Ch. 12 And His Name Is Hyungsoo!

Please Don't Cry

 

 

 

 

Please Don't Cry Ch 12.

              

 

And His Name Is Hyungsoo!

              

               L paced back and forth receiving several glances and looks from the people in the waiting area. His brother Sunggyu had to motion for him to sit down and take a breather.

               "There there...relax...easy now...breath in....and out.....slowly..." Sunggyu said the younger boy's back. "Easy now...easy..."

               L took a breath in and out. In and out, he was trying hard to keep his nerves calm. If it wasn't so obvious from the ruckus they had caused earlier at the lobby people would've thought L was the one being taken in to the maternity ward.

               "There there...I'm sure Sungyeol will be ok. Soon you can go in and see him." Woohyun comforted L.

               "Yeh...so calm down!" Sunggyu said still trying to calm his younger brother.

               "YOU TRY TO CALM when it's your turn!" L snapped still breathing in and out nervously as if he's the one going into labor. " When Woohyun hyung becomes pregnant then you'll know how I feel!"

               "Aissh you brat! How dare you yell at me!" Sunggyu scolded receiving a glare from Woohyun.

               "Yeobo! Don't be mad at him it's the first child he can't help it." Woohyun said understandingly.

               "Where the hell is that brat Myungsoo! He's suppose to be here too! It's his first nephew anyways." Sunggyu ranted.

               L remain silent upon hearing Gyu's words. It was true that Myungsoo should be there, but then again maybe it's better that he isn't.

               "He's probably late because of traffic" Woohyun said calming Gyu down.

               "It doesn't matter...if he cares he'll come." L said quietly. Sunggyu didn't notice the bitterness in L's voice, however Woohyun saw through it.

               One of the nurses ran out of the room causing L to be more concern than before. He look to his brother and Woohyun with questioning eyes.

               "Ah...I'm sure it's almost time, she's probably calling the Dr. in that's all." Woohyun said.

               "...I...I'm scared...what if sometime happens to them..."L said losing control of his usual calm demeanor and becoming more distressed.

               "Let me asks one of the nurses..." Woohyun said taking his leave towards to nurses station in the maternity ward.

               Woohyun returned shortly with no news updates.

               Mrs. Lee and Myungsoo somehow arrived at the same time. The older woman somehow was distancing herself to the raven haired boy as if she knew something. Ignoring she headed towards the waiting area where L and Sunggyu was seated.

               "Ma'am." Sunggyu bowed to the older lady. They haven't been formally introduced but he know that she is Sungyeol's mother.

               "Mrs. Lee..." L said looking up at her.

               "H..How is my baby?" she asks the two.

               "We don't know yet." Sunggyu said.

               Myungsoo approached the group with an equally concern face as L.

               "H..How is he?" the raven haired boy asks his brothers. L didn't care to answer him, and Sunggyu shrugged.

               "Why were you so late?" Sunggyu scolded.

               "There was traffic on the way." Myungsoo said. " So...how is he?"

               "Well...your future brother in law is still in there for 2 hours now...we don' t know yet."

               A man in blue garments came out of the room and approached the group.

               "Who is the father?" Dr. Kim asks staring at between Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and L.

               "Me!" both L and Myungsoo said at the same time, receiving questioning glances from Mrs. Lee, Sunggyu, and Woohyun.

               "...I...I mean him." Myungsoo said sadly backing down and pointing to L. He felt ashamed of himself all this time for not being there for Sungyeol and the baby, so he really had no rights to claim to be the baby's father.

               " I'm sorry, only the expecting father is allowed into the room."Dr. Kim said to the family.

               L followed Dr. Kim inside.

               He found Sungyeol still in the bed looking as distressed as ever. The other boy looked extremely scared and in pain. His eyes were teary and he was grabbing onto the bed cushion tightly.

               "...L...ah..!" Sungyeol managed to cry out, L saw Sungyeol look at him with teary eyes  "...I'm so scared...It hurts so much..."

               L quickly came to Sungyeol's side.

               "Don't worry ...I'm here now! Just breath ok?....easy now...I'm here..." L said holding Sungyeol's hand.

               "Ok Sungyeol...just push...calm down...easy now..." Dr. Kim instructed. The nurses rushed back and forth handing him proper tools and cloth as he instructed the Sungyeol. "You're almost there..."

               "...Ugh!" Sungyeol grunting trying his best. The pain was too much and he found his lower half feeling as if it was ripped apart. He held onto L's hand tighter.

               "...I...I'm sorry it hurts..." Sungyeol cried.

               L could see his lover's face losing almost it his colors. Even his usual pink lips were becoming white as beads of sweat trickled down his forehead. The doctor and nurses were looking more serious now. He found himself breathing in and out with Sungyeol.

