep I go. PLEASE leave comments because I love to read what you all have to say. Don't be shy!!! <3 

 

I apologize for making any of your kpop biases bad guys ( all ppl who are friends w/ Myungsoo.) I really needed some bad guys...and I didn't want them to be nameless. BUT hey...just know all the ppl in his groups are kingkas to hey they are acknowledge in this story for dashing good looks! <3 <3 <3 soo soo sorry ..please don't be offended...it's just for the sake of a story. If you don't like it...just pretend and think of them as nameless again. I really really don't mean to offend anyone at all ok? I mean it.