Ch. 5 Breaking

Please Don't Cry

Please Don't Cry Ch. 5

Breaking 

               Sungyeol finished fixing his hair and headed downstairs. He had hope his parents already left so he safely leave the house without being questioned, or hassle about curfew. He tried his best to not make any sounds as he walk pass the kitchen and out the door.

               Sungyeol looked exceptionally good since he wasn't wearing his uniform, but actually got a chance to change his hair up a bit, and wear more fashionable clothing. He didn't want to look bad for his date with Myungsoo. At school he usually left his hair in its normal form without styling it much, and he decided to wear light color clothing since it was warm; white pants, light grey cardigan, and a matching white V-neck shirt. He caught sight of his handsome boyfriend at the front entrance of the restaurant Myungsoo had booked. The place was apparently a high end place that was rather difficult to get in, unless there are reservations. Personally Sungyeol rather spend their anniversary more casually, but Myungsoo insisted that they go all out.         

               His heart pounded when he saw Myungsoo smile at him from the distance. Myungsoo's smiles always made his heart beat irregularly because it look so warm like the sun. Making haste he approach Myungsoo with a bright smile.

               "Ready?" Myungsoo put an arm around Sungyeol and led him into the Hotels Restaurant. " I also booked a suite for us too since it's a special occasion."

               "Myung-ah...but...that's too much." Sungyeol felt guilty since he had only prepared a gift for Myungsoo.

               "Not at all, I want us to enjoy this moment tonight. I love you Sungyeolie" Myungsoo brushed off sending Sungyeol another one of his charming smiles and planting a kiss on his lips before leading Sungyeol into the restaurant to start their night.

               Nothing was going right for L. His morning started off ominously with him falling off the bed. He tripped on the way downstairs to get the mail for Sunggyu; since Sunggyu insisted that they try to live normally even though they had helpers around the house Sunggyu didn't want to spoil Myungsoo and him too much, so they had to do their own chores as well. His cereal got soggy quicker than usual, he got lost on his way to the store to buy some new Infinite CDs. On the way back he tripped over his own boots and tore a bigger hole into his favorite pair of black jeans. Finally, making way home he found out Myungsoo took the car to go see Sungyeol for the blasted 50th Days Anniversary.

               "Who the F---even celebrates...an 50 days anniversary anymore...how lame." L mumbled crankily to himself.

               "What was that?" Sunggyu looked at him from behind the living room table over his paper works.

               "N..Nothing hyung." L said dryly.

               "L-ah...have you seen Myungsoo? I haven't seen him all morning." Sunggyu asks.

               "...." L remain silent, brooding on the thoughts of Myungsoo celebrating his lame anniversary with Sungyeol. "..."

               "Ah well I guess you don't know then." Sunggyu brushed off watching his younger brother go into a daze and heading up the stairs like a zombie.

               L entered his room and walked over to his desk. Shuffling through the compartments he was digging the draws to find his camera. He was too annoyed, so he wanted to go out a little bit to calm his nerves, and he decided to bring his camera along to take some pictures.

               "....where...?" L looked through his desk one more time, " ...Ugh....Myungsoo..."

               Myungsoo must have taken it for his damn date; to L's annoyance. L usually didn't bother thinking about what Myungsoo did on his free time, and he knew that Myungsoo always spends after school with Sungyeol for the past two months, but for some reason the idea of 50th days Anniversary really irritated him. L had a bad feeling towards the whole thing all together especially knowing it would be an extra romantic occasion for the couple.

               Sungyeol promised himself he wouldn't drink knowing well he couldn't hold his liquor, but for some reason there was some really strong stuff in the orange juice he had ordered as substitute for wine. He tried to not let it affect him and ruin the night with Myungsoo. They had finished dinner before Myungsoo lead him up the hotel's elevator.

               "Myung...soo ah...where ..." Sungyeol said feeling lightheaded. Myungsoo held a gentle arm around him as they stood inside the elevator. Sungyeol's vision was already blurring and he felt extremely hot. His body was burning and he really had a strong urge to pull off all his clothing.

               "Shh..it's ok, we're almost there, I promise I'll take care of you. I'll get better soon." Myungsoo cooed nuzzling his neck and ear.          

               "....N...No...Myungsoo...I ..." Sungyeol called out weakly, "...I feel really... weird..."

               Sungyeol could feel his boyfriend lifting him up and carrying him bridal style into a hotel suite that he had reserved.

               "M..Myung...ah..." Sungyeol face had turned feverish and his body was feeling uncomfortable. He had the urge to remove all the fabric on his body, and looking at Myungsoo it made him feel so drunk. Sungyeol pulled off his cardigan roughly dropping it on the floor after Myungsoo sits him on the bed. Myungsoo had placed him there and went into the bathroom.

                The handsome boy came out wearing nothing but a robe. Sungyeol had no time to notice such details because he was feeling really hot and bothered by his body temperature. Seeing the taller male lay himself on the bed with his shirt loosely hanging on him Myungsoo proceeded towards Sungyeol. The brunette stared up at Myungsoo with large watery eyes as if begging to be touched. Myungsoo smiled and placed a hand on Sungyeol's soft cheeks. He moved his hand slowly down along Sungyeol's neck , then to his collar. With his other hand Myungsoo slide it up Sungyeol's torso. Myungsoo's cool hands made Sungyeol mourn a little.