               Sungyeol gave a last push and the sound of an infant cry could be hurt in the room. The nurses sighed and carried the baby to the be washed. L noticed Sungyeol smiled weakly in relief and lay back into the bed. The taller brunette found his eyelids got heavy, and he felt cold and weak.

               "Congratulations! It's a boy!" The head nurse called out taking the baby from Dr. Kim's arms.

               The young couple sigh in relief. Sungyeol rested his head on the back of the bed feeling his strength decreasing.

               "You did a good job Sungyeol." L said giving the semi conscious boy a kiss on the head. Suddenly he heard the doctor's voice rang out a little panicked.

              

               "Call Dr. Jin in !" Dr. Kim ordered one of the nurses in a serious tone.

               "Yes Sir!"

               "W...wae..." L looked at Dr. Kim in panic. The staff were all too focus to answer him.

               "He's bleeding too much. Hurry give me more towels." Dr. Kim yelled to the staff.

               "W...Wae!??" L yelled staring holding onto one of the nurses for answers.

               "Excuse me sir! Please step out for a moment." The head nurse instructed. L reluctantly moved out of the way and was led into the waiting hall again.

               The others ran to him in question.

               "...I...don't...know...he..." L was lost for words.

               "What do you mean you don't know!??" Myungsoo yelled shaking his older twin.

               "...The..baby is out...but...they said...he was bleeding too much..." L said panicking.

               "Omo...my baby!" Mrs. Lee cried falling down onto the seat. Woohyun held onto her giving the older woman some support.

               "Waee!??" Gyu said impatiently.

              

               After what seemed like two hours Dr. Kim and Dr. Jin came out. The family gathered around them full of concern and questions.

               "You all can rest easy now. Sungyeol was bleeding excessively, but he managed to stop it in time. He's sleeping now." Dr. Jin said.

               "You all can visit the baby in the Newborn ward now. We'll take it to see the mother once Sungyeol wakes up." Dr. Kim said.

               Both L and Myungsoo sighed in relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Sungyeol woke up feeling his entire lower body numb. He was in too much pain that it felt like his lower half is now paralyzed. Blurry vision focused in as he found his hospital room filled with familiar faces;His mom, Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung, and L. He was most happy to see L. The other boy stared back at him full of concern, and relief when he opened his eyes.

               His mother quickly came over to hug him. Both the hyungs smiled and congratulated him. L was holding his hand tightly. From the corner he saw another familiar face. The raven haired boy smiled at him softly almost guiltily and ashamed.

               The head nurse entered with a wide smile.

               "Congratulations to all!" She said happily handing the baby to L, " Here I'll hand the baby over to the father. Omoo it looks just like it's father!"

               L carried the bundle awkwardly, but carefully in his arms as if afraid to drop it. He was acting like he was holding precious glass. The baby nuzzled it's head closer to his chest for warmth. Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Mrs. Lee hovered over the bundle with cooes and smiles.  The baby cried loudly until it reached its mother's arms.

               Sungyeol held it close to his chest looking down at the bundle. The baby has distinct features that is obviously identical to the Kim twins. His heart raced when he saw his new baby wrapped comfortably in the white bundle. It had stopped crying as soon as Sungyeol held it. The baby made a noise almost similar to a giggle.

               "Hello...baby." Sungyeol smiled at it.

               "Awww little Hyunsoo only wanted it's Eomma!" Woohyun cooed." Yeobo...let's have a little Gyugyu too."

               Woohyun was tugging at Sunggyu's sleeves now, and making the older man break into a loud cough as his cheeks changed two shades of pink. Mrs. Lee and Sungyeol laughed at the older couple.

               L hugged Sungyeol tightly as he sat by him on the hospital bed. He the other brunette's head and wrapped an arm around Sungyeol and the baby. Sungyeol noticed Myungsoo still keeping a good distance, too shy to approach the baby.

               "Do...you want to hold him too?" Sungyeol asked the raven haired boy. Myungsoo nodded slowly approaching. L didn't say anything, but was studying his twin carefully.

 

                Myungsoo cautiously approached as Sungyeol held out the baby to him. His heart melted with he saw Hyungsoo's small form sleeping in the white bundle. He felt hot tears falling down his eyes as he held it close.

               "I'm sure Hyungsoo would love to hang out with his Myung ahjusshi when he's a little older." L said calmly.

               Myungsoo nodded at his brother's words. He regretted a lot, but also was grateful that the two didn't completely shut him out. Myungsoo knew he doesn't deserve to be forgiven. 

 

 

              

 

 

 

AN: Hope you liked this chapter.

It's an emotional mixture all over ! LOL.....

Happy reading all. <3 <3 <3 please continue to support.

I love u all.