               "....N..No...we can't" Sungyeol protested weakly. His conscience tell him it was wrong but his body still responded to Myungsoo's touch. The raven haired hovered over Sungyeol and caressed the brunette with his lips. His hands slyly slipping off Sungyeol's shirt and making it's way for his pant buttons. Sungyeol felt his bare skin rubbing on Myungsoo's as the other boy removed the last remain of his clothing and tossed in on the hotel floor.

               Each of Myungsoo's touch feels cool against Sungyeol's skin. His mind wasn't clear but he could feel Myungsoo trailing kisses along his body. Myungsoo placed a hand on Sungyeol's inner thigh and spread the other's legs open.

               "You're really beautiful Sungyeol." Myungsoo whispered in his ears. Sungyeol could feel Myungsoo sliding his hips over him and sharp pain entered his lower regions.

               "N...No..Myungsoo...ah...stop..." Sungyeol felt tears fall down his eyes even though his body disobeyed him and allowed Myungsoo to enter. He tried to push Myungsoo off, but his arms feels weak, and his body somehow felt relieved with Myungsoo's touch. He could feel the other slowly ing inside of him. " Unnnh...Myung..."

               "Shh...it's ok...baby...it'll feel good in a little bit." Myungsoo whispered roughly between breath. "I love you...you love me too right?" He said as he captured Sungyeol's lips aggressively on it while ing harder into the brunette.

               Although his head wasn't so clear he heard Myungsoo's words clearly. The other boy loved him, and that was what mattered most. As long as Myungsoo love him, it's ok to do this. That was what Sungyeol told himself.

               "I...Love you very much Kim Myungsoo..." Sungyeol said between breath. He could feel Myungsoo inside him, and he was ready to burst. " Uunah...."

               There was a mixture of pain and pleasure, although Sungyeol actually felt numb by the pain by now. He felt some tears fall down his cheeks again as Myungsoo went harder. He could feel Myungsoo coming inside of him, and the raven haired boy gave a few more before pulling out. Sungyeol felt his thighs becoming numb and warm liquids trailed down them as he lost consciousness.

               "I'm sorry Sungyeol." Myungsoo said planting a kiss on the sleeping boy's head before cleaning himself up, and picking up L's camera.

               L sat by his desk tapping at his pen impatiently. Usually he would already be done with his assignments by now, but he found himself too distracted. On queue his phone rang loudly to a familiar tone he had set especially for Myungsoo.

               "Yeoboseyo?" L said coldly there was a hint of irritation in his voice.

               "L-hyung can you come by the hotel for me. I have a favor." Myungsoo said in an unreadable tone.

               He had a strange uneasy feeling after talking with Myungsoo. Everything was off for him today, even his own body. He felt sluggish running to the hotel location where Myungsoo had instructed. L ran up pass the lobby, into the elevator, and into room 1327. Myungsoo had ordered the receptionist to give L the cardkey.

               L slide the cardkey on the door and entered to find the room almost empty, except for the sleeping form of Sungyeol who was messily dressed.

               "...Sungyeol..." L called out trying to wake up the other brunette. "Sungyeol...ah."

               There was no response from the other boy. L took further steps into the room and found a note left on the nightstand.

                To: L-hyung

               Please do your little bro a small favor and take Sungyeol home for me. Something suddenly came up. We had a little too much to drink, so he's sleeping now.

              

               L stared at Myungsoo's vague letter questioningly. Sometimes Myungsoo can just be so manipulative, but after all they are flesh and blood, L can't do anything but help him. Plus, he doesn't mind since it's Sungyeol.

               "Sungyeol ah...wake up." L called to the sleeping boy giving him a light tap. There was no response from him, but it appears that Sungyeol didn't look so well. His complexion was pale now, and body cold. He was thinly dressed, even though the weather was hot it was chilly at nighttime.

               L went over to the bed and lifted the sleeping brunette up. It doesn't seem like Sungyeol will be waking up anytime soon. He carried the unconscious boy bridal style down the halls towards the elevators. It was fortunate that the elevator wasn't occupied and it was just the two of them there. While Sungyeol was in his arms L could feel something wet touching his skin from under the other boy. He kneeled down to place Sungyeol down to check.

               "I'm sorry ..."L apologized first before invading the brunette's privacy. There was a bit of red stains on Sungyeol's pants. "...blood?"

               Deciding on his intuition L thought it would be safer to have someone check on Sungyeol since the boy wasn't only bleeding, but his body was really pale and sickly. L pulled of his jacket and place it over Sungyeol covering the other boy as he carried him out to wait for the cab.

               "Ahjusshi, can you take us to the hospital?" L ordered.

               L sat in the waiting area in the halls as he waited for the doctor to come. Some of the nurses walked out of the room giving him strange looks as if he was some kind of criminal. Some whispered amongst themselves.

               "Teenagers these days...really have no limit." One nurse said.

               "Aiiigoo....that poor boy...." The other nurse said.

               "Wae poor? it takes two to tango." nurse one said.

               The doctor walked out looking at him sternly. L disregarded his attitude and proceeded to ask him questions about Sungyeol.

               "Doctor, what was wrong with him?" L asked impatiently.

               "Well...lucky you got him here on time...he had a bad case of allergic reaction." The doctor explained.

               "Allergic? To what?" L asked on wondering how the hell can Myungsoo leave Sungyeol in such a state.

               "It's a drug reaction, he must've not known he's allergic to that drug."

               "Drug? What drug?" The thought of Sungyeol using drugs was preposterous to him.

               "It's not illegal, it's a drug, but sometimes teenagers and young people abuse it...he must've had a high dose. But, he's ok now." The doctor explained.

               "And...what about the bleeding..." L slowly said, still not wanting to believe what he heard earlier.

               "That's a common thing. He's was a wasn't he? It happens all the time if you go too rough the first time. He'll be ok."

               Nothing was making sense to L at the moment, or at least he didn't want to understand it at all. He felt as if the world had crashed down on him. Deep down he completely understood the situation. L moved slowly to seat placing a hand to cover his mouth. The doctor took his leave, and L was left in the hallway by himself. He wanted to scream, but the only thing he could do was cover his mouth and grin his teeth until his gums hurt , and his lips bleed. After a about 30 minutes of trying to calm himself he proceed into the room to check up on Sungyeol. They told him that Sungyeol can be discharge in a few hours since the drug is out of his system.

               He stared at Sungyeol's sleeping form. His chest ached just watching the boy sleep, hoping that when he wakes up Sungyeol would still be the bright and happy Sungyeol he saw on the first day they met in the school's hallway on the way to class 201B.

               Myungsoo stared at his phone feeling extra irritated at his friends.

               *bringe bringe bringe*

               Gotta hand it to you Myungsoo!--Jonghyun /Ahole.

               Wae wae...he really did it? Way da go! Now we get to split our shares of what JongAhole owe us.--Kris

               Shut up Kris --KMS

               Hey hey patience guys...it's not over until Myungsoo show us some picx--Jonghyun/Ahole

               Eh eh Send em here - Luhan

               Yeh, show me some of that sweet .- Kris

               erted bastards hold your horses!-KMS

               You are truly ruthless Prince Charming!-Sehun

               *bringe bringe bringe bringe bringe* IMAGE SENT BY KMS

XXX                                                                                                                

XXX                                                                                                                

XXX

XXX

XXX

               Hey! It's so HD...did you use L's camera?-Luhan

               Damn you're F-uped KMS, serious respect- Sehun

               Woah that's hot!-Kris

               Shut the UP Kris!!- KMS

               Hey, now he's soiled goods don't get so riled up.-Luhan

               Ok, You won KMS! Although...you really have to thank me for giving you that booster tablet. I'm just too nice...it's practically me giving you free gifts Derpsoo-Jonghyun

               Woahh you used that on him?-Luhan

               Does that even count as winning?-Kris

               Eh it counts as long as he got pictures.-Sehun

               Go to sleep all you damn erted s- KMS

 

               Sungyeol still haven't woken up yet due to the effects of the drug. L had searched the other boy's wallet to find his ID since he wasn't sure where Sungyeol live. The taxi driver dropped them off in front of Sungyeol's house. L carried the sleeping boy piggyback style towards his steps.

               After three rings a grumpy looking man came by the door staring at L studying him up and down.

               "Who are you? And what happened to my son?!" The Mr. Lee questioned.

               "We were working on a project together Uncle."  L lied.

               "It's Mr. Lee to you." Mr. Lee said still not trusting L.

               A woman soon ran out from the house staring at Sungyeol and L.

               "Omo....my son....I'm sorry for troubling you young man...but thank you for taking him home."

               "It's no problem Mrs. Lee right?" L asks slyly. " Actually please don't be upset at Sungyeol we were studying hard, and I think he got sick so that's why he's how he is right now."

               "Ohh I see, well thank you for taking him home." Mrs. Lee said nudging Mr. Lee to take their son from L's arms and bring him inside.

               "Well...it's getting late...I have to get home now. It's nice meeting you." L said coolly.

               "What a nice handsome boy!" Mrs. Lee said after L left.

               "What a stiff." Mr. Lee said sternly.

               "You're a stiff." Sungyeol's mom nudged at her husband as the two took their son in.

               L decided to walk back in the cold to clear his mind. He didn't want to believe Myungsoo would stoop so low, but then again he didn't think Sungyeol would be one to use such drugs. Everything was too confusing for him, and he hope that Myungsoo isn't fooling around.

 

 

 

 

AN: Hello all! Here is an update for you. I know I said in evening but it gotten so late...I seriously wanted to update sooner but this chapter was hard. I'm seriously super sleepy now... Sorry to those of you who didn't want it to happen, but it did...but it's for the sake of the story. I don't know somehow I feel like I'm digging myself into a grave now...

I love you readers.!!! Comments, subscribe, votes...read on!!!  Thank you.  UPdate soon